Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey)

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey) - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey)

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:40 am

Luci got it all under control after she applied her finisher- Double Cross onto Darren, with him facing down and his arms crossing around his throat to pull back by his wrists with her knee against his back, slowly pulling onto his arms to choke him with it, just waiting for the inevitable defeat for the first fall, he waits for him to cry out whether he begs or crying in pain or just stay silent, either way, he will pass out sooner or later as she keeps the lock onto him just waiting patiently for his defeat.

"Come on Darren, I can hold you here all day long until your arms pulled out of your sockets!" laughing at the sick joke but it could be true if he decided to resist for long that it could happen. The sexy blonde really taking the advantage of him, probably rarely seen a woman in a dress wrestling a guy dominating so far even in a No Holds Barred match too, which may seem sexy for her to put him in that position.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey) - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey)

Post by Snidey Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:52 am

Darren winced as she seemed like she was having a good time hell he was pretty sure that if she leaned back anymore she would look like she was relaxing rather than holding him in a submission. He winced lightly biting his bottom lip as the blood seemed to be flowing from his forehead a little quicker.

"Come on Darren, I can hold you here all day long until your arms pulled out of your sockets!"

The blonde let out a small growl as his struggling increased which most likely wasn't a good idea. But he couldn't help it his own arms were choking him and wiggling was just making him use up much needed energy but on the other hand her knee digging into his back was making him wiggle and struggle. She definately had a good submission move there simple but effective. Not to metion that he was on the ground leverage totally taken away from him. "N-No." He managed to get out before wincing again as he tried to pull his arms awa from his neck until of course it made them ache. "I'm going to get out." He growled as he tried to roll himself to the side again.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:00 am

While Luci keeps the lock onto him, he wouldnt give up so easily while struggling in her submission finisher, she can see blood flowing out of his head where she smacked him with her hard heel. "Heh, makes me wonder, are you gonna make me blood for what I've done to you? Would be terrible of you to make a hot babe like me bleeding! HA!" She doesnt imagine herself bleeding from any ways, she thinks it wouldnt happen to her due to her amazing body and her beautiful looks.

She press on Darren back with her knee and pulling his crossed arms around his throat but he wouldnt give up still, but she did felt his body moving around, with only one knee against his back it would be easy for her to lose balance she fell to the side with him. "Ngh!" But still holding on but maybe its not so bad, she tries to use both of her knees pressing against his back while staying on each other side, pulling her arms some more and trying to get him to submit to her. "You know you wanna give, we have plenty of rounds to go haha!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:11 am

Darren's face was contorting with the pain as Luci spoke again.

"Heh, makes me wonder, are you gonna make me blood for what I've done to you? Would be terrible of you to make a hot babe like me bleeding! HA!"

Thankfully his move had paid off although not it seemed like he had other problems she had kept the hold locked in although since she wasn't ontop of it it would be a little easier to escape if he could gain his barings again since she now had both of her knees in his back. He used his legs to slowly inch his way away from her knees since she didn't have the floor to keep him in place this time.He managed to rotate his body just enough for the move to stop having effect

"You know you wanna give, we have plenty of rounds to go haha!"

He lightly shook his head finally able to breath properly "No I'll be fine I'm just worried you don't have the stamina." he teased with a smirk. Most of the matches he had had here were rather long and he usually took a brunt of the beating before rolling up for a quick pin. If she let got hat would leave him layint his arms pretty much spead either side of him as he laid on his back.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:19 am

Luci laying on her side with Darren as she tries to make him submit but it didnt help at all when he could use his legs to avoid getting more pressures to his back and making her submission hold less effective. "Tsk damn it fine, I have another way to deal with you."

She decided to let him go and just let him laying on the mat so he could somewhat recover and giving her a chance to catch a breather, some breath of her own, she pushes herself to walk over to her last heel thats in the ring, reaching down to pick it up before turning to face the weaken Darren. "This should do it".

Slowly walking over toward him with her heel patting on her other hand, surely he knows whats coming next if he sees this, if he couldnt avoid this, this is gonna hurt him really bad, she tries to get beside him near his head on her knees, using one hand to grabs onto his hair to pull up above about an inch, raising her heel up with the support part of the heel pointing down at him and tries to use it and give him another smack on the skull to hopefully knocked him out or at least extremely dazed him so she could pin him down for the count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 am

DArren was sure that LUci wouldn't need much of a breather he hadn't really done all that much to her her dity tricks had kept him at bay when it looked like he was going to be on top and then he had been choked for quite a while. He was laying there taking deep breaths as he heard Luci speak

"Tsk damn it fine, I have another way to deal with you."

"This should do it".

Oh no she was going to be going for her other heel right? Damn it. This wasn't going to be ending good. He felt her pull his hair lifting him up slightly his eyes wide as he stared up at her. Out of instict both of his arms shoot up to grip onto her wrist as they lightly trembled as at this point they seemed to struggle to keep her one arm at bay. They quickly gave way though the hell hitting him in the head just not as hard as either of them had anticipated. His hands slowly sliding away from her wrist to lightly grip his head and clear a little of the blood before they feel either side of his body.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:46 am

Luci have her special heel with her and gonna use it to give Darren another smack to the head, she gets down on her knees beside him near his head, grabbing his hair with one hand and holding the heel of another, going to smack him good but his hands shoots out to grab hold of her wrist with the heel in her hand pushing it down as she could, she bites down her teeth and tries to press on until he couldnt hold on any longer and her heel smack him for another little blood coming out of his head before he seem to be dazed or even out from it.

"Oh good finally!"

She toss the heel behind her and going for the pin, laying her sexy body on top of him with his leg hooking over his body, getting the ref girl to count down for Luci.

"ONE!.........TWO!.........."

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:53 am

Darren just alid there as he felt Luci pretty much drop his head and go in for the pin. His eyes closed as she laid across him. the blonde let out a small moan before the count started.

"ONE!.........TWO!.........."

".........THREE"

Down for the count there was no telling what Luci might have planned for the second round especially with the comparison. Her didty tricks has managed to put to stop to any kind of momentum he might have been able to get and she had profgressively worn him down. No doubt she would be enjoying the situation and how her debut was going so far.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 am

Luci hears all three counts after pinning him down for the first win, she smile big and slowly pushes herself up onto her feet, jumping a little bit that the crowd could see her breasts bounces up and down from her joy, then she looks down gloated at him, seeing his beaten body taking the head smash twice with her heel, she place her bare foot against his head mocking pin him for fun and said.

"The better blonde won this round and will continue to be like that!" She laughs from joy beating him with all her dirty tricks just to beat him the first round. The ref girl telling her to go back to the corner and give Darren a bit of break before they could decided to start the second round.

"Hmph" She scoffed off, grinding her bare foot against his head just a little bit before she turns and walking over to her corner and picking her heel up along the way, resting her back to relax a little bit, thinking what else she could do to him, No Holds Barred could do to him, will give her plenty of time to think while she waits for the sleepy lazy guy to get up and face her like a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:08 pm

Pinned in the first round of the match Darren let out a groan as he felt Luci push herself off of him. He let out a sigh as he slowly opened his heavy eyes just to see her standing above him looking down at him as she had a rather gloatful grin painted across her features. Although it seemed she wasn't quite finished there he watched her raise her good although from the double cross she had gotten on him his arms ached and felt slightly heavy from the rather awkward positon she had them in before.

"The better blonde won this round and will continue to be like that!"

SInce the second round hadn't started yet the crowd insisted on counting the count as he was in a rather embrassing pin right now the blonde woman's foot placed firming on his face as she insisted on rubbing his loss in with her words and her laughing. He ref seemed to be telling her to move back although she didn't with moving her foot grinding it in a rather insulting and humilating way against his face before moving away to give him some room to catch his breath. He was pretty sure there would be more of that to come, now to think of a way to regain control of this match.

Darren rolled over and slowly crawled over to the corner using the ropes and the turnbuckle to pick himself up off the floor. Once on his feet he turned to face the blonde in the oppsite corner. Okay Low blows he had to avoid those. Stamping she didn't have the heels so they wouldn't be as effective and she had one of her heels in her hand.....That one had to go.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next