Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi)

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi)

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:48 am

"Gabby, dear..." Silvia said sternly. "For a girl so intent on winning, you're being quite unreasonable right now..."
Gabby eyed Zasashi with heavy suspicion. "Aright... I hear you, li'l one."
"GABBY!" Silvia snapped loudly, though a general cheer stared from the crowd. "Do it! Do it!" they chanted.

"Gabby, are you thinking with your DICK or something!?" Silvy snarled, though Gabby still had Shanari in her hold. Gabby didn't seem to react negatively from the comment, no matter how harsh, because it was just Silvia's way. "You're throwing away this fight, you mangy git!"

"No I ain't," Gabby said with a wink at her. "You just keep ragdoll here good and mellow, yea? That'll still leave us two on one with Jackie Chan here, worst come to worst" she said. It did make Silvia calm a bit, but she'd still rather avoid it. Gabby kicked Shanari's clothes off into Silvy's corner.

Gabby would keep the hold on Shanari, forcing her bodily towards Zasashi, urging her towards the ninja girl. As soon as the tag is made, she'll hurl Shanari aside, making her roll out of the ring where Silvia will hop down expectantly, brandishing her clothes and attempting to tie her hands behind her back with them.

"Come on and show me what 'real' fightin' is then, miss," Gabby would goad Zasashi, stepping back towards the middle of the ring.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi)

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:56 am

Shanari groaned while she was forced to Zasashi, tagging her limply before she was thrown out of the ring, falling on the concrete and onto her side, releasing a soft yet long sigh as she tried to sit up to recover, only to see Silvia coming up to her and soon her arms were tied behind her back, merely grunting out, deciding recovering would go before planning for now.

Zasashi slowly climbed into the ring, staring at Gabby and nodded.

" I think you already know what real fighting is.. But I shall show you. "

Zasashi got into her stance, looking over at Shanari and Silvia in dissapointment before back at Gabby.

" ..You're worth my time. "

Zasashi then ran forward straight towards Gabby, looking like she was going for a direct attack but sudden spun her body to the side and extended her leg in the spin, trying to kick Gabby violently in the side.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:13 am

"I don't need yer approval," Gabby huffed. "And I ain't doin it for you." She did smile a bit. "But thanks, violet."

She fell for Zasashi's feint, swinging to intercept her and a hard kick slamming into her side. Gabby flinched hard, staggering a bit and grabbing as quickly as she could manage for the assailing leg.

Outside the ring, Silvia took Shinari by the chin, lifting her up to face her. "Do you think you just get to rest now? I thought you wanted to have me? Well, here I am." Silvia kissed her aggressively, digging her nails lustily but painfully into Shanari's tits. If Gabby was having her entertainment, she'd have hers. Almost grotesquely in her focus, she kept her eyes on the match as she did.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:19 am

Zasashi did not smirk or show any sign of success when her kick connected, her leg being captured short after. She did not waste time to wait for Gabby to follow up, positioning her arms to extend them by her sides and made a propperly like spin again, kicking off from her free leg and tried to slam it hard against Gabby's face, also trying not to twist her other leg too much. This was a risky move considering that she'd fall whether she'd hit or miss.

Shanari stared up at Silvia, then suddenly being kissed and her breasts being roughly handled once more, she screamed in Silvia's mouth before getting an idea, she could not use her arms but she could still use her legs and distract Silvia, pulling away from the kiss and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

" De..Definitely my type.. Looking forward to this and a nice domination date after this match.. Perhaps? "

She then licked Silvia's earlobe and trailed her tongue down to the girl's cheek, her legs coming around to wrap them tightly around Silvia's body, pulling her closer.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:10 am

The spinning kick to the face snapped Gabby's head harshly to the side, knocking her to her knees while Zatashi went down. She grunted loudly as she hit the mat, wiping her jaw with her wrist before lunging for Gabby, looking to grab her waist and pin her down, attempting to squeeze her harshly.

"Good to see you're willing to accept my partner and me eating your friend alive in there," Silvia said genuinely, a mild blush coming across her face as she grew wet from her dominated foe. She ran her sharp nails over Shanari's nipple, giving it a sharp tug and a twist. She savored the taste and feel of Shanari's scream in her mouth.

She purred as Shanari licked her ear, shuddering lightly. She'd slap a hand against her pantied ass as she pulled Silvy closer with her legs. "Good. I like it when my bitches squirm," she growled, scratching at her ass and tits as she started kissing up Shanari's throat and up her neck.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 am

Zasashi was about to flip back up when Gabby lunged at her and pinned her, being squeezed very hard, which made her to close one eye, staring up at Gabby with the other. She tried not to show any pain but Zasashi did not like being stuck that close to Gabby, she deciding to help with the squeezing and tried to wrap her legs tightly around Gabby's waist for a squeeze.

Shanari flinched as her nipple was given another harsh treatment but continued to keep Silvia constricted between her legs. She moaned in Silvia's ear when her rear was slapped, whispering back to her.

" S..So you like me to squirm..? Then you should untie me.. U..Unless you're afraid me forcing you to eat me out instead, love.. Loser becomes to fucktoy of the winner for a day..? Heh.. "

Shanari leaned her head down lower when Silvia was kissing her throat, quickly kissing her once more on the lips and forced her tongue inside, pressing it against silvia's tongue.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:35 am

Gabby growled persistently, partly out of pain as her toned body was squeezed by the smaller girl's legs. She'd keep her bearhug on Shanari's waist, attempting to muscle her way into a standing position to let gravity deliver more pressure to the hold, trying to stay stuck in the position until she could hopefully outlast Shanari in sheer endurance.

Silvia took hold of Shanari's neck, roughly pulling her back from the kiss and holding her throat a bit more roughly than would be taken as strictly sexual (despite her hardening nipples beneath her tight top). "Don't be mistaken. Somewhere along the line you presumed that I was as sporting a woman as my partner. She prefers as close a contest as possible, so long as she emerges victorious. I, however, prefer a victim over an opponent. So no, I will not fall into your silly trap. Dashing good try, though."

She'd deliver a quick slap across her cheek for emphasis, eyes regularly buzzing back to the fight.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:47 am

Zasashi released a soft gasp when Gabby started to pull them both on their feet and Zasashi's leaving the mat. She had unwrapped her legs once she was forced up, staring down at Gabby. She had to try and remove the bearhug and slowly lifted her hands up, clenching them onto fists before trying to rapidly bash them into the girl's face, she knew she wouldn't last like this.

Shanari glared at Silvia, slowly starting to flinch because of the rough hold on her throat, muttering out to her.

" Oh No No No.. I know exactly what you are.. The moment our eyes met while we were.. Inspecting eachother.. You're the first person that uses her brains.. I like that.. Heck if this wasn't a match.. Haha.. "

Shanari continued to grin, gently giving Silvia's waist a little squeeze, muttering once more.

" You're an interesting person, Lady Silvia.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:40 am

Gabby kept her hold tight for some time, but Zasashi's hammering fists on her face made it fairly short. She grunted and swung her arms to her side, tossing Zasashi away and rubbing her face, spitting aside and checking to see if there was blood. Unless Zasashi cut her off, she'd move in and throw a stomp at the downed ninja.

Silvia kept her smirk on her face. "Well, you're a bit admirable yourself. There's girls who fight smart, but genuine intellect is uncommon around here," she said in a conversational tone. "You have my interest outside the ring, which we arguably are at the moment, but I'm not falling for this. Destroying you and your apparently convincing chum are priority one here. What you and I'll do after the show is up for debate later. Not that you'll have much say, mind you. Tying you up and making you eat me while I wear my newly earned belt come to mind. Should your cunthair of a teammate somehow best us both, you may have just earned the right to discuss some sort of actual relationship... but I'm babbling. Pardon me."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:07 am

Zasashi was tossed asside, falling onto her side and rolled towards the ropes. Zasashi quickly got up though since she was still in a good state, the tight hold had her body aching with pain but she tried her best to ignore it. She noticed Gabby rubbing her face and quickly ran out towards her, jumping off her feet and sweeped her foot hard towards the back of Gabby's head.

Shanari stared straight into Silvia's eyes, suddenly having a serious expression on her face and leant in to press their foreheads together, keeping a close eyecontact with her while she whispered out.

" I may be tied up, but that doesn't mean I'll let you have your way easily. However what you just said amused me, the only reason I'm holding back sexually is because this is still a match and I don't want to give these inferior morons a show they don't deserve.. So after this match I'll show you differently. As for now.. "

Shanari gave a very tight squeeze with her legs.

" You and I are still in a match sadly however that doesn't mean I'll be making plans for you right now, I got your where I want you to be. And your terms of me actually winning.. Interests me. Let's see how far I'll get then, because you're certainly becoming very interesting, And I'll definitely be seeing you after this match.. "

Shanari kept a serious stare at her before using her legs to try and twist Silvia to the side in a attempt to make her fall on her side, if that worked she'd still hold her between her legs but she'd start kissing and licking the girl's cheek and lips.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next