Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Darren Vs Minako (For robotcorp)

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Darren Vs Minako (For robotcorp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Darren Vs Minako (For robotcorp)

Post by Snidey Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Darren lightly shook his head at Minako's words. Letting out a small sigh. it seemed as though she wanted him to fight back but didn't want him to at the same time. It was certainly confusing for him. Oh well might was well push on right? "You really have to make your mind up." he commented with a light roll of his eyes as she squirmed underneath him. maybe he should point something out just to mock her a little since she seemed to enjoy doing that to him....

"You know the more you squirm the worse its going to get." he teased tightening his grip slightly. "You will get all tired, then you will be even weaker then it will easier for me to beat you." Letting out a light shrug all of this he said with the same blank blunt tone. Altering his position slightly he aimed to get himself to his feet so he could cause a little more damage although he knew he was risking a reversal from the chearful childish woman.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Darren Vs Minako (For robotcorp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Darren Vs Minako (For robotcorp)

Post by Admin Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 pm

[quote="Snidey":1vkcysgb]Darren lightly shook his head at Minako's words. Letting out a small sigh. it seemed as though she wanted him to fight back but didn't want him to at the same time. It was certainly confusing for him. Oh well might was well push on right? "You really have to make your mind up." he commented with a light roll of his eyes as she squirmed underneath him. maybe he should point something out just to mock her a little since she seemed to enjoy doing that to him....

"You know the more you squirm the worse its going to get." he teased tightening his grip slightly. "You will get all tired, then you will be even weaker then it will easier for me to beat you." Letting out a light shrug all of this he said with the same blank blunt tone. Altering his position slightly he aimed to get himself to his feet so he could cause a little more damage although he knew he was risking a reversal from the chearful childish woman.

"L like hell I'd pass out on you! you probably don't take a shower because your too l lazy!" she snarled at him, a little annoyed after being beaten at her own game, of smart mocks to him, but eventually she had found the advantage in his weakness as he got up. Minako knew she could get back at him, with a quick reversal attack on him to get back into the fight, "hah! I've found a weak spot of yours darren, now take this on!" with that one weakness he'd shown, she gave him a hard elbow to his chest, releasing her head quickly before he could grab, to rise and slam her leg down onto his crouching body as he was winded.

Standing proudly above darren, she smiled and sat behind his back, hugging her arms around his throat tightly in submission. "Awwww I'd say the same thing to you darren kun! feel free to choke out or lose air! hehe!" she giggled childishly, wiggling her arms to increase the hurt on him.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Darren raised an eyebrow. "That insult was weak." He commented he just couldn't help himself. He was amused that Minako seemed to be getting annoyed he was certainly regreting trying to get up though especially when he felt an elbow in his chest. he winced slightly his grip weakening enough for for her to pop her head out before she slammed her leg down onto his head. With that he was on his hands and knees infront of Minako. Pushing himself to sit on the floor so he could shake off the slight daze he was in.

The blonde looked up although his eyes widened when he noticed that Minako was no longer infront of him then before he knew it a paid of arms wrapped around his neck as she sat behind him. He gasped for breath as she put him in a sleeper giggling like a schoolgirl as she did. He was sure after his mocking she would want to weaken him and have a little play since she was already one up either that or go for the second fall and then have a little play she certainly seemed like the type. "Ah no let go." he whined as he tried to pry her arms off of his neck.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 pm

[quote="Snidey":10s72lw5]Darren raised an eyebrow. "That insult was weak." He commented he just couldn't help himself. He was amused that Minako seemed to be getting annoyed he was certainly regreting trying to get up though especially when he felt an elbow in his chest. he winced slightly his grip weakening enough for for her to pop her head out before she slammed her leg down onto his head. With that he was on his hands and knees infront of Minako. Pushing himself to sit on the floor so he could shake off the slight daze he was in.

The blonde looked up although his eyes widened when he noticed that Minako was no longer infront of him then before he knew it a paid of arms wrapped around his neck as she sat behind him. He gasped for breath as she put him in a sleeper giggling like a schoolgirl as she did. He was sure after his mocking she would want to weaken him and have a little play since she was already one up either that or go for the second fall and then have a little play she certainly seemed like the type. "Ah no let go." he whined as he tried to pry her arms off of his neck.

Minako's happy look had snapped, though never receiving a comment like that before, her face got even more angry than before, "Calling me a weak insult will just make it worse! hmph!, now try this stupid darren!" she said, tightening her hugging arms around his neck, although she was quite angered and in some way, upset, it looked like Minako was taking no prisoners from darrens comment to her, ringing his neck all over the place from this petty comment from him.

"This..is..what..I'll...do...to...you, if you say that again!!!" she snarled, while twisting him round to her for a flurry more of her strong punches, though her fists hurted from the roughness of the impact, Minako cared little as she stood above him, kicking his stomach lightly. "Got that? I bet ya do......hhuh?!" she said smiling, as her uniform was bulging a bit, showing a little view of her breasts as she scattered embarrasingly to cover them up."Eeeepppp!!!! t that was not meant to happen!" she blushed, rubbing her hair as the crowd laughed at her hi-jinks.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:29 am

Darren was certainly confused how Minako got that he was calling her a weak insult when he was refering to her actual insult.....Okay that might not have been a good thing to say since she seemed to start shaking him from side to since which made her sleeper ten times worse on him. It wasn't long before the sleeper was released and she began to show him what she would do if he said it again unloading punches on him. At the last one the blonde hit the deck although it seemed like she wasn't finished.

A number of kicks in his stomach winding him as well as battering his face that wasn't good in any case then mixed with the sleeper she had applied to him adding lack of air to the list of problems he was going through at the moment. Slowly pushing himself up to his hands and knees he dizzily crawled back towards Minako as she seemed to cover herself up lightly pawing at her thigh as he tried to get a grip of at least something to help get himself back to his feet. The blonde manageing to get himself back up to his knees infront of the woman.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:48 pm

[quote="Snidey":2wfzppev]Darren was certainly confused how Minako got that he was calling her a weak insult when he was refering to her actual insult.....Okay that might not have been a good thing to say since she seemed to start shaking him from side to since which made her sleeper ten times worse on him. It wasn't long before the sleeper was released and she began to show him what she would do if he said it again unloading punches on him. At the last one the blonde hit the deck although it seemed like she wasn't finished.

A number of kicks in his stomach winding him as well as battering his face that wasn't good in any case then mixed with the sleeper she had applied to him adding lack of air to the list of problems he was going through at the moment. Slowly pushing himself up to his hands and knees he dizzily crawled back towards Minako as she seemed to cover herself up lightly pawing at her thigh as he tried to get a grip of at least something to help get himself back to his feet. The blonde manageing to get himself back up to his knees infront of the woman.

After flailing around to get her shirt cleared up, and not revealing anymore embarrassing cleavage to the crowd and darren, Minako looked down at where he was, at her legs, kneeling dizzily awaiting her next move. For herself she found it cute to see darrren so messed up, and dazed from no end, just knelt there, gripping to her as if to help him up, but one wrong false sign of a helping hand, Minako felt time to initiate a signature move to please his dazed thoughts.

Dragging darren to the middle of the ring, she climbed to the top turnbuckle and smiled confidentially, looking down at him with her hands on her hips, "whats wrong darren? your vision a bit blurry or nodding off?!" she giggled, covering her mouth with her hands, "I think its time for me to bottoms up!" with in that minute, Minako jumped butt first off the turnbuckle, flying down to him, in hope he did not move at all.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:50 am

Darren let out groan as he felt himself dragged into the middle of the ring before climbing up onto the top rope he took a few steps towards her to try and counter with well....Anything. More teasing words about his sleeping pattern followed by that all too familar girlish giggle. She then announced her move these kind of opponents were the kind he wished he could be bothered to research. Watching her jump off only managing to get halfway to the turnbuckle while trying to keep his footing one of her signature moves hit its mark perfectly knocking him over and down onto the mat.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Seeing as darren had tried to groggily stop Minako from delivering her signature move, it was too late as she had slammed her butt down onto darrens woozy face, delivering enough force and smackdown for her opponent to literally see stars, wiggling her butt in pain sat on his face, Minako fell of rubbing her own butt, laying beside darren in the ring.

"T that kinda worked....s second time lucky..ouhhh, I'm gonna need a icepack for my butt after this match..gnnn..." and just like that, Minako fell on top of darrens chest, breathing exhaustedly with him as they lay together.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:23 am

The back of Darren't head hit the mat hard being forced back by Minako's weight it made him extreamely dizzy underneath her. Her butt landing on his face he was seeing stars in his mind and nothing but a pair a winking hello kitty panties. He let out a muffled groan as he felt her butt wiggling on his face althoguh she choose to climb off of him and lay beside him. At least he could sit up now. He gripped onto the back of his head as he tried to dull the light pain in it.

At least she hadn't stayed there on his face that could have been bad although she was now laying across his chest. At the moment his mind was totally swirling. "Ugh.Your not going to keep me down." he replied Although he was wondering what she meant by second time lucky was she going to try it again?

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Minako bursted out giggling at his faint words, hammering her fists onto his face carelessly as she found it cute, seeing darren dizzy beyond sleep for that matter, having never seen such a boy, lulled out from her attacks. "Ohhhh darren kun, saying that will just make you sound even more, huggably cute!" Minako's face brightened into a face of pure friendliness, settling her hands on his cheeks playfully.

"How could you ever get up anyway?" Minako leaned into his head, their foreheads touching slightly, "ah well, time to make you go punch drunk britty..." mounting onto his chest, sat firmly on his stomach, she started to punch rapidly at his face, almost as if it was a punching bag. After twenty punches, she would flip him over to wear out his legs, literally making it hurt even more.

"Boy, you really need to work out more! it'll help ya than being a lazy!" she said, sat on his back bending darrens legs back.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next