Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vegetables, Drugs and Industrial(Anja/Jump Street Girls)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vegetables, Drugs and Industrial(Anja/Jump Street Girls) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vegetables, Drugs and Industrial(Anja/Jump Street Girls)

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Everything went perfectly for her, Anja could nearly grasp her early victory right now. Ok, the silver haired cutie was harder than she had expected, but her knee attack had mauled her so badly that she would be ripe for the picking right now. What was interesting was the question if Maeko would just stand by and let Anja have her way with her partner.

So she was way surprised when she came closer to probably apply an octopus stretch on Camille and the cop nailed her with a big blow to the face, causing her to stop in motion and stumble a step back, eyes wide open in surprise. When the kick hit her, she was send back to the wooden wall of the arena, before she was forced to bend forward and clutch her chest, huffing and puffing while her head rang like a doorbell.
"Uuh...Nice."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Vegetables, Drugs and Industrial(Anja/Jump Street Girls) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vegetables, Drugs and Industrial(Anja/Jump Street Girls)

Post by Vivian Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:20 am

"You sure you don't want to tell me something pretty girl??" said Sgt. Cam in a cold manner after hauling herself up with a pretty much awesome way and finally standing ,looking down at the girl with still cold manner. Camille fully notices her opponent is in pain and clearly giving her a chance to stand up as a true martial artist who never attack a downed opponent.

"By the way ,my name is Camille Braconnier Detchnique ,i saw that eagerness flaming in your eyes earlier. You know my name now and tell me the info because i hate to hurt such a fine lady like you" Camille keeping her cold manner ,doesn't show any interest on Anja and waiting for Anja to spill the info from her mouth.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:44 pm

"You think that's already over? We just started. You have to defeat me and not caress me, sugar ass! "
Anja was growing furiously angry with the cold manners of Camille, this wasn't going the way she had thought it would. Although that wasn't really fair to her, as she would have probably be also angry if she was nicer, and the nice gesture of Camille was probably wasted or would be present in the Blonde later on in the match or after the fight was over.

She got up and started to make some legwork, circling a little bit and taking again her pendulum stance, but for now she had enough of defending and wanted to make the silver haired girl fight for her stupid little information. Her defense hand was swinging like a clock from left to right, suddenly stopping at her chin while the other hand came swinging with a hook to the kidney.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:24 am

Camille suddenly changes her stance ,lifting her left hand a little bit until her palm facing her face before folding her thumb and hides it behind her palm while she folds her right arm into the back of her waist and performing a kungfu stance. Her left hand is showing 4 as only 4 fingers remaining from it which are on the display but then she repeatedly pulling her fingers back and forth ,challenging the angry Anja to attack.

It was dumb enough to think that the hook might caught her square in the kidney. It's indeed that Anja's movement confused her a little bit but Camille doesn't have any trouble of seeing that hook ,she twists her folded right arm a little bit and eventually catching the girl's fist only an inch away before it sinks into her right kidney. "What a reckless punch ,fine lady" she muttered before pulling Anja's arm roughly and ramming her right knee deep into Anja's gut as a counter-attack.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:44 am

"Nice gestures, Bruce-san. Don't forget to bring back those tapes you rented from him."
The Blonde was grinning while she saw the four finger gesture. She wasn't terribly surprised that Camille managed to stop her attack, Maeko had already stated that she was a prime example fighter. She didn't even try to defend against the knee in the gut only shifting to make it a painful hit instead of a game ending blow, bending a little bit over from the impact.

"Uhn!"
Camillle was a good hand to hand combatant, but it stood to see how she was on the ground. She would attempt to wrap her arm around the knee which had hit her, turning 180° to bring her to the ground with Anja on top of her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Camille might be thinking that knee of hers is painful enough to handle Anja but she is deadly wrong about it. Anja seems to be experienced in handling pain caused by the knee. Underground fights must be the only place where she earned that kind of experience.

Unlike what Camille had expected ,Anja expertly grabbing the striking knee of Camille ,turning 180 degrees and bringing her to the ground with a loud "THUD!!" sound after the rough impact.

"Damn you Anja!" Camille spoke after the rough impact ,the French girl doesn't stay put afterward. Camille ,in fact struggles to buck Anja away from the top of her and trying to anticipate from the girl from taking any advantage from mounting on top of her.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:52 pm

"Surprised, Camille-chan? Besides some street thugs and a pit fighter, one of my instructors was a former SWAT cop, what a despicable piece of shit. I know your little tricks! Guard, Hammerlock, Guillotine Chocke, Gogoplata, you name it, I do it. Always most of the fun to do it to a cop..."
Anja loved every moment she was in control over the silver-haired beauty. Not cause she was so sexy, rather of the simple reason that it was a cop she was hammering away at.

Contrary to her speaking, she would just try to hammer an elbow on the hip bone and trade some pain with the cop if she hit before using the energy of the buck attempt to get on her feet and smile viciously at Camille.
"Already afraid and angry? Don't be. I am not interested in your dignity yet, although the idea to fuck you in front of another cop amuses me. For now, I want you to suffer!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:36 pm

"You know my tricks mademoiselle?? vous moquez de moi! You're kidding me! ,you don't know who i am ,i'm not just a cop...i'm more than a cop and i'll bring you in along with that information of yours stored in your brain" Camille shows a sudden change in her attitude ,this girl really shows that she have some skills and not just some street punks who only knows how to trash talk and fights like a girl ,scratching each other on the face ,hair pulling ,slapping ,you name it...no ,Anja is a lot better than that ,in fact Camille could sense Anja was once a fighter.

"And fuck me?? there's no place for bad language in society ,what a barbaric person you are. It's clear you don't have much a childhood" Camille stands straight ,cleaning some dusts away from her school uniform while looking at Anja with her black eyes which suddenly becomes dark purple when the sunlight shines right on her eyes. Her stare is sharp ,The French girl clearly shows no fear in herself.

Camille had faced all sort of criminals from different ethnicities ,different backgrounds ,histories and different criminal records so there's no way that Camille would afraid of this criminal blonde girl.

"Now we stop talking and fight like warriors unless you're scared to do it mademoiselle" Camille gets into her fighting stance again but this time more like a kickboxing stance ,raised up right foot and arms ,fists are right in front of the face ,waiting for the criminal to strike.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:36 pm

"Je suis une enfant de la rue! A street trash kid! But..."
A shower of memories washed over the Blonde for an instant, causing her to shake her head for a moment to get them out.
"...it's your kind that's the real trash. You wouldn't be so full of yourself if you knew what the rich and well mannered put me through. Once, and only once there was a group of cops I was really thankful for at the day they shot my legal custodian. Funny how the tides turned on her when the same people she always relied on protecting her also finished her."
A chuckle ripped through the street scared frame of the girl.

Anja shared the idea that it was enough talk for the moment. She formed her hands to the eagle claw technique, a basic Kung Fu style she had trained and sometimes used as a way to surprise her opponents with the unexpected. She was far from being a master, but kickboxing required a safe stand for most techniques, and the eagle claw dug into the skin of the opponent and whirled them around, killing all ideas of a safe stand.
*To be the man, you have to know the man!*
had her trainer liked to say, so she could at least identify most techniques who were employed against her.

With the fury of an attacking bird of prey, the Blonde shoot forward in the attempt to grab an arm of Camille, dug her claws in it and whirl her around 180° to punish her with a knee into the back.

Last edited by 8345 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:27 am

Camille was ready for her but what an effort!! The eagle claw technique that Anja use is better at speed and everything else than Camille's kickboxing technique ,the French girl begins to think that she put up the wrong stance to face Anja now as the other girl dug her nails into The French girl's soft skin and caused a loud scream coming from the cop before the other girl whirls her around 180 degrees to make Camille to feel like her skin is like ripping off her body.

"AAAAHHHH!!!! Laissez-moi aller vous pé️nale sale!!! Let me go you filthy criminal!!! The French girl screamed as the claws are opening some gashes on her soft skin but apparently ,it's far from over for Camille and Camille had to think hard right now in order to win the match. Otherwise ,it'll be an embarrassment for her ,her partner and the whole division to be beaten by a criminal in a MMA match. Sure Camille doesn't think this match as a competition to show who's stronger and who is more dominant ,she considers this match no more than a way to squeeze the info out of the criminal but the way it looks now ,apparently Camille herself is the one who is getting squeezed her opponent.

"GNAHHH!!!" The French girl would yell as her eyes shoot out tears that she doesn't wish for before the french brute sinks her face to the dirty ground and holding her back with a very painful expression on her face but only if Anja releases her claws from her skin. Otherwise ,she'll just keep hanging and bear with the pain while standing.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next