Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's raining outside!!! when Selena meets Rain

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

It's raining outside!!! when Selena meets Rain - Page 5 Empty Re: It's raining outside!!! when Selena meets Rain

Post by Vivian Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:39 pm

The sexual atmosphere between those two little young girls who shares the mutual feelings and love is getting intense. The water that pours them down on their head and flattening their hair is no longer cooling them up. The temperature seems to be increased by itself as the kiss deepens. Selena fiercely does the lip action and giving no chance for Reyna to struggle or whatsoever. The thought of taking Reyna to bed with her ,to play and suck at her two alluring small nipples and to taste Reyna's womanhood encourage Selena to kiss better and more dominating on Reyna. She clearly have no idea that Reyna feels suffocated by the kiss although she sort of feel some taps on her back. Her arms were solidly looped around the back of Reyna's neck at the moment to make the girl closer to her while forcing her tongue into Reyna's mouth and making herself looks a little bit bossy to Reyna.

Now ,with they're out of the sprinkles reach ,Selena then would unloop one of her arms from Reyna's back of the neck and would be groping Reyna right on her breast!. Their bodies are getting dry and the water would evaporates from her body along with the temperature rising.

Selena clearly felt so happy ,finally she had to chance to hold Reyna's breasts itself but something unpleasant happens to the girl. Selena just got Palmed! on the pit on her stomach before Reyna palms her right on her face for her perv action.

"OKKKKHHHHH" Selena would groans in pain ,her face shows a really painful expression before Reyna palms that sad looking face with her strong palm and prints a huge red hand mark on the young Japanese's face. Selena would then falls to the wet tiles on her showering room after that two hard palms with one hand across her belly and the other hand on her face.

"Reyna-chan??" She looked at Reyna who is responsible for this with shocked looking expression.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

It's raining outside!!! when Selena meets Rain - Page 5 Empty Re: It's raining outside!!! when Selena meets Rain

Post by dlamp Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Rain was starting to angry by the fact the Selena wasn't letting go of her. She was surprised that she was still conscious. The heat from the atmosphere and their bodies was making Rain feel so faint. No amount of struggling or tapping made Selena let go. In fact, it felt like she was trying to make Rain stop struggling. Is she trying to rape me?! Rain thought in a panic. Luckily, her palm strike hit and she was was finally free. As soon as Selena backed off Rain took deep breaths, trying to get air in her lungs again. She couldn't believe that Selena would go that far with the kiss. It made her... worry a little. The last thing she wanted was to ruin a budding friendship, but she wanted to keep her virginity more. "Phew..." She sighed, now looking at Selena with a glare. This girl had some explaining to do. "What the hell Selena?!" She said, clenching her fists. "What are you trying to do? I couldn't breath!" She sighed again, still angry. "Just don't...." She didn't know what else to say, she was so confused now. She tried to convince herself that Selena was just caught in the moment was all. At least that's what she'd think for now. "Selena... I'm..." There was no way she was apologizing, not until she had more of a clue on what was on Selena's mind. "Look, I'm still a martial artist and I can still hold my own against you. Okay? So don't just think you can do... whatever with me." Rain was use to defending herself since girls back at home jumped her sometimes out of jealousy for her popularity or skill in fighting. Though she didn't want to fight Selena for the sake of not getting rape by her, that was just... awkward. "Uh.... how about we just get dress and hang out for awhile... Do you have any spare PJs?" She asked.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:19 am

Selena couldn't think clearly ,she doesn't know why Reyna suddenly palmed her in her stomach and face afterwards. Was she going to fast?? too aggressive?? or was she trying to RAPE her new friend or her new friend is thinking the kiss and groping that Selena did to her was some sort of an attempt to rape her?? Questions by questions striking that poor little Japanese girl ,she just couldn't figure out what's going on until Reyna had to break the hot action between them.

"What?? what?? why Reyna??" Selena would asked confusedly before she apologizes ,"I'm so sorry Reyna ,i don't know what happened to me ,it's just...it's just...i thought...you were also like it". "I'm...just...so sorry Reyna ,i hope it doesn't ruin our friendship" Selena realizes in this state ,she should be the one to apologize after almost raping Reyna in her bathroom. What an outrage for a conglomerate like Selena to do ,she just stained her family name by doing such immoral thing. Not to mention ,she almost sacrificed her new friendship with Reyna and plus making herself look like a perv to Reyna.

"Rey...reyna-chan?? hmm...yeah ,i have a lot of pijamas that you can choose" Selene gets up slowly from the wet tiles of the bathroom with the help of the bathtub behind of her and starts walking.

"Please....follow me reyna chan" Selena would blushed and says ,so embarrassed with the event back in the small showering room. The two girls then shows her naked and wet body as they exited the bathroom together and search for pijamas in Selena's huge wardrobe. There're all short of PJs ,with 20+ different colors and they're all available for Reyna to choose although Selena often sleeps with her undies only.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:38 am

It looked like Selena had no clue on what she was doing. Though Rain had a bit of a hard time believing that. I guess she was just caught up in the moment. She thought, looking down in guilt. She felt bad for making Selena feel so conflicted now. But at the same time she didn't want to give her the wrong idea and risk another rape attempt. Rain was so confused now. Her newly formed friendship already have bumps. This was going to be an awkward sleepover. She wanted to fix things up. "It's... it's okay Selena. We both weren't ready I guess..." She said, blushing slightly. "Um... that was my first kiss though... it was nice..." Well, minus the rape attempt. She thought, forcing a smile to ease the tension. The blond got up along with Selena and followed her to her wardrobe. Once again, Rain was in awe at how much Selena had. There were so many clothes to chose from, but she picked out a white t-shirt and matching sleep pants, she didn't bother with a bra or panties, she didn't want to waste time with it. Once she got dressed she turned to Selena, who was still naked. "U-Um..." She blushed. "So... um... that MMA outfit you wore was really cute..." She said, trying to make small talk before Selena hopefully got dressed as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 pm

"So silly ,super super silly" The naked Japanese girl thought but when Reyna acknowledge that her first kiss was nice ,it pleases the girl so much. Selena never feels happier than this ,doesn't even feel happier when her parents bought her the light green lamborghini but the bumps before still making the girl feels uneasy a little bit. Selena is all naked ,dry but cool on her skin while her wet hair dangles across that small but soft and firm tits of Selena. Reyna made her choice and Selena is also need to make up her mind too before Reyna praised her MMA outfit that she wore earlier when she fought Reyna in the intense martial arts sparring.

"Hmmm...thanx ,well you could have the other too ,i have many colors of it actually" Selena slides another door of her huge wardrobe and voila ,it's only the girl's decision about it ,which color would she choose and what kind of outfit that she wanted.

"Well it's up for you to choose ,you could pick one or as many as you want and take it home as..." Selena then stop at certain point and keep it to herself "as an apologize reward from me".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:59 am

Rain was again in awe at wealth Selena had, countless amounts of shorts and sports bras to choose from. The girl didn't know if she could pick any of them, but she forced herself hurry for the sake of keeping things moving(and getting Selena in clothes soon). She picked out a light blue sports bra and white shorts. Happy with her choice, she turned to Selena, immediately blushing seeing her naked. "Uh... you... wanna' get dressed Selena?" She asked, looked down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5