Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Volcanica vs. Artemis

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Volcanica vs. Artemis - Page 3 Empty Re: Volcanica vs. Artemis

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 28, 2012 7:46 am

"Why don't you make me?" said Volcanica as she tried to maintain her hold down on Artemis for as long as she could. Suddenly, she felt the downed girl start to thrash about in hopes of breaking free. This made Volcanica's hold on her difficult and after several moments, she would say, "Ungh, fine." And with that, she immediately got off. This girl was definitely tougher than she first suspected and she shouldn't underestimate her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 am

Artemis would quickly get back up off the canvas as Volcanica got off of her, looking up to face the girl. She was frustrated that she just couldn't quite get the upper hand over her, her experience meant she knew just how to counter her moves. Artemis would stare at her for a second, breathing heavily, before quickly lunging out and trying to take Volcanica's legs out from under her, knowing full well if she missed she'd be so vulnerable for Volcanica to really take control.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 28, 2012 8:19 am

Volcanica would also stare at Artemis, trying to figure out what the Greek girl might pull off next. She would try for another charge at her, but suddenly Artemis lunged forward and managed to take Volcanica's legs out from under her. "AHH!" the redhead cried out as she fell onto her back. Looking up at Artemis, she would add, "What do you think you're doing?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Mon May 28, 2012 8:26 am

Quickly, Artemis would try and make her move before Volcanica could react. She'd quickly jump up to Volcanica's head and slide underneath her, allowing Artemis to wrap her arm around Volcanica's neck to try and deny the redhead access to any air, hoping to wear her down. Artemis would wrap her legs around Volcanica's waist to try and lock the hold in tight, hoping if she could wear the veteran down, she might be able to take control of the match.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" she'd reply. "Trying to win!"

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 28, 2012 8:43 am

Volcanica was amazed by Artemis's speed as she felt her going under her body. Then, she would feel the Greek girl's arm wrapping around the British girl's neck and her legs wrapping around the waist. Having trouble to breathe now, Volcanica would say, "(guh) A Sleeper? How can you do this (ungh) so bloody effectively?" She just met this girl and she was really impressive!

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Mon May 28, 2012 8:50 am

Artemis held tightly as Volcanica seemed to begin to fade. Holding her tightly, she waited for what felt like Volcanica's inevitable counter...but instead the veteran just strained in the hold. Maybe she actually had her! As Volcanica moaned about, Artemis would grin widely. "Ghh! C'mon, just give! Or go out, either way!" she'd say to her opponent as she set herself in for the long haul, hoping to really drain Volcanica now.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 28, 2012 9:13 am

Volcanica would place one hand on Artemis's arm as she continued her submission hold. With the other arm, she would try to lift herself to one side, but to no avail. She then heard Artemis saying that she should give up now or pass out, and that made the redhead's eyes glow with fire. She would say, "You want me to give? OK, I'll give THIS!" With that, Volcanica would attempt to use both arms to try and lift herself up to hit her back against Artemis repeatedly in hopes of being released.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Mon May 28, 2012 9:19 am

Feeling confident in the hold now, Artemis would begin to lean back and relax...until she was suddenly wakened by Volcanica slamming herself into Artemis!
"Oof!...aaah! Hey, quit th-OHH" she'd yelp as Volcanica slammed herself into Artemis over and over again, on the third hit, forcing Artemis to release the hold. However, with Volcanica on top of her, she couldn't roll away and get some distance between them, leaving her vulnerable and trapped!

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 29, 2012 1:32 am

Volcanica continued her slamming until Artemis released her from the hold. When she was released, the redhead quickly got up and turned to see the other girl flat on the ground. Volcanica would grab at Artemis's arms and said, "Get up, Snow White! The dwarves around her are upsetting!" She didn't want anyone to sleep on the match, especially her opponents.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Tue May 29, 2012 7:08 am

"Urrrr..." Artemis was still slightly stunned and a bit winded from the hits as Volcanica shot up to her feet, grabbing at Artemis and dragging her back up. Artemis was still shakey as she was put on her feet, and would try to break her right hand free of Volcanica's grasp to take a dazed swing at her, but because she was still a bit stunned, it was more a drunken swing of her fist than a professional punch.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next