by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 1 Bot

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi)

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:13 am

Silvia grinned arogantly. "I win," she whispered cooly into Shanari's ear.
"3!"

Silvia promptly released the pin. The referee girl took her hand, raising it and attempting to help her to her feet. Silvia barely got up to her knees when she pulled her hand free from the ref's grasp and lunged down, passionately kissing and sucking at Shanari's lips.

Gabby climbed into the ring, grinning widely. Feeling a touch excluded, she ripped off her top, spinning it over her head bare-chested as she hooted excitedly for the crowd.

"Fuck yes! Who's the best, bitches!?" she cheered, smacking the ref suddenly on the ass. "Be a sweety and get us those belts, darling."

Gabby looked up at Zasashi and threw her arms open in a shrug (fully exposing her chest) and nodded towards the heated duo on the mat. "Somehow I don't think she'll mind mucking about with you lot."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi)

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 am

Shanari said nothing, merely sprawled out in defeat when Silvia got on her knees. Shanari's eyes widened slightly when she was kissed , making her cheeks slightly blush out, her eyes closing once more once she had relaxed, her body pretty much worn out from everything. Hearing who had won didn't exactly help her becoming active, she just kept laying there in defeat.

Zasashi nodded as she looked at the duo, then back at Gabby with a weak smirk.

" I guess I'm the only one with decent clothes on now, huh? '

Zasashi couldn't help but chuckle, staring at the two.

" Does she always kiss her beaten opponents like that? Poor Shan. "

Zasashi cutely tilted her head to the side while watching them, wondering what was going on in both their heads.

" Well.. Congratsulations on those belts. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:41 pm

"Hell no," Gabby grinned at Zasashi's question. "Just when she really enjoyed herself. See how her nails are diggin' into her, not just scratchin' her up?"

Gabby would watch quietly, trying to look inconspicuous when she'd reach behind Zasashi and playfully yank at her top to try and pull it off over her head.

Silvia made out with Shanari heatedly, seeming to only gain enthusiasm when her beaten foe proved unresisting. She adored inflicting pain on people, but the tempting talk of soft love had just the right mix of pleasure and submissiveness that made her wet straight through her bottoms. Her hands groped wildly at Shanari's body and breasts, nails raking over them in simple passion rather than intentional infliction of pain. She pulled back from the kiss breathing heavily, licking up a stream of drool on her lips. Her bottoms were visibly soaked through.

"You still want to play, don't you? Not like it's a choice..." Silvia purred, her eyes glassy in ecstacy. Dominance, a vicious and tense fight, and such a hugely important victory were getting her incredibly hot and excited. She couldn't get the idea out of her head of banging Shanari while wearing nothing but her new champion belt.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Shanari moaned into Silvia's mouth, her body sprawled onto the mat while the girl was exploring it. She looked up at Silvia when she pulled back, whispering out to her.

" I..I was so looking forward to winning.. You're very unique.. Just wanted to have you.. Though I'll let you have your way.. This time.. "

Shanari was slightly wet thanks to the kiss, also the heat between their bodies was getting to her aswell, closing one eye hafly, panting out and blushing darkly, she seemed really not herself at the moment.

Zasashi shook her head, not noticing Gabby coming up behind her.

" Our boss will be so angry with us.. Oh well. "

Zasashi gasped when her top was being yanked at, looking behind her shoulder to notice Gabby, her arms lifting up to let Gabby have her way while muttering out.

" Sneaking up on me like that.. Impressive.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Gabby giggled and grinned, twirling the top playfully on one finger before tossing it back to Zasashi (after taking a moment to check out her chest). "Wouldn't want ya feelin' left out, after all," she teased. The ref returned with the title belts over her head, Gabby eagerly grabbing them out of her hands and raising them herself with another excited hoot.

"Who says it has to be just once?" Silvy said, a gleam in her eye and a smile on her lips. Gabby interrupted her, getting a slight frown before her partner handed her a belt.
"Makin' a real impact here, eh love?"
Silvy smiled and took her half of the trophy. "Keep your head more often and we might hold onto them for some time." She patted Gabby's bare arm. "Good work, though. Now what do we do with this lot?"

Gabby could see Silvia's eyes lock onto Shanari, and Gabby shrugged in feigned ignorance. "We could spend some more time with 'em. You sure seem like you'd be inta that."

Silvia thought for a moment, then stood over Shanari, leaning down so her heavy breasts hung pendulously over her own, grazing her nipples with hers. "Let's get you backstage. We play first, then we talk."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 pm

Zasashi smiled, nodding at Gabby before muttering out.

" I think I had gotten my fair share of fun.. "

Zasashi tapped the side of her head where Gabby had punched her good. She slowly looked down at Shanari, sighing and crossing her arms against her quite impressive breasts.

" What are we going to say.. Hey.. Are you listening? "

Shanari had kept her gaze and attention to Silvia, still smiling when she heard Silvia speak, slowly releasing a long gasp when she felt their nipples stroking eachother and whispered.

" Y..Yes.. off course.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Silvia gave a teasing brush of her fingertips over the outer region of Shanari's womanhood. "Feel honored. You were entertaining enough that I'll give you the benefit of a choice. shall I take you now, or do we drag you backstage and spare you more shame?" She kneels down, straddling her stomach and continuing to work her fingers over Shanari's crotch. "Tick tock, dear."

Gabby sighed and leaned back on the ropes, starting to fiddle with her belt to try and attach it to her waist. "Settle in, violet girl. This might be a bit," she warned, trying to keep an eye on Zasashi's own admirable breasts.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:27 pm

Zasashi nodded, waking over to Gabby all of a sudden and decided to help her with the waist, her face dangerously close to Gabby's breasts but she didn't seem to mind at all.

" Here let me help.. "

Shanari started to moan much louder, her sex becoming very wet as she mumbled out.

" Mmmm.. B...Backstage.. "

Shanari didn't seem to want to share Silvia with the crowd even though she didn't really have that much to say in such a position, closing her eyes and releasing a defeated sigh, she had completely given in to Silvia.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:07 am

Silvia grinned and kiss between Shanari's breasts, trailing soft presses of her lips down her abdomen before planting a final wet kiss on her equally damp womanhood. After sufficiently coating her tongue in her juices, Silvia will pull back and sit astride Shanari on all fours.
"I'm glad you see the futility of resisting. Be grateful that you're... entertaining."

Gabby raised her arms slightly, making no effort to keep it from jutting her chest towards Zasashi's face. "I could get used to this," Gabby smiled. "You guys'd be some good fun to hang out with."

"Gabby, be a dear and grab my little plaything," Silvia sang sweetly, turning away from Shanari with a confident shake of her hips. Gabby nodded and took Shanari's arm. "Needa be carried, doll, or just a hand? Or dragged, maybe?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:50 am

Though Shanari was weak she didn't like being called mere entertainment, forcing herself to stand up when Silvia did, staring at her with a slightly irritated look before muttering.

" Good to know I wasn't more. "

Shanari pulled Silvia's hand away from her arm, pantingf softly but was still able to walk, her damp spot clearly seen on her bikini bottoms, she simply waited for Silvia to lead the way, closing her eyes halfly, not seeming that happy anymore.

Zasashi stared up at Gabby, stepping back when the belt was tighten, looking over her shoulder at Silvia.

" .. I hope you don't mean ' me ' as a ' plaything' ' .

Zasashi then turned to Gabby.

" I figured we'd get a bit of fun before our leader pretty much punishes us for losing. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next