Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 am

Josey would make her attempt to grab a hold of Rika, but what she hadn't expected was that Rika would move her arms and take a hold of Josey's instead, but as soon as she felt how Rika began to pull her into the hold the mighty outlaw knew just what she had to do, she leaned in her body a bit and move upwards with her legs. Making it so that the knee didn't hit it's mark but instead grazed at the side of Josey's shoulder.

The outlaw the attempted to pull Rika in and then wrap her arms around the girl's body and would attempt to start squeezing tightly on the girl as she tried to lock the little fighter in a bearhug, at least now she knew more than to underestimate Rika, the girl was no pushover to say the least and one thin Josey couldn't do was take her lightly...well even though she was light, she was not to be taken lightly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

Post by Darius Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:01 am

Rike growled in frustration as her knee missed Josey's face, only managing to grave her shoulder lightly. The cowgirl was not only strong as an ox, but she was clever as well. Not a trait Rika expected. With her attack missing its mark Rika was left quite vulnerable to retaliation, and with an alarmed gasp Josey would manage to wrap her arms around her, pulling the brawler into a mighty bearhug.

"AAAAHH!!" Rika squealed as she felt Josey's powerful arms start to compress her ribcage, already finding the pain to be unbearable. Rika whimpered in pain as the squeeze came down on her, kicking her legs in the air as she dangled off the ground. Rika grit her teeth and tried to force the pain down. She knew Sarah was watching, and to lose here was to make her look pathetic.

Growling in determination, Rika would try to slug Josey across the face a few times with a few well placed punches, and the try to free herself by rearing her head back and delivering a fierce headbutt.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:02 am

Josey smirked a bit as she held onto Rika and did so hard, keeping the girl in that tight bearhug as she kept up a tight squeeze on Rika's much smaller body. With a hold like this from a girl as strong as Josey it could probably take the fight out of a lot of girls Rika's size, but the fact that the girl wasn't about to give up just yet and seemed to still be trying to fight against her just meant for Josey that Rika had a great determination and a lot of fight in her.

Soon though Rika grabbed onto Josey's head and began to punch the girl straight in her face, something that started to weaken the bearhug. And with it Josey made a new decision, no one said that she could put a serious hurt on Rika and she would try that by throwing herself forward to slam Rika's back down against the hard conncret ground with a makeshift spinebuster all before Rika reared her head back for that headbutt, in an attempt to cut Rika attempt short.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5