Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Josey smirked a little at Rika, she seemed disappointed when she heard that the scorpion was most likely fake, and that wasn't to fun, " Well...It might be tha real thang, guess we just have to check it out after we finish this here bottle " Josey said with a smile as she looked on at Rika, and laughed at the notion of her taking it a souvenir.

Josey looked on as Rika downed the shot and slammed the glass down on the table and then told her that she wanted another round, " Aren't ya afraid that this entire night is a ploy to get ya drunk and then rape ya ? seems like all them Friction girls think those thangs " Josey said with a little laugh as she poured up another shot to Rika and shot her a mischievous grin to tease the girl a little.

" It's kinda warm in here... " Josey said as she began to remove her coat, tattered and worn as it was she placed the black thing on the table, before removing her jacket and just draping it back on the chair, showing off the black shirt she wore, a T-shirt that had a skull and bones mark on it, under said the skull in broken text it said, " Outlaw for life " in Dark red text, Josey tipped up her hat a little and smiled at Rika, " So, care to tell me a bit about them crazy chicks ? you know the one that we were beatin up and the other one...uhm..the..short one " Josey said with a little smirk, as with the short one she was referring to Cecilia.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

Post by Darius Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:07 am

Rika giggled giddiliy when Josey poured her another glass of tequila, taking the glass in her hand again. But when Josey mentioned taking advantage of her through getting her drunk it gave Rika pause. Like she said, Friction was full of those kinds of girls, and she wasn't exactly sure of Josey's motives yet. Still, she downed the shot without question, giving another satisfied sigh. "Well if you try, I'll hire the Gatt Attack to kick your ass," Rika said with a snicker, already starting to feel the effects of the liqour.

She watched as Josey removed her coat, trying to surpress a luagh at what she was about to say. "Looks like you're already trying to take advantage of me!" Rika laughed, placing the empty glass on the table. "Just keep your shirt and maybe I'll stop worrying."

Rika was starting to feel a little hungry as she sat there, and was considering ordering some food for themselves when Josey asked about the girls that apparently had a grudge against them. "Them? I don't know too much about them. The big one is named Rebecca. Her problem is the steriods she was taking made her into a hairless gorilla. The other one I have no idea about. Heard she's a nutcase though. Fucking losers." Rika's stomach would then growl, and she grinned sheepishly. "What say we get some nachos?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 am

Josey had to chuckle a bit as she watched Rika being all giddy about getting to drink more Tequila, " Ya sure ya are old enough to drink this, most people who are ain't this giddy when they get to " Josey teased Rika as she then had to laugh a little at Rika saying she would hire the Gatt Attack to kick her ass if she did, " Don't Fret there lil'lady, but really that work ? and who would they send ? thought I would be the biggest and strongest around " Josey said with a little laugh after.

Josey put on a light involuntary blush on her face as Rika told her that it looked like she was already trying to take advantage of her and that she should keep her shirt on, whether the blush was from the alcohol or the fact that it was a little embarrassing was as good as anyones guess, " Hey! what? come on !" Josey let out as she pulled up her hat again to cover her head and her face a little as she tilted it down and tired to hide her face.

" Rebecca ?...hmm cool now I know her name, had a little run in with the Tits McGee in the park " Josey said as she swirled around with her shot glass a little, " Seems like she wants to end things in a cage" Josey said with a smirk, " Fitting to call her a gorilla then " Josey jested as she looked on at Rika, " Nutcase huh.... sure seems to be...she hit me in the face with a damn bottle " Josey said as she rubbed her cheek a little.

" Huh Food ? " Josey said as she raised and eye brow to Rika, and then said, " Fine but this time you'll be the one paying ! No one gets to smack my ass without paying the price, that's either a punch to the face or dinner " Josey said as she grinned at Rika.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Rika gave Josey a lsight glare when asked about her age. She had given that waitress a piece of her mind, she would be happy to give Josey one too. "You may be the biggest in the Gatt Attack, but I doubt you're the strongest," Rika said. "And from what I hear, that might not be the case for very long. Sarah's got her eye on this girl she wants to recruit who's as big as you are!"

Rika would then grin msichievously as Josey hid her blush beneath her cowboy hat. "Oh, so you are thinking about it?" Rika would snicker, having fun toying with the older woman. "Let me guess. Your favourite position is cowgirl style. Well, if you do end up hogtying me and dragging me to the back of your barn..." Rika would put her finger under her lips, which would begin to quiver for show. "Please be gentle...." Rika would laugh out loud at her own joke.

Grinning at the prospect of food, despite having to pay for it, she called the waitress over. "Hey! Let's get some nachos over here!" she shouted, and the girl scurried off to do so. "Admit it. You liked the slap," Rika giggled at Josey. "All bad girls like being spanked."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Josey's ears perked up as she heard Rika tell her that she was probably the biggest but maybe not the strongest, " Oh ? what's that Mousy? who do ya think I stronger than lil'ol me ?" Josey said with a ponderous smirk on her face, Josey was ripped and strong, which was all to visible now that she was starting to take of her clothes down to a t-shirt, her arm looked lean sort off, but ripped and strong, showing off the very muscle structure of her arms clearly, it was clear to anyone that Josey was strong, which really caused her to wonder who was stronger, the notion of a new girl that was just as big as she was, was kinda cool, that meant that she would have a bit of competition.

" I'M NOT !" Josey said, as she hid her face, when Rika toyed with her and teased her, " Ha! Ha! HA! Very funny!" Josey said with a very sarcastic tone and with that sarcastic laugh, " I'm not gonna rape ya! " Josey shouted out at Rika as she slammed her fist down on the table, cracking the edge of the thick table with her fist, " I don't own a Barn!" Josey said as she leaned back and pulled down her hat a bit over her face, " If I was gonna do that to a little mouse like ya, then I wouldn't be gentle ." Josey said with a cruel little grin on her face, and that was all that was showing off her face at this point.

Josey grinned and then laughed a little as the girl ran off and got their nachos, and when Rika told her that she had to admit that she liked the slap, Josey pulled up her hat and leaned in over the table, resting her elbows on the table as she used her clasped together hands to hold up her chin as she started deeply into Rika's eyes, red eyes trying to pierce Rika's eyes as she would give her a little wink and say, " Well then...I know what ya like then " Josey said with a teasing grin.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Rika put a hand to her chin in thought as she thought about who was the phyically more powerful in the Gatt Attack. "Well, Sha's pretty strong," Rika muttered aloud. "Then's there's Sabre. And then of course their's Sarah herself. Bah! I don't know! You should all just arm-wrestle or something!" Rika would take the tewuila bottle herself and pour another shot for her and Josey, handing the cowgirl her's when she was done.

"Oh, so you're gonna lead me on first, then get me when my guard was dropped? You sly predator you." Rika would jump a bit when Josey's fist actually made a crack in the thick table they were sitting at. Rika grinned a little nervously as she thought that Josey really was the strongest in the Gatt Attack.

Rika blinked when Josey leaned in on her, her red eyes boring into Rika's with some kind of glare. Rika would then smirk. "Well, the raping's starting early I see. I was just kidding but you really want to eat me up, don't you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:10 am

Josey raised and eyebrow as Rika started naming all the strong girls in the Gatt attack, she had to try them out sometime and see if she was the strongest in the group, she kinda hoped so because it was something that could separate herself a bit from the group, and make her a bit more special in the core dynamic, " So Sha, Sabre and Gatt, those the three I have to beat in an arm-wrestling match to prove to ya that I'm tha strongest around ?" Josey asked with a coy smile as she took the shot glass that was offered to her and poured it down her throat, the hot liquid was quick to go down and warm her up, putting a smile on her face, " Mmm..I luv Tequila"

Josey looked on at the table a little, " Ehg..sorry'bout that" Josey said as she shrugged a little, " Yeah yeah, whatever !" Josey said she she threw her hands up in the air in a joking manner, Josey's strength was nothing to question for sure, she had gotten strong from working at the ranch, playing with the huge bulls and then through some pretty intense training, also simple genetics.

Josey smirked a little as she figured that if Rika was gonna be playing with her, she might as well see how far she could push it before the little girl backed off, see if she could out play Rika, " Well..Yeap!" Josey said as she leaned in to stroked her foot against Rika's leg and play with her, " I can just...eat ya up" Josey said as she licked her lips and looked on intensively at Rika with her red eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:40 pm

"Yup. Those are the three you gotta beat," Rika confirmed, and just as Josey had she would down her shot in a single gulp, letting out a satisfied sigh afterwards. "Wow, that is some good shit," Rika purred, her face now becoming a little red as the alchohol took hold of her.

Of course, Rika's face would turn red for a different reason when she felt Josey's long denim covered leg begin to stroke against her's, nearly letting out a squeak of surprise. She held her cool though, and a mischievous, and slightly lustful grin came over her face, deciding to call Josey on her bluff. Stnading up from her seet, she would waltz her way over to Josey and take a prompt seat upon the cowgirl's lap, grinning down at her before she would tilt the woman's hat back, staring into her eyes.

"Are you sure about that?" Rika asked, licking her lips as she leaned in on Josey. "I might just be a little too....spicy for you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:20 pm

" Boss gonna he all happy to get her butt kicked by lil'ol me " Josey said as she chuckled a little, downing a recently filled up shot glass and putting it down on the table, and taking it easy with the Tequila for a minute now that Rika was all on the idea of teasing Josey and making her sweat over the fact that Rika was trying to piss her off, or at least tease her.

Josey thought that she would be able to get Rika to back off and when she jumped up from her chair, she thought that she had gotten to her, but that proved wrong when Rika moved in and sat on her lap, " Wha...he..." Josey let out as Rika pushed up her hat a little, causing Josey to grit her teeth a little as she had her arms at her side a little, outstretched, almost as if she was scared of touching Rika at the moment.

" B-b-b-but..Wha...he...no...stop okay! ya win!" Josey said as she would push Rika off her and tilt her hat back down to hide her blush, " Don't go piss me off Ant! " Josey grumbled out as she hid her face with her hat.

"Here's your nachos !" the waitress said as she came up to the two and placed a huge plate of nachos on the table and a bit melted cheese bowl in the middle of the plate.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:05 am

Rika giggled as Josey flustered at her touch, and unfortunately for the cowgirl Rika would not allow herself to be pushed off off her lap so easily, and wrapped her arms around Josey's neck and she stared down at her. "This may be the alchohol talking, but I for one find you to be very sexy," Rika said with a grin, having too much fun toying with the bigger girl. At the moment, it really was the alchohol talking. "But the way I see it, I may need to take advantage of you..." Rika would then pucker her lips, moving slowly to Josey's, inches from wach other...

Then the door to the bar was kicked open.

"Friction champ in the house!!!" Standing in the doorway was none other than Sarah Gatt, the Queen of Brawl with a big grin on her face. Upon her sudden entrance the bar erupted with cheers, since all were fans of the AFW and had seen Sarah's spectacular match against the former champ. And now the new champ was here to grace them with her presence. Sarah laughed as she high-fived everyone she passed while others raised their drinks. It was one of the rare moments when Sarah actually had a sincere smile on her face. Soon after greeting her many fans she would come upon the table she was looking for, and blinked at the scene before her. "Got started without me, I see," Sarah chuckled when she saw what Rika and Josey were doing.

"Little bit," Rika admitted, having called off the kiss when Sarah had arrived, and would then remove herself from Josey's lap. "You didn't miss much. I was just about to rape Josey. That's all." Sarah chuckled as she moved to sit down with the two of them.

"Wouldn't have figured you for a taker, cowgirl," Sarah snickered, joining in on poking fun at Josey immediately. THen the nachos arrived, and Sarah clapped her hands in excitement. "Hey, didn't miss everything I see!" Sarah luaghed, and would dig into the food immediately.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next