Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yaoi Match Challenge! (For Kite)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yaoi Match Challenge! (For Kite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yaoi Match Challenge! (For Kite)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Tai resisted as long as he could, but the stroking of his cock weakened him, and soon Damien's efforts would be rewarded with a loud cry of "Ahh!" as his fingers entered Tai's hole, rubbing against his P-spot and making him shiver and moan, cock throbbing fast and hard as his cock leaked pre-cum, Tai starting to whimper in the kiss before he managed to break the kiss and scream "AHH!!!" loud and hard as his orgasim hit, cum spurting from his cock and coating Damiens hand and the mat nearby, the ref signaling that this mystery fighter had scored the first fall, Tai moaning and leaning against the other boy.

"Ohhh.....Who....a-are you?"

Back to top Go down

Yaoi Match Challenge! (For Kite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yaoi Match Challenge! (For Kite)

Post by Kite2014 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:42 am

Damien smiled as Tai soon released in his hand and his cum coated Damien’️s hand. Damien soon takes his hand off of Tai’️s cock and took them out of his speedo and went to wipe some on Tai’️s chest and then went to stick three fingers into Tai’️s mouth as he then went to finger Tai’️s hole faster and deeper as he chuckles.

“I guess my newest slave should know his master’️s name…My name is Damien, and I have come to bring you into a world you never thought existed.”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Tai whimpered and moaned as he was fingered and forced to suck on Damiens fingers, having never been dominated like this before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:38 am

Damien continued to finger Tai’️s wonderhole over and over again moving fast as he could trying to rub up against Tai’️s P spot again. Then he looks at Tai as he then suddenly slowed down and would try to slowly inch his way into the crevices of Tai as he chuckles and says, “You love being treated like this don’️t you?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:00 am

Tai moaned and groaned, shaking his head as the ref girl finally came in and pulled at Damian's shoulder.

"You have to let him go before the second fall can begin!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:10 am

Damian looks up as he heard a small voice speak up as he continued to finger Tai but this time quickly as he sighs. “Oh why would I want to do that? Can’️t you tell it he loves it when I do this to him? Doesn't it make you feel warm down there seeing him like this?” Soon with one last pump of his fingers he tried to go as deep as he could to hear Tai’️s moan get louder. He would slowly pull his fingers out of Tai as he then smiles. “Tell me Tai…How much did you like that?” Damian said as he kisses Tai’️s cheek and then once again chuckles seeing the wet spot on his speedo from when he came by Damian’️s hands. “Its best if you take those off and show everyone what you did in there. It will only hinder you now if you keep those on.” Damian said with an evil smirk on his face as he backs away from Tai waiting to hear his response.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:18 am

Tai gasped with relief as the sadistic boy finally realeased him, the pink haired fighter quickly moving back away from the boy so he could lean against the ropes, panting and bending over as he pulled his speedo up, his backside tender from being fingered like that, shaking his head as he tried to get back in the game.

Finally, not responding to Damians taunt, he straightend and got his arms up as he slowly made his way to the center of the ring, nodding at the ref girl to ring the bell to start the second round.

"Alright....Damian was it?...Lets see how well you do when your not sneak attacking somebody..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:37 am

All Damian could do was smirk as he looked at his pink haired submissive as he smiled. He then decides to give Tai something to think about. He smirks as he looks at Tai and blows him a kiss and then started to take off his own clothes, first his black jean shorts revealing his black boxers, then his black tank top was the next thing to go revealing his six pack with sweat making his body glisten in the light of the around the ring, and finally he took off his boxers revealing his nine inch cock as he smiles towards Tai revealing he was fully erected. “What can I say, hearing your moans of pleasure and being dominated by me got me excited…But I think its time I give you a present? What do you think?” Damien said as he showed off his body to Tai showing his clean shaven body, besides the hair on top of his head, he has no hair on his body. He smiles as he looks at Tai and says, “So I’️ll ask you this, what do you want? You should think of this as a privilege.”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:10 am

Tai frowned as he watched the clearly overconfident Damian flirt and strip and pose, wanting to give Tai a favor it seemed.

"Hey! I dont need charity to beat you!"

Tai yelled back, close enough now that he jumped and kicked both feet out, trying to dropkick Damian's chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:19 am

Damian smirks but that was when Tai drop kicks him right in his chest and Damian steps back a bit feeling the effects of the drop kick. Damian then fell backwards as Tai disrespected him with that dropkick, but soon Damain rose up with a glare on his face as he looked at Tai. “I see…You want to be defiant…Then you leave me no choice…Thank you.” With that said Damian rushes over to Tai and leads in with a fist aiming right at Tai’️s gut, if this was to connect he would then go to grab Tai by the head and lift him up for a snap suplex.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next