Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Back to school...again?? (Ms. Garcia meets Sgt. Cam)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Back to school...again?? (Ms. Garcia meets Sgt. Cam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to school...again?? (Ms. Garcia meets Sgt. Cam)

Post by Vivian Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:36 am

Camille doesn't give an answer to that question ,the teacher reacts so fast by holding her thighs but she is already trained for not showing lusts or anything in case what happened to her just now happens in the future.

She steps out of the car without her backpack and that means she doesn't carry any piece with her. She follows Ms. Garcia who able to lockpick that iron door without ease and follows it into the dark building.

The unpleasent smell begins to fill Camille's nose as it's several times that Camille cough and feeling so annoyed by the sharp smell of the synthetic leathers and stuff but she gets over it and it's becoming a usual smell to her in the matter of minutes. The hot air and the dampness are also problems for the beautiful Camille as she begins to sweating and soaking her white school uniform.

"So we're here now ,what do you want to do?" asks Camille no longer feeling afraid of Ms. Garcia anymore and in fact ,she is annoyed that Ms. Garcia wastes her time that she could use to finish some homework given by her.

Last edited by 6123 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Back to school...again?? (Ms. Garcia meets Sgt. Cam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to school...again?? (Ms. Garcia meets Sgt. Cam)

Post by WrestlerAngel Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Ms Garcia smiled, without turning to see Camilled asking that question, just walked through the pitch black room towards a corner, moving her hands to the switches and turned on a single light on the dark building.

An yellow lamp shined on the center of the room, reveavilng a small and dirty ring. "So, I tought I'd already told you. You are going to face me, darling." The brunette teacher walked to the ringside, climbing the ropes and entering the ring.

"But I'm not going to fight on these unconfortable clothes, that would give you an advantage I'm not planning to let you have!" Ms Garcia says, with a little devilsh laugh. She takes off her high heels and throws them out the ring. But she didn't stop it there, she continued her little strip-tease show, planning to surprise, amuse...and seduce her beautiful student. She dances while taking off her blouse, then her tight brown skirt, throwing both in the direction of Camille. Now she was only dressed with her white lingerie: bra, highleg thongs and tight highs were tightening around her fit and curvy body.

"I'm ready now. Come and face me, unless of course you are scaried!"

Last edited by 9563 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:49 am

Camille petrified and couldn't help but to watch her teacher's little striptease show right in front of her ,inside the ring. It'll be a lie if she pretends that the striptease show doesn't turn her on a little bit ,the busty figure and the bouncy titties of her ,Camille just couldn't resisting to keep her eyes away from it and enjoying the show herself while Ms. Garcia throwing her clothes all around.

The grey haired girl sighs and takes a deep breath afterwards while thinking about Ms. Garcia's words. It's true that it'll give her any advantages if fighting her with full clothes on. Camille reluctantly taking off her cream coloured tanktop ,her black tight fitting bottom and leaving her cream and expensive undies hanging around her super fit ,toned and athletic body.

Camille steps into the ring even she feels disgusted with it ,she had no choice ,Ms. Garcia just won't stop taunting mouth of hers ,she know she had to face her or her secret will be leaked and she'll lose her rep and getting kicked out of the division as well. She clearly doesn't want it to be happened and with a steady martial arts stance ,she mutters ,"I'm ready"

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 am

Ms Garcia's eyes widened in delight as she saw her student begin to strip herself too. "Wow, I didn't think that she was so...kinky too...Hmm, this is going to be better than I imagined." she tought, when she saw the cream underwear becoming the only fabric that was covering Camille's sexy body.

The vision of her tall and beautiful student entering the ring to face her with both only wearing her lingerie made Ms Garcia shiver. Then she got quite surprised when she saw Camille get on a martial fight stance. "Hmm so she know how to do it. This is really getting interesting..." The brunette also gets on her wrestling stance and then says:

"Come at me, baby."

She moves with her guard raised, watching the taller girl's movements and attempting to get a grab at her arms, from where she will try to bring her closer for a knee to the gut.

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:58 am

Camille knows what she is doing but her eyes are just gluing around those bouncy titties. She had always been bi-curious for her entire life and never get to see a real luscious body only wrapped with such minimal clothings right with her eyes.

Something inside of Camille tells her to take a step forward and moving closer to Ms. Garcia. She just can't resist it for some reasons and now she is way too close to Ms. Garcia and letting her arms to be pulled without her knowledge as her conciousness is sort of trapped in the wavy and stormy mind of her.

"OOOOfffff!!!" The knee to the gut brings her back to reality from her fantasy. Her knees immediately buckles after taking that sharp knee blow that she didn't prepare for. She almost sinks her face on the dirty canvas but Ms. Garcia's grips on her arms doesn't allow her to do so.

Last edited by 6123 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:10 am

Ms Garcia smiled as her knee blow on the slim and tight belly of her student made the girl stumble, groaning in pain. The brunette wasn't a violent sadist, but if she would want to win, she would have to do it and teach a lesson to that kinky lesbian.

As Camille was stuck and staggered on her firm grip, the brunette then got lower than the taller Camille and threw the girl using the leverage of her large rear for a hip-toss, aiming to send the beauty to the ground.

"Take this!"

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:20 am

Never even get a thought of that Camille would be overwhelmed by this busty teacher. Camille was still on the painful state and groaning in pain but Ms. Garcia isn't giving the sexy girl a time to recover and in fact ,the busty teacher bends her body low ,lifting Camille off the ground and then BAM!!!.

The entire old and dirty ring shakes greatly after the impact and worries about the ring collapse are starting to pay both of them a visit but at least ,it's not Camille's concern right now.

The tall silver haired girl arches her back and painfully holding it while gasping in pain. She couldn't believe what Ms. Garcia just did to her. A teacher ,as strong as an ox ,probably without any fighting experience at all.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 am

It seems that Ms Garcia was intimidating her student. Maybe the expulsion risk, maybe the body contact with a lusty sexy woman both dressed only in their lingerie, maybe her predator expression...the teacher could see, feel, even smell the fear of Camille. And she was loving it, for sure!

Seeing Camille down made Ms Garcia instantly want to capitalize that situation and do things with the sexy girl...but they were in the middle of a fight. She couldn't try anything before she was sure that the girl wouldn't fight back, wheter she agreed with them or not.

The curvy brunette instead aimed to put some holds that she practiced in this gym into use on Camille's hot body. She turns the girl over, so her cute tight butt would be facing her, aims grabs one of her ankles and twists it roughly into an Ankle Lock.

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:41 am

"No...No...what happened to me?? i'm the strongest martial artists in the PD and this teacher...this teacher" thought Camille horribly while she is writhing in agony with the sharp pain keep kicking on her back. She kinda have feeling that this pain won't be easily fading away just like day ,it'll take time but Ms. Garcia's lust is uncontrollable and about to add more pain to Camille's body.

Camille wouldn't be agree to be treated that way but it's not like Ms. Garcia gives a damn about it. It's something off in the damp and hot air of the gym ,somehow she can feel a sexual tension instead of a real tension between both of them. Somehow ,Camille could feel what Ms. Garcia desires the most and she could feel her teacher wasn't going to try to hurt her. She is half wrong ,she thought in her mind when Ms. Garcia forcefully turns her body around until her cute and tight butt wrapped by the cream undies would face the teacher.

Camille's eyes then would be opened as wide as it could and so does her mouth when Ms. Garcia without any mercy applying the Ankle Lock submission holds on one of her ankles. Twisting it with full force as all Camille could do is just screaming.

"Gnahhh!!! Let...me...go!!!" yelled Camille with tears on her eyes and feeling so humiliated about how weak she is in the shackles of Ms. Garcia. The silver-haired girl repeatedly tries to crawl to the nearest ropes with her hands and all her might ,hoping she could reach it and Ms. Garcia will stop the torture.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Ms Garcia twisted her student's thin ankle with force, hearing her screams of pain as she applied that rough hold. They were quite turning the curvy brunette on, much more due to the antevision of Camille tapping out and submitting to her will rather than the physical pain that surely the hot student was experiencing.

"Haha, is it hurting, my dear?"

Then the teacher's eyes widened as she noticed Camille trying to crawl for the ropes. "Oh it's a NHB match, grabbing it would be pointless, you silly!" She laughed. Did Camille see any judge, crowd or rules there? It was so innocent of her...and really cute too.

Ms Garcia released the hold, letting Camille reach the ropes. "So, how about I help you to get to your feet?" Says the teacher, grabbing a handfull of the beautiful silver-mane of her student and pulling her to her feet with it. If she succeeds, she will irish whip her to a corner, then rush and slam her booty on her belly.

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next