Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yaoi Match Challenge! (For Kite)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yaoi Match Challenge! (For Kite) - Page 3 Empty Re: Yaoi Match Challenge! (For Kite)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:26 am

Tai let out a loud "OOFF!" as Damian sank his fist into the pink haired fighters stomach, making him bend over and cough before he was grabbed headfirst and lifted up, being dropped hard on his back with a snap suplex by Damian!

"Ahh!"

Tai cried out as he hit the mat backfirst, sitting up and arching his back, before turning over to his knee's trying to make his way up to his feet.

Back to top Go down

Yaoi Match Challenge! (For Kite) - Page 3 Empty Re: Yaoi Match Challenge! (For Kite)

Post by Kite2014 Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:53 am

Damien looks at Tai as he smiles seeing Tai on his hands and knees. “You should’️ve taken the gift!” With that Damien went to grab Tai by his waist as he tried to keep him on the ground. If he was successful he would slowly enter Tai’️s wonderhole. He looks at Tai with an evil smirk if Damien’️s nine inch monster burrowed his way into Tai’️s hole.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:07 am

Tai groaned before Damian grabbed his hips and entered him with his larger cock, causing his eyes to widen and the boy to cry out with a loud scream of:

"AHHHHH!!"

...as he was penetrated, his own 8 inch cock getting hard in his speedo despite himself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:30 am

Damian smirked as Tai cried out as his cock started to become hard. He then slowly starts pumping his cock in and out of Tai’️s hole as he holds onto Tai’️s waist as he smiles as he says, “So Tai, have you ever been penetrated by a cock like this before? You act like this is your first time being penetrated. Mhm ” With that he started moving slowly inside of Tai’️s tight ass. “And your ass is so tight, make me think you don’️t take it back here too often huh?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:59 am

Tai cried out and whimpered as he was fucked harder then ever before, his arms shaking as his strength in them waned, his cock hard as it could be.

"I....I....St-op ...Ahhhh..."

He moaned and whimpered, unable to actually make a sentence, due to the strength of the dominating males cock and how he fucked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:37 am

Damian smiles evilly as he licks the back of Tai’️s neck as he started to move in and out of Tai’️s hole at the pace of Tai’️s moans. He smiles as he continues moving deeper into him as with his right hand he grabs Tai’️s pink hair and starts pulling on it to pull Tai’️s head back a little as he smiled. “Admit, tell everyone out here tonight how much you love my cock being inside of you.” Damian said with a smile as he suddenly stops as he pushed his cock as deep as it could inside of Tai but kept it there and did not move it. Knowing one thing, this was a trick he developed that made both boys and girls go crazy and that was to make them basically beg for him to continue. He knew if he was to get Tai to beg, he knew he had this in the bag.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:13 am

Tai cried out and moaned as the boy stopped, which did nothing to help cure his arousal.

"Fine....I...I love...I l-ove...YOUR MOTHER!"

Tai yelled in response, defiant to the end!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:19 am

Damien glares at Tai as he pulls his cock out of Tai's hole and grabs his waist and went to toss him onto his side. If he got Tai to his side rip off Tai's speedo and then once again enter his wonder hole, moving in and out quickly as he did before but this time Damien would rub Tai's cock but have it pointing at him so Tai would cum on himself if he did cum.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:06 am

Tai groaned and cried out as he was stripped and entered again, being roughly fucked and soon crying out loud as he came again, his juices shooting over himself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:51 pm

“And that makes two.” Damien said as the bell rang signifying Damien won. He soon took his cock out of Tai’️s hole slowly and looked down at him and stood over the defeated Tai. The ref girl comes over and raises Damien’️s hand but Damien snatches it away as he looks again at the defeated Tai. He smiles evilly as he would walk back to Tai and says, “I have yet to cum…Who said I was done with you.” With that Damien grabs Tai’️s head and brings him close to his cock and tries to make it enter Tai’️s mouth. Damien wanted to be close to climaxing before he reenters Tai.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next