Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Inoue Ritsuko vs Tsumi Yoshida

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Inoue Ritsuko vs Tsumi Yoshida - Page 2 Empty Re: Inoue Ritsuko vs Tsumi Yoshida

Post by Darkmoon Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Inoue was already irritated. Tsumi actually was skilled, the crowd knew it, everyone probably did. But her aura, who she was, it was maddening to thing she could hold her own against Inoue. She had disdain for pandering, for spectacle, all of that. Tsumi was a good deal of the things that the raven haired girl grew to resent. Brown eyes scanned Tsumi with irritation as she spoke. She was inwardly impressed, her confidence wasn't shaken. She'd win. But she was already fearing it'd be a difficult endeavor. Inoue was a bitter person, that much would be obvious to everyone, even from her debut. This second match wouldn't be any different, she was looking at an an opponent, not a friend.
Tsumi's pandering was sick to Inoue, why waste time on the fools in the crowd? Inoue wanted to give herself what she wanted to see, Tsumi broken, and herself in control of this match. "Hmph. I doubt they want to see their little pop-princess broken in half. Too bad for them." Inoue glared at the hand Tsumi offered, stubborn as ever she just laughed and smacked it way, in one fluid motion, she would try going underneath one of Tsumi's arms, driving her knee hard into the girls stomach, and if succeeding would come from behind her and viciously pursue the girls arms, thinking to lock her in full nelson and seize control.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/zohara-antiv-t5705.html:14cr887u]Zohara Antiv[/url:14cr887u]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/boxing-federation-roster-f53/clare-o-doherty-t5687.html:14cr887u]Clare O'Dohtery[/url:14cr887u]

Darkmoon

Back to top Go down

Inoue Ritsuko vs Tsumi Yoshida - Page 2 Empty Re: Inoue Ritsuko vs Tsumi Yoshida

Post by Kite2014 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 am

Tsumi looks at Inoue as her smile soon disappeared, expecting as much from Inoue. She sighs as she knew that it was time for her to coast a little bit. But for her to do that she would need to lock Inoue in a submission move. But that was when Inoue kneed her in the gut, she was wait for more of a punch of some kind. As she was kneed she would actually fall down to her knees and hold onto her stomach. That was Inoue would grab for Tsumi’️s arms, Tsumi kept fighting back though kept pulling them away as she stood up with Inoue as it was finally locked in. She lets out a scream of frustration as she at first tries her best to break out of the full nelson that she was locked in.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:08 am

(Both participants are ok with this entrance^^)

Anja felt joy, a strange occurrence. She knew both of the girls that were fighting tonight and would surprise them with a little guest appearance. She also had an idea she would probably present to both of them, but wasn't sure about it at this point as she stood behind the curtain that divided the arena from the backstage area.

Cute Tsumi, a sunshine of a wrestler and flexible miracle, had hired Anja for a wrestling match some months before she had entered AFW to test her skill.
And Inoue, tough but sensual Inoue, who had defeated Anja in a boxing match and was defeated in wrestling by her, was a girl she met years ago.
And she wouldn't admit it lightly, but she had hoped to meet both of them again sometime, and now they were both in the same ring and she was just some small distance away from them.

She had thought about using her entrance music or not, but the match was relatively fresh and right now an early submission was in place, so it was probably early enough to enter without giving either Inoue or Tsumi an advantage.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVeFMyiLWg8&feature=related:3d6gise9]Pzychobitch - Little Sister(new theme in AFW)[/url:3d6gise9] played after she had stepped through the curtain and appeared beside her titantron, arms crossed before her torso but proudly smiling.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmoon Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:05 am

Inoue laughed wickedly, it worked, Tsumi was in her possession. She made sure that the hold was tight. Inoue was a spider of sorts, she would trap an opponent, inject them with the venom of excruciating pain and then demolish and consume what was left of her opponent's well-being and confidence. Tsumi's scream only boosted Inoue's morale, she wanted some more, only of pain. She'd simply crank the hold in the hopes of weakening Tsumi early on.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/zohara-antiv-t5705.html:14cr887u]Zohara Antiv[/url:14cr887u]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/boxing-federation-roster-f53/clare-o-doherty-t5687.html:14cr887u]Clare O'Dohtery[/url:14cr887u]

Darkmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:40 am

Tsumi let out another scream as Inoue seemed to tighten the hold. Tsumi looks out at the crowd as the hold seemed to tighten up. She then shakes her head as she then heard the music and looked towards the titantron and soon from the back came…”Karasu-chan!” With that Tsumi soon glared at Inoue tried to grab Inoue’️s left middle finger and pull back on it hard, if she was able to pull it back and went to bring it down to her crotch so she would be able to get under her right arm, she would grab it and twist it would try to knee her in the gut once and roll backwards away from Inoue and glare at her.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmoon Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:03 am

Inoue was oblivious to the music at first, it wasn't as if she knew who it belonged to. She heard her opponent shout a name though. A fairly familiar one actually. The girl she met a while back, whom had actually inspired her to come this far... Was it really her? Inoue's brief wonder led to her being oblivious to what her opponent was doing. "Damn it!" Inoue's surprise was complemented by a grunt short after. Tsumi was already out of the hold. Inoue took a moment to scan the area. It was the very Karsu she remembered. Inoue grinned inwardly, but didn't let herself become distracted. She hadn't forgot their time together, but the fact that Tsumi knew her too made her a bit more agitated. Inoue would instantly close the distance Tsumi tried to put between them, leading in with a feigned straight right hand, she didn't put much behind it, but still might have hit Tsumi. The goal was distracting her long enough to give her an extremely strong kick to the left side of her hip. If she could get Tsumi in a bit of pain with it, she'd dance back and wait for Tsumi to show some aggression. If she was naive to stand and make this striking bout, Inoue knew she'd win. She at least had that over this girl, for whatever she lacked in grappling.

Darkmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:55 am

Anja made her way down the arena, clapping friendly applause for the other wrestlers in the ring before she reached the commentator's table, signaling for a comfortable chair to snuggle in, reaching for a headset to answer some questions the commentating team had for her.
"Hey there, AFW audience, guess you already know me when you followed #AFWRosterAdditions. If not, you will either have to do some legwork or buy the next PPV. I suppose management has high hopes for me, as I have already been booked for Hentai Blitz!"
It was in fact a point of pride for Anja that she had already been booked this good. That Natalia the Dream was her childhood friend had probably helped a lot with that, but still it was good.
"What I am doing here? Taking care of my business. To be honest, I did the job AFW scouting failed to do both with Tsumi-san and Inoue-san, looking for talent where it lives instead of some of those crappy independent leagues. These two absolutely gorgeous ladies in that ring were already on top of the game and have surely gotten even better since I last met them."
It was pretty easy for the German to put Inoue and Tsumi over without getting pressed to do so.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Tsumi was glad to see Anja after all this time, she was the one who talked Hamada in letting her go and she was her second. She then looks back at Inoue knowing full well that she wanted to impress Anja since her loss to her that day. Tsumi really wanted to rush outside of the ring and give Anja a hug and a kiss, glad she was back, But Tsumi had to try to keep focus on her opponent who was rude as could be with Tsumi. Tsumi does not know what she did to upset Inoue but she hated her. She called her a wannabe whore. Tsumi was no wannabe whore, yes she was a J-Pop singer before she was a wrestler but she trained and fought while she was doing it.
She knew full well that she wants to defeat Inoue today to show her that she is no push over and is a threat. But what she really wanted to show was that she is strong and can fight just as well as her maybe even gain Inoue's respect as a fighter. But that would have to wait as Tsumi didn’️t see the punch coming right at he, she hit with the punch, and stumbles backwards a bit but noticed…Her punch was weaker than the others she threw at her earlier, soon she looks down and saw the kick coming towards her. Tsumi thinking quickly would go to grab it, step in and toss Inoue to the ground with a leg trip. If Inoue was to hit the mat with her back Tsumi would wrap her legs around the leg that would still be in her arms and fall back as she put Inoue’️s foot in her armpit and try to lock in a heel hook.

Last edited by 8569 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmoon Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:00 am

Inoue went for her moves aggressively, ready to wear Tsumi down, she had to find a way to overcome her opponents technique. She was skilled, it was bugging Inoue greatly. She thought for sure she had Tsumi lined up so perfectly. The fact that Karasu was here only made her want to show her improvement more from when they met. Yet she was still trying to hard to appear like she didn't have to take Tsumi seriously, when her leg was caught, the illusion was broken, her eyes widened. This girl was just as quick as her. She didn't like that much, but the girl hadn't shown that she was capable of anything too high impact.

That was, until Inoue found herself on the mat. I need to stop playing around... Better to admit that she is a challenge and try harder, than get beat. she thought to herself silently. That was very true, as Tsumi wasted no time, and had Inoue locked in one of the more painful holds Inoue ever recalled falling victim to. Shit... that was the only way to express how she felt, as the excruciating pain followed. She arched her back crying out a bit, but keeping it low. She was being far too prideful, even after deciding that Tsumi could wrestle quite well. Inoue brought a hand to her forehead and let out a shivering breath, she needed to find a way out of this before she got hurt and became easy prey. How did she get so careless?

Inoue did the only thing that came to mind, hoping it didn't come back to bite her. She quickly shot out her sinewy, lengthy, leg, hoping her foot would find Tsumi's nose and daze her long enough that Inoue could get out of the potentially dangerous hold and restart things with Tsumi from a vertical base.

Darkmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Tsumi just glared at Inoue as she continued to put a lot of torque on her hold, she remembers when her and Hamada were training with this move, Hamada said if she taps out while she used that move let go, this move can stop someone’️s wrestling career for a while because even just a little pressure can tear something in someone. Tsumi looks at Inoue as she cried out in pain but tried to keep it low, but as she did Tsumi just kept on twisting and adding more pressure. That was when she looks at the incoming foot towards her face, it connected but Tsumi held onto her hold just barely, glad she didn’️t pull back for a second one. She shook the cobwebs she had as she says, “I’️m not letting go until you answer this question!” That was when Tsumi would once again put more torque on Inoue’️s leg as she glares at her.
This time she wasn’️t going to joke around or be happy, she was serious as she spoke there were hints of anger but still the ex Japanese Pop Star's calm and soothing voice could still be heard with her hateful feelings. “I can make you an example right now and make sure you never wrestle again. But I don’️t want to, especially not to a person who I think she and I could have a great match, I want a fight between fighters and since the ring of the bell you thought nothing of me…If you say yes I will start fighting you like you are my equal…I’️ll let go, and we’️ll continue the match standing after we bow. If not I’️ll continue adding more pressure and snap your freaking knee in and while I’️m down here I may as well dislocate your ankle as well…So what will it be, a free escape or on the disabled list for a while?” Tsumi was serious she just wanted a match where she wouldn’️t be looked down upon and for all of matches to be called flukes.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next