Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Darren Vs Minako (For robotcorp)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Darren Vs Minako (For robotcorp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Darren Vs Minako (For robotcorp)

Post by Snidey Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:16 pm

It wasn't long before Minko pushed her advantage against Darren tangling him up in the ropes his arms spread and trapped between the top and middle ropes. The blonde's eyes widened slightly. It wasn't long before was was lecturing him he let out a small sigh. Honestly he wasn't good with people they were just so....problematic. Lightly he shook his head. "WHo said this match wasn't fun?" he replied with a shrug. He had to admit coming against a brawler made it so he had to come up with a stratagy to counter it and well so far it seemed as though keeping his opponent on the mat was the best bet. Running to the opposite side of the ring she seemed to approach him with a series of cartwheels.....

Talk about trying to be flashy. He tugged on his warms but the ropes were tight around them that was when.....The punch connected. Darren's eyes rolled back in his head as he was sent back over the top rope his arms seeming to tangle again leaving his legs dangling off the apron as his he hung from his bound arms. His head dropped until he slightly glazed vision was on the mat her was suspended over after that punishment he had taken that punch was all that was needed to knock his lights out for a second time bringing Minako one fall away from victory.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Darren Vs Minako (For robotcorp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Darren Vs Minako (For robotcorp)

Post by Admin Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:53 am

Seeing that darren was in dreamland now, Minako clicked her fingers and even breathed on his face to check if he was asleep, and he was, hung out to dry from the K.O Minako delivered to his head. "Well you weren't!....oh...your knocked out, ah well, say nighty night darren kun" she smiled, waving cutely as darren's face drifted off shut.

Pulling his body out of the tangled ropes, she leaned down on his chest, pulling his leg up for a pin, but not resisting the sight of him sleeping like a baby, she pecked his forehead for good luck, providing darren would need it. "C'mon ref girl, sleepy boy ain't gonna sleep forever!" Minako giggled, as the red girl started the count out.

"1.....2......3.......4....." the count out continued, Minako happily shushing the light moans of poor darren, sprawled out as the crowd chanted the count out as well.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:55 pm

His body swiftly released and dragged away from the ropes it wasn't long before Minako had FDarren in pretty much the same position as the last knockout laying across his body as the ref started the count. Although she made it more itno a pin which wasn't good at all being pinnedfor a knockout like the last time. A peck on his forehead made him groan slightly as even knocked out he felt a stinging pain at the contact. His arms spread across the mat and free lag just lating carelessly on the mat

"5....6....7....8....9...."

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:01 pm

".....10!" Minako sighed, beaten up badly despite her round win, with her head rested softly on darren's stomach, as for the crowd whooped, cheering for more of the two. But Minako was too exhausted herself to care, she just wanted to cool off.

"Another win for me darren, I tried to go easy on you that round..." she giggled, but stopped from a cough she gave, weakened, wishing her side didn't hurt that much from grappling with the boy.

"Feeling bad....g get with it Minako girl! the fans are watching ya!" she thought, waving softly as she was sat to the corner, looking over at darren, knocked out from her. "That could of been me knocked out like that, but scrub that..." she mumbled, rubbing her side from the soreness.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Darren could hear the cheering although he couldn't moved much at all the words she was saying not registering in his mind at all It wasn't long before she moved to sit in the corner the ref bringing the smelling salts to wake Darren up again for another round. He let out a small groan as he rolled over moving rather slowly as he tried to get hs senses back blinking a few times and lightly rubbing his eyes until the blurry vision calmed down alittle he could see his opponent at this point even if she was slightly distored. Pushing himself up to his knees he ran his hand though his blonde locks letting out a small yawn. He was going to have at least a little rest before the next round it wouln't be good if he didn't.

No doubt she would be going for the win now so he would have to be even more careful with her and the damage she could do with her brawling style. "I take it you have two wins now?" he questioned knowing that was how many he had to get whereas she only needed one now.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Minako looked over at darren, she could see that both of their bodies were totalled from the match already, sweating and bruising away as she answered in a injured, but happy tone. "Y yea, why?, you gonna cry about it blondey?" Minako said, in a spiteful yet joyus tone towards darren, for seeing her in a bad mood, despite her wins, would bring a smile to darren's face.

"I I've got one more round to beat you up, and I'll sure kick your ass into a locker!" she said, still leaning to corner in pain, the bullying side was really welling up in Minako to the almost end of the match, seething in pain in her right pelvic side.

"Gnnnnnh, why is it hurting so much!? I'm winning but my body doesn't feel it..." she thought, gently rubbing her side, hoping it would of stopped by now.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:07 am

Darren winced slightly as she was really trying to tease him now wasn't she. She seemed to still keep her happy tone thought adding a little spite to her tone. She wasreally letting her bullying side come out wasn't she? She was in pain though not that he wasn't it was jut a case of who could deal with it better all the punches she had given him really seemed to be catching up with him as well as the two knockouts his body felt weak really weak at the moment. He glanced at her from his position in the middle fot he ring as she sat in the corner. "Ready for the last round where you are apparently going to kick my ass into a locker?" he joked since there was no locker in sight.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Though Minako would need a visit to the clinic after the match, it was her bullying rage that was getting the better of her, causing her side to hurt more because of her rage. For most of the fans were thinking, the cute brunette schoolgirl, couldn't take a joke especially from darren's personality. Narrowing her eyes in anger, she had managed to pull off a charge at him! even when she was in pain.

"Ohhh don't joke darren you cuter, I'm really keeping that promise, even with moody jokers like you!" Minako said, getting up to leg drop him in the stomach.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Darren could tell that he had most likely angered Minako that would only work to his advantage. He couldn't help but grin as he managed to get himself onto a seated position in the middle of the mat. That was alot more comfortable at least for the moment. Watching her eyes narrow slightly he watched as she charged tackling him and sending him into a laying position in the floor he could so take this oppotunity to tease her a little more about the....Well non existant locker she seemed to be refering too. He lightly rolled his eyes as he tried to roll himself over so he could pin his opponent to the floor. "Oh please....No....Don't stick me in the none existant locker." he said rather.....unenthusiasticly. It was almost like she was taking the role off a school bully and he was nerd that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. ALthough if he could help it it wouldn't be the usual outcome of the bully coming out of top.

She was going to keep that promise well she would have to drag him backstage to do that and he doubted she would do that. Maybe in the next match they had since he was sure that if he won that Minako would be out for revenge but if he lost....Well it wouldn't bother him too much. If he failed to roll her over though he could take the leg drop.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:10 pm

[quote="Snidey":1m2ogdba]Darren could tell that he had most likely angered Minako that would only work to his advantage. He couldn't help but grin as he managed to get himself onto a seated position in the middle of the mat. That was alot more comfortable at least for the moment. Watching her eyes narrow slightly he watched as she charged tackling him and sending him into a laying position in the floor he could so take this oppotunity to tease her a little more about the....Well non existant locker she seemed to be refering too. He lightly rolled his eyes as he tried to roll himself over so he could pin his opponent to the floor. "Oh please....No....Don't stick me in the none existant locker." he said rather.....unenthusiasticly. It was almost like she was taking the role off a school bully and he was nerd that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. ALthough if he could help it it wouldn't be the usual outcome of the bully coming out of top.

She was going to keep that promise well she would have to drag him backstage to do that and he doubted she would do that. Maybe in the next match they had since he was sure that if he won that Minako would be out for revenge but if he lost....Well it wouldn't bother him too much. If he failed to roll her over though he could take the leg drop.

Seeing as darren was taking advantage of Minako's threats, boiling them into nothing into a chuckle for the fans, not forgetting the fangirls of darren's somewhat no-care attitude towards her. For Minako just glared, and dropped him with her weakened leg with that fury in her eyes, she was pissed off, not only that but ready to really hurt darren more than ever now.

"Why don't you just be a good boy and shut up!? damn your annoying on the receiving end!" Minako shook her head in anger, going in for more slobber knocking punches into her opponent, aiming for his face of course until the ref girl took sight, pulling Minako away when she was beating him out. "H hey get off! I'm not done with him yet!" she snarled, arguing with the ref before giving darren, a kick to keep him in pain. Ripened for the K.O blow she had saved up, just for him.

Persistent and bullying as Minako was looking in the fight, the slightest harm sent her annoyed with rage, even to this lazed individual who she would encounter in class, if it had been a school day that is.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next