Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 6:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's raining outside!!! when Selena meets Rain

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's raining outside!!! when Selena meets Rain - Page 3 Empty Re: It's raining outside!!! when Selena meets Rain

Post by Vivian Wed May 02, 2012 10:39 pm

There's a couple of slight bruises appear on Selena's left cheek and it's clearly to be seen in the daylight while her chest is still burning with pain after Reyna palmed it relentlessly before. Selena is back on the grid after recovering for a couple of secs ,she feels much better now and ready for everything that Reyna might be pull. "This Rain girl is much stronger than i thought she'll be and this just about to get interesting" Selena thought before Reyna's attack brings her back to the reality.

The Axe kick is coming for her chin but Selena gets a hold at Reyna's foot when it's about to strike her chin. "tch...tch...tch...not so fast Reyna!" replied Selena as she moves her right hand to Reyna's thigh while her other still on her foot ,pulling the girl off the ground with all of her power and if she manages to do that without getting countered by Reyna ,she'll entirely slam Reyna's front part of the body on the tatami.

Last edited by 6123 on Wed May 02, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

It's raining outside!!! when Selena meets Rain - Page 3 Empty Re: It's raining outside!!! when Selena meets Rain

Post by dlamp Thu May 03, 2012 4:55 pm

This fight was really heating up now. It felt good to fight another martial artist after not having a sparring match in awhile. They were pretty matched too, which made the fight even more exciting. Heh, this is fun! She thought with a smile. As her foot was going to connect, Selena grabbed it and started to use the momentum to throw Rain. "What the?!" Crap! She try to grab Selena's arms, but it was too late to do anything, Rain hit the tatami hard. At first she just laid there, dazed and in pain. Her body stung like crazy. "Ugh..." She groaned, coughing slightly. "That... really hurt..." Don't cry Rain. Don't cry, not in front of her. She thought, holding back the urge of tears. She didn't want to seem weak now, she had to get stronger. She staggered up, getting back into her stance. "I'm.... I'm not done yet!" She said, running toward Selena, aiming a hard roundhouse to her head.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri May 04, 2012 11:38 am

Selena respects every single rules of the martial arts and she doesn't use the opportunity to attack Reyna while she is on the ground ,writhing in agony while Selena is still on her fighting stance and waiting for the girl to get onto her feet ,not wanting to get caught by a sudden attack from Reyna. The excitement suddenly burning inside Selena and she feels like really wanting to hops lightly on her foot ,bouncing all around when Reyna charges forward with the same roundhouse kick.

"Is it just me or the girl's movement is getting more predictable??" thought Selena and indeed it's getting easier to predict Reyna's next move so Selena will parry it away with her left arm before she'll strike the girl right on the stomach with a right straight punch only if Reyna doesn't fake that roundhouse kick and up for something will give Selena disadvantages. Selena then will shoot a pair of hooks to those girl's cheeks and then a slight left kick to the girl's right side of the body to temporarily stuns her ,for once more...only if she doesn't pull another move and counter Selena's attack.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue May 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Rain was shocked that Selena blocked her kick so easily. Guess she wasn't a martial arts expert for nothing, and she was giving Rain a pretty good challenge too. Back at her "dojo", she rarely ever got a chance to really test her skill against anyone. She only was able to practice forms she made up and train on punching bags. She couldn't help but smile in the excitement. Thought she would soon be sent back to reality once Selena punched her in the gut. "Guh!" She staggered back, getting pummeled with a combo of hooks. "Gah!" She just barely saw the kick coming and was able to grab Selena's foot just in time before it connected. The pain went through her hands, making her wince. "Wow... almost... got me there." She said, spitting out saliva and a small amount of blood. She smirked slightly. "You're good." She said, grabbing her foe's foot tighter. Now... She pulled Selena's leg with one arm, and with the other, aimed a hard palm strike to her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed May 16, 2012 11:00 am

Selena notices the saliva with the mixture of thin trickle of blood being spitted by Reyna out of her mouth and she begins to worry about her. She forgets about defending herself as she is worried sick with her opponent and asking her about her condition but she never had the chance to finish her question when she is caught surprised by Reyna's hand. She just keep looking at Reyna with her two wide eyes surprisingly before Reyna palms lands right on her nose. "Poooofff!!!" Her nose instantly bleeds and her eyes are getting teary. For a moment ,she just stands there and doing nothing except cupping her nose with her hands then she begins to move and try to buck Reyna's hand away from her leg.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu May 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Rain started to feel something off about Selena, she had her guard let down completely, like she was thinking about something else. It was odd as to why since they were fighting so intensely(at least to her). But by the time Rain noticed Selena's hesitation it was too late. Rain's palm slammed into Selena's nose, she felt the blood start to gush out of her nose before she pulled her hand away. As she did, she looked at her blood-stained palm. It felt... really bad. "..." She tried to speak, but words wouldn't form. She only looked at Selena with sadness in her eyes, seeing the girl's tears in her eyes made her feel worse. She looked away for a second before becoming teary-eyed herself.

"..." She still could speak. The only thing that snapped her out of her trance was Selena bucking at Rain's arm. She looked down and let go of her. "S... Sorry..." She said, barely audible. "I... I didn't..." She couldn't finish the sentence. She could just walked over to her opponent and hugged her, starting to cry slightly. She felt so awful about hurting her new friend so badly. "I'm sorry..." She said, letting go. She didn't care if she looked like a crybaby, people could call her whatever they wanted. She didn't want to be some heartless fighter, that didn't seem right. "Let's stop now... okay?" She said, wiping her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu May 17, 2012 9:35 pm

"Well it's ok actually hee hee" says Selena to comfort the tension of Reyna while she is hugging her ,"I've had worst and bleeding nose is usual for martial artists like you and me but i'm really happy that you didn't attack me while i'm still vulnerable ,i owe you tons of thanks...you could just knocked me out with a roundhouse kick or something but you didn't" Selena smiles and then wipes her tears ,comforting the girl once more.

"I'm ok really so please don't cry" Selena wipes Reyna's tears slowly and putting her hands on both of her cheeks before saying ,"You sure you want to call it an end?? i can still fight but if you sure ,let's take a shower and well we could play a new game on my Playstation 3 together afterwards hee hee".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu May 17, 2012 9:54 pm

It was a relief the Selena was alright. Rain was worried that she'd hurt her badly. It seemed that her friend had had worse injuries than what she gave her. She was right thought, as martial artists, both Rain and Selena had gotten worse injuries that a bloody nose. Rain could remember getting a broken jaw from a sparring match once, but that's a story for another day. "Heh, thanks." Rain said with a small smile. "I try to fight fair and with some honor." She continued to wipe her tears until Selena helped. She blushed instance. Selena was touching her, and so sweetly too. She stared at the girl for a moment, looking up at her. "O-O-Okay..." She said, looking away shyly. "Um... well... we can call it quits for now and have a rematch later." She said. "So yeah, let's hit the showers for a bit." She took out her mouth guard(at last!) and started to headed toward the door. She obviously couldn't go ahead of Selena since she was just a guest and had no clue about that house. "We should make our next match with some kinda' gimmick for fun! Like... um... pajama fight! Or... something... else..." She really could think of anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu May 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Selena is holding her cheeks too long and keeps staring at Reyna's eyes for quite some time and ignoring the fact that Reyna might be feeling awkward for this moment but it appears that Reyna doesn't feel that way and in fact ,Selena could feel that she likes it and probably wanted to be touched even more by Selena.

"yeahh...yeahhh...the shower hee hee ,lemme call my servant first and pick us up by using the golf's caddy car cause i feel that i'm a little bit tired to walk back to the mansion now hee hee" Selena begins to act strange as she releases her hands from Reyna's cheeks ,she acts like a panicked person but as always ,Selena could hide her feelings in the matter of secs. They start to walk out after Selena retrieves the mouthpiece from Reyna and says ,"Well they must be killing you inside slowly ,don't worry...i'll make you a new one next time which will fit right inside your mouth hee hee".

"As for the pijama fight ,that is a great idea ,we could totally do it at night before we sleep hee hee" continues Selena while they're waiting for the caddy car to come to pick them up.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu May 24, 2012 9:52 pm

"Sure! I can wait for it!" She said with a smile. Personally, she didn't have a probably walking, but if Selena wanted to just drive there they could. She gave a nervous smile as Selena claimed that the mouthpiece didn't fit. "Uh... no, it's just that I'm not use to wearing one." She explained, giving a small laugh. Rain was use to just fighting it out without back at her "dojo". After all, it wasn't like they had the gear in any match. Then again, Selena was super rich and was likely use to just using the equipment. Rain was getting some weird vibes off of Selena, like something else was one your mind. Rain sat down on the floor, looking up at her new friend/ She was glad to her that she had accepted her challenge. "Heh, totally! Let's make it a wrestling match~" Truth be told, she wasn't much of a wrestler at all, but she could definitely handle a playful match with a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next