» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey)

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey) - Page 14 Empty Re: 'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey)

Post by KillerV Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:24 am

Luci sitting on Darren's lower back, spread her legs a little with her bare feet on the mat to drape his arms over her smooth thighs, then locking her arms around his neck into a sleeperhold to slowly lean back to apply more pressure to his back and neck while slowly tighten around his neck to close off the air as much as possible.

"Its time to knock you out Darren, admit your defeat if you dont want to go to sleep~"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey) - Page 14 Empty Re: 'Bandit Queen' Luci Russo vs Darren Hopeless (For Snidey)

Post by Snidey Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:34 am

Sleepered and being bent in a way that he shouldn't really be bent it wasn't looking good for Darren. He tried to roll his body although he wasn't really in a stable position at all so his attempts were most likely...Pretty pathetic.

"Its time to knock you out Darren, admit your defeat if you dont want to go to sleep~"

Wel his eyes were already half closed and if he did give up there was no telling if Luci would let go or not. He lightly bit his bottom lip as his legs lightly kicked against the mat. "Okay Okay..Luci...You...Win. J-Just let...go" he pratically pleaded. his arms still uselessly waving around at her sides. he almost had a feeling of dread of what she could do next she wasn't very quiet about what she thought about him after all and in her words....The better blonde won.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 am

"HA! You give up now huh? Finally! But, Im gonna have my fun just to put you out of your sad misery Darren~"

Luci got the win but even tho, she still keep her arms around his neck just tighten the hold and waiting for him to pass out into her hold, even if he begs, she want him to knock out like this. Just waiting until its time for him to sleep and once he does, she'll release him to turn over facing up and placing her bare foot on his face, posing in victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Darren was definitely surprised when he felt Luci not letting go of him she retained the hold his eyes widening although at her words.

"HA! You give up now huh? Finally! But, Im gonna have my fun just to put you out of your sad misery Darren~"

At this point he could barely struggle it was more like squirming underneath the blonde his eyes slowly drifting closed. He didn't really know what her fun would entail but he knew it wasn't gong to be good. It wasn't long before his squirming turned into nothing. His body fell limp before Luci released him. Rolling him over she placed her foot on his face to show her victory the ref not really doing much of anything since the match was over leaving Luci to have her fun.

Last edited by 1021 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 pm

To Luci, her fun is stealing the victory for the win which she somewhat did and pinning him down with her foot rubbing against his face after making him knock out from her submission hold, it was a fun match and tough as well, but the better blonde won this match and its Luci 'The Bandit Queen' Russo.

"Winner!... ME! Luci Russo!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Darren let out a small groan as Luci had knocked him out his body started moving slightly as she just looked to embarass him even more with her foot just rubbing in his face as he laid there. It slowly brought him back into reality his head spinning. His eyes fluttering open his eyes widened slgihtly as the position he was in his cheeks turning a light pink.

"Winner!... ME! Luci Russo!"

She had beaten him although he had to admit it was slightly close. He just remained quiet due tot eh face of where her foot was at the moment it could definately be bad if he spoke. The blonde gulped thinking that she might have something else in store for his broken body.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Luci was done rubbing her foot against his face to embarrass him in front of the crowd, tho not happy with him losing her expensive heels but at the least she beats him in the 2 out 3 rounds.

"I'll forgive you for now, but next time we face and lose my heels again, I'll break your face!"

Giving him a hard stomp on the head before turning around to head out from the ring and to the locker room, need a nice long shower from sweating all day in the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:27 pm

It wasn't long until Luci was done with him a sharp kick in the head a threat and Luci was heading out of the ring. He let out a sign of relief as the ref helped him backstage. He was sure he would get another match with Luci when he wasn't sure but hopefully it would be soon so he could get alittle revenge.

Winner Bandit Queen Luci 3 - 2 Via Pinfall, Pinfall and Submission.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14