by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi)

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Gabby let out a seductive growl at Zasashi over her shoulder. "Wif pleasure, miss. And I'm sure bringin' in two champs to your little party might make fer less punishment, yea?"

Silvia smiled wryly at Shanari, patting her thigh like she was calling a dog and making out of the ring and up the runway to leave backstage, giving a passing nod to Zasashi like she was just meeting her.

Gabby lingered enough to stick by Shanari. The match was won, and as far as Gabby was concerned, things were just great in the world, and there was nothing to hold against the tactical young fighter. She gave her a friendly nudge in the side with her elbow.

"Ey, don't take it too hard, li'l miss. Silvy's just an odd one. She plays with me the same sorta way, and look how close we are. Fact that she's actually got some mercy for ya's a real good sign."

She'd pause a bit, biting her lip thoughtfully and looking between Zasashi, Silvia (who was showing no signs of slowing, just of making sure that she showed off her figure and belt to everyone along the way), and then back to Shanari. She'd gently squeeze Shanari's arm and make eye contact.

"An' do me a favor, would ya?" she said softly and with less of a playful tone she had almost 24/7. "Keep on workin' on that 'soft side' stuff wif her, aright? I uh... it looks like you kinda got to her there."

Gabby would quickly break the look and turn to wave to the crowd some more, then playfully swat and squeeze Zasashi's ass and leading her towards the exit. "Now what's all this 'bout some fun, then?" she grins.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi)

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Shanari said nothing, simply staring at Silvia while she was taking along for the ' ride ' then noticing Gabby and blinked, a little distant from her but listened to her, nodding before she'd whisper back.

"I'll try.. "

Shanari was quite surprised with Gabby but decided to do what was asked. She was not happy that she had lost but decided to see what Silvia had in mind and if she could work her own charms on the girl.

Zasashi gave a shrug at Silvia before muttering out to Gabby.

" Hopefully, could use a better .. Beneficial Training partner. "

Zasashi said nothing afterwards, staring at the crowd before back infront of her, she knew she had lost but she didn't really mind anymore, she met two people who she thought would become very entertaining beyond this match.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Gabby grinned broadly at Zasashi. "Oh, we're gonna have our hands full all right."

Unable to keep in her excitement, Gabby would go to sweep the ninja girl off her feet, though only to hold her back and kiss her, warm wet lips against hers as her tongue explores her mouth. If Zasashi would accept it, she'd gently start groping around her body, particularly her ass and hips. She wasn't looking to really start things up in the ring, but making a scene and preemptively winding her up WERE on the agenda.

Silvia slowed at the exit from the stadium, finally turning and waiting a few moments for the drained Shanari to catch up. "Good. I was wondering if you'd be able to keep up," she said, feigning indifference with a flick of her hair. She'd fetched her glasses on the way from the ring, taking them from her cleavage to put them back on. "Now let the meatheads catch up and we'll start breaking you in."

((figure we can RP this out in another thread if you like))

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Zasashi smirked and said teasingly.

" Well maybe you can sleep in my room-- Aah! "

Zasashi gasped loudly as she was sweeped off her feet, looking up at Gabby and finally letting a blush appear on her cheeks, parting her lips to accept the tongue into her mouth, gently sucking upon it while her body was explored, making no attempts to stop her, she even arched her body up against Gabby's.

Shanari however had something different in mind, seeing the other two busy she'd lean against Silvia to push her slightly through the exit so no one could see them, pushing her against the wall and pressing against her, gently kissing her on the lips, she kept it very soft as her hands gently gripped Silvia's hips and whispered.

" I'll always keep up to be around you... Always.. "

(( M'hm your choice if you wanna make a thread or do it on a IM. ))

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Gabby licked their mixed saliva off her lips as she broke the kiss, fans going wild at this point. "Yea, a nightcap would be great about now," Gabby'd breathe, visibly hot from the returned kiss. "Gonna need lotsa sleep after tonight, I tell ya." She'd raised Zasashi's hand in approval/mock victory before leading her with a slight sense of haste back out of the ring.

Silvia was blindsided by the kiss, eyes wide behind her spectacles. Shanari's soft breasts pressed into hers, lips tenderly kissing, and a gently holding her hips.

"I'll always keep up to be around you... Always..."
Silvia, for perhaps the first time in years, was speechless. She visibly tried to find words as she mouthed quietly or released a bit of stunned jibberish. She was far from used to it.

"Er... I.. uh... yes. Good? Yes. Good!" she decided, despite a confused look on her face. People didn't tend to reciprocate so kindly to sadism. There was the occasional masochist who got off to it... but tenderness? Promises? It was alien to her... but yes. It WAS good.

She had to remove her glasses from the steam formed between their breath. She coughed awkwardly and in a half-hearted motion for domination, swatted Shanari's backside rather gently. "I mean... good. Now let's take you for... for a test drive," she'd manage.

Winners by pinfall: The Pain Princesses! The new Tag Team Champions!

((funny how my characters keep winding up in relationships and after-show incidents... I'm such a lit freak -,-))

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:03 pm

( Haha, well mine do have a tendency to get to that too.. So, what do we do now, winner? )

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:25 pm

((ha! i could get used to being called that. but i say thread in the Gym. much easier to work, especially since i'm usually pretty busy despite what my activity on this board would suggest. i just squeeze in updates during my few free hours. I'll fire it up if that's all fly))

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:57 pm

(( Fire away captain! You lead I'll follow! For now. ))

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:12 pm

up in the gym

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10