Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi)

Post by luffy316 Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:12 am

Silvia found herself breaking free, throwing a heavy punch for Shanari's face but she ducked and slammed her elbow into Silvy's tender belly instead. She gagged and held her stomach, doubling over and coughing. She'd be winded for several seconds, but if she had long enough, she would heave an uppercut at Shanari's pussy.

Gabby smiled at the compliment. "Tsh. That's just reg'lar fightin'. You got guts though. Cor, lookit me and then lookit yerself. Took the guys of three gals your size to challenge me like ye did for your girl."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Pain Princesses vs Era of Hell (Shanari and Zasashi)

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:26 am

Shanari didn't give Silvia any chance to rest, When she noticed the girl doubled over she'd quickly move in to try and wrap her arm around Silvia's head and go for a solid DDT, though she did need time to prepare it.

Zasashi nodded before looking back at the two in the ring.

" Me and her aren't girlfriend and girlfriend.. Or something like that. That's what Tag team partners do, right? There's more to me then just my hair, you know. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:43 am

A loud, angry grunt left Silvia as her head was grabbed and she was slammed into the mat. She'd hold her face, kicking at the mat in furious pain. She'd be genuinely stunned on the mat, though if Shanari would lift her up, she'd throw a vengeful punch into her stomach before following it with a forearm slam up into her crotch.

Gabby would just chuckle at the hair comment. "Cute. But yea, kinda. Partnerin's more than jus' fighting the other guy while your partner fights somebody else. Teamwork an' timin' and shit like that. Not that bein' good yourself's worth ignorin, yea?" She'd go as far as ruffling Zasashi's hair.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:51 am

Shanari only grunted out when she hit the mat with Silvia, she'd look over her with a grin and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

" So sorry for hurting you there, hun.. I'll make it up later.. "

Shanari slowly started to stand and grasp Silvia by the hair, gently raising her up, only to be welcomed by a punch in the gut she was about to step back to tend to her stomach when the forearm crashed once again into her crotch, making her eyes widen and soon falling onto her knees and then onto her sides, one arm wrapped around her stomach and the other gently rubbing her crotch.

Zasashi turned completely to stare up at Gabby, her hair being ruffled, which even made her smile. Zasashi was hesitant at first but gently took one of Gabby's long bang of hair, rubbing her thumb over it.

" You got beautiful hair. "

Zasashi then looked up at her and nodded.

" You could be a Giant but you still need someone to watch your back and help you out when in trouble, though it seems after the few matches I've had here and watched, you're one of the most strongest one I've met. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:11 am

Silvia, red with anger and embarrassment (and more than a flicker or arousal, stumbled back to her feet while Shanari was still down and injured. "Get it through your miserable skull," she spat. "You are going! To! Fucking! Lose!" She accompanied each word with a precisely timed kick to the stomach, following "lose" with grabbing one of Shanari's legs and pulling it to the side, performing a short hop to deliver a diving punch with her free hand once more into Shanari's crotch. If these all went through smoothly, she'd attempt another pin. She'd also add, if she had the time, "And GABBY! Stop fraternizing right fucking now!"

She had to smile warmly at Zasashi after the stroking of her hair. The following comment just got a shrug. "Oh me and Silvy go way back. I know I can fight fine on my lonesome, and it's not like I actually NEED her. We're just tight, yea? She's just got an odd way o' showin' it. Had her troubles as a wee one and we sorta helped eachother through that, and I think she came out pretty decent."

She was taking a liking for the little ninja. Victory still came first, but win or lose, she wanted to spend some after time with the petit girl. Talking fighting was an option, but she also felt like showing her that Silvy was the only genuine sadist, and that she could be gentle (if not a bit fiery) when she felt like it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:26 am

Shanari could only scream out in pain with every kick and then her crotch once again being assauled, making her body arched up before she was pinned underneath Silvia, staring up at her with a slightly defeated look, it seemed to her that every time she came close to beating Silvia, Silvia would always get the best of her through her own faults, releasing a painfull sight in Silvia's face while she wiggled to get comfortable, her strength was already fading and she didn't know if she had to strength to push out of it again, then something else came into mind. She had another option she had to try out on Silvia, if it still couldn't distract her then she just couldn't use any strength pull herself out.

Shanari brought her hands down, one to gently stroke the side of Silvia's breast while the other went to rub Silvia's leg, whispering up at her.

" ..I see that you weren't always like this.. "

Shanari starting to take wild shots, remembering Silvia's words and actions and trying to fit them in a story.

" Not.. Everyone is the same.. Why don't you give me a chance, huh..? "

Shanari bringing her hand from the girl's breast and gently pressing it against the side of Silvia's cheek.

" We seem more experienced with tactical work then actually fists.. Here.. "

Shanari would then lean up to try and kiss Silvia softly on the lips.

Meanwhile Zasashi had taken her eyes completely of the fight, it seemed she was gaining something more important then the belts.

" You should join the Alliance we are in.. It's only consisted of Heel typed girl's. '

Zasashi brought her hand back to plant it upon her own shoulder, gently rubbing and massaging it, continueing to speak to Gabby, who had her complete attention now, her eyes were glistering with interest to Gabby.

" We could.. Train together? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:54 am

Silvy shuddered at the arousing caress of her downed opponent. Her grip loosened somewhat, but she maintained her intent on the pin. She ignored the comment outwardly, but she allowed herself to make a mental note to explore the notion.

Gabby looked at Zasashi in surprise. "You fuckin' kids are heels?! This league's even wussier than I thought..." She saw the shimmer in her eye, and smiled a bit. "Well, I was thinking we could fuck like demons... but maybe train, I guess. Finish it, Silv! I'm growin' dust over hea'!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:01 am

Shanari groaned softly, she had pretty much gave all she had but still tried to struggle to get out, her eyes closing completely when she felt Silvia had her in a good pin and it didn't seem the pin was actually being budged, panting loudly against Silvia's cheek while her her chest rose up and down, pressing her breasts up against Silvia's a few times.

Zasashi glared at the ring at the pin though she then looked back at Gabby, it didn't seem she was going to do anything.

" We might not be as aggressive as heels but we have other ways.. We got two other's that you really don't want to come across. "

Zasashi then smirked at what Gabby said next.

" Fucking.. Training.. Could to both, right? Would make training alot more.. Interesting. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:10 am

Silvia breathed heavily, but held onto the pin. "1..."

Her bare nipples perked up, pressing against the heaving bust of Shanari. She blushed out of arousal and effort to keep the pin with what strength she could muster, flexing her chest and arms and making her already bulbous chest thrust outward even more, her silicone breasts jiggling in effort.

"2..."

"Yea..." Gabby would reply almost dreamily, a big grin on her face as she watched Silvia's arousal as she held her foe down. "Could be worth thinkin' 'bout a larger posse, I spose... I'll have to ask the missus, 'course, once she wraps this up."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:38 am

Shanari merely panted out, she didn't have the strength anymore to budge out of the pin, her head pressing against the mat as she completely gave up, her body simply laying underneath Silvia.

Zasashi stared back at the two before back at Gabby with a nod.

" I got where I came for, the belts weren't that important to me, I only want decent challenges. "

She'd grin up at Gabby before looking at the other two again, waiting for the match to end, though she didn't seem all that angry for losing, she was actually quite content.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next