Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Time to go to war: First battlefield setup

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time to go to war: First battlefield setup - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to go to war: First battlefield setup

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:33 am

Cecilia looked on at Sarah for a second, her comments had no effect and she knew that all to well, she couldn't really insult someone like Sarah, not by calling her crew weak or scared, not by calling her names or throwing insults at her, she couldn't do much to hurt her pride, that was what she needed to do though, how would she do that, it was going to be difficult, the only thing she could possible say was that she gave her one hell of a fight, but no matter what that would only make herself feel bad and insult her own strength, there is no pride in an I almost got you, Cecilia would have to fight Sarah again, and win...question was if she could even do that.

Sarah's comment hurt, angered and annoyed Cecilia a lot more, they were all directed to hurt her pride, the fact that she had lost to Sarah had always bothered her, and she hated that Sarah kept holding it over her, she would do that until she was taken down, Cecilia knew that much, and if she wanted to have any hopes of regaining the honor and pride she lost in that defeat than it would be by beating Sarah, the thing that stood in her way was this terrifying brute, strong and masked, not to well spoken, but still with that club in hand there was no one that couldn't say they wouldn't be at least frightened by the girl.

Cecilia looked on at Sarah for a second longer, her gaze shifting from the two women that stood before her, she had given her sign to Rebecca not to do anything stupid, and it seemed as if she was going to follow it, Cecilia couldn't help but put on a little cruel smile as Sabre stepped up, " Wow there doggie!..Calm down or I'm gonna have to put you down " Cecilia said with a little chuckle before she stepped forwards a bit closer to the two of them, " So you two wanted to come out here and gang up on me...but I don't judge that Gatty's way of life right ? look red, if you wanted me to fight your doggie just to try and get rid of me...all you had to do was ask. "

Cecilia turned her gaze over to Sabre and smirked, her hands clenched around the microphone and the contract, before she looked over at the girl, " You and me alone in the ring huh...I like that" Cecilia said as she eyed Sabre up and down and liked her lips, " I like that a lot .... I say this, I'm cashing in my contract tonight ! here are the rules, standard hardcore match! which means we get all the weapons and toys we want to play with each other..right ! also another condition...since I know how much the Gatty Squad likes to team up on others, and fight in groups, I want the make a bit of a special rule, the side who interference in the battle will lose the title belt...not only that...the side who interfere will have to pay a fine...hmm what's a good number...50,000 dollars ?"

Cecilia glanced over to Sarah and smirked, " How about it Gatty ? " Cecilia said as she would look around at the crowd that was a buzz now, what would thy make of this, " is you hound ready for tonight ?" Cecilia said before she looked back at Adrian and Rebecca before turning back to Sarah.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Time to go to war: First battlefield setup - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to go to war: First battlefield setup

Post by Darius Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Sarah was content to leave things after Sabre made her challenge to Cecilia. After all, this was her fight, not Sarah's. And she had to admit, it was a pretty good call-out. It certainly had the crowd going wild. When Sabre was done she and Sarah would turn to leave. That was until Cecilia mentioned the tactics of Sarah and her Gatt Attack, and the final match stipulation.

Sarah stopped in her tracks, her fists clenching subconsciously. The way Cecilia spoke to her, in that holier than thow tone of voice set Sarah off more than anything. People had been talking down to Sarah her whole life. But to question her girls, her teamates, was the last straw for the Queen of Brawl.

Sarah would then turn back around to face Cecilia again and calmly march up to the girl. And then she would throw one hell of a punch into Cecilia's face, trying to knock her on her ass. "FUCK YOU!!!" Sarah screamed, and even without the use of a microphone her voiuce was heard throughout the entire arena. "Nobody in my crew needs to cheat in order to win! I didn't cheat in our match, and I kicked your ass! Nha and Sha didn't cheat in the fight against these two jackasses, and they kicked their ass!! And Sabre won't need any of us for her to kick your ass." Sarah spat nearby Cecilia.

"You're a real fucking piece of work, Cecilia," Sarah growled. "If you think your interference rule will help, good luck to you. You're gonna need it." And with that Sarah would spin around and go back to Sabre. "Let's go, cave girl," Sarah grumbled and would make to leave the ring with her charge.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:08 am

Adrian looked slightly annoyed how quickly they blew off her remark and turned to leave, but maybe it was for the best. The situation was getting quite tense as it was and there didn't really need to be a fight this close to Cecilia's title match. Best for them to leave now so the Avengers could prepare.

Then Cecilia laid out her challenge and the cosplayer shivered, the Queen of Brawl stopped in her tracks and did a complete 180, rage burning beneath what seemed to be a tranquil brawler. Aww shit. she thought, giving a quick couple of hand signals to Rebecca. This was gonna get nasty fast. Fortunatley she never went into a scenario like this unprepared

With Rebecca moved into a strategic position to attack Sabre if things got really chaotic, Adrian wasn't the type to let a punch like that go un-answered. And as soon as Sarah finished her speech and spun around: She'd get a face full of red mist. "Fuck you too! There were like 10 low blows in my match!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Sabre’️s eyes widened as Cecilia made her stipulations; the cave girl could sense the effect the Swede’️s taunts were having on Sarah. Even so, the intensity of her leader’️s angry punch at Cecilia took Sabre by surprise - though not as much as Adrian’️s lightning-quick, red-mist retaliation did.

“Shit!” Sabre hissed as the attack was aimed right at Sarah’️s face. The cave girl was cursing at the realisation that she’️d failed to protect Sarah… and that things were almost certain to escalate rapidly now. Adrian’️s poison mist would be like petrol on a fire.

“Fuck you all!!” Sabre yelled back, not wanting to be outdone, springing into life, ready to compensate for missing the initial attack. The savage would surge forwards and swing her bone club straight at Adrian’️s head, trying to beat the smaller girl back with a painful counterattack.

Sabre would then move to put herself between Sarah and the other girls, giving her boss some breathing room to recover. The cave girl would growl protectively, waving her club in a threatening display.

“Bitches, don’️t!!” she barked.

She hoped that, being the only wrestler with a weapon, this would actually help prevent a mass brawl; she took a defensive stance and her growls made it clear that anyone approaching her or Sarah would get their head smashed in.

“Sarah, you okay?” she muttered from this tense position, not even daring to glance over.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:59 am

Cecilia glared at Sarah, but was very surprised that she managed to get to her that well as she came at her, the red head's fist came faster than Cecilia could have thought as well, she didn't have time to dodge or to block her punch, but she did have time to brace herself for this punch, it smacked into her cheek and Cecilia staggered back a good three steps, before she shook her head, one would probably have thought that Cecilia would glare, growl or roar and pounce Sarah for the attack, but no...not now, now she got to her, one thing she had only kind of done on the phone once before, but it wasn't like it was now, now she had managed to get her angry and to throw a punch by a simple insult, to get the queen of brawl to stop acting high and mighty, it was a great pleasure.

Adrian did kind of ruin that moment for her, while it was nice that Adrian wanted to be there and help her, protect her and fight back for her, like a good friend, it's was a bitter sweet moment, and the bitterness was from the pain of the punch and Adrian misting Sarah's face, at least the red would fit her quite well, Cecilia would shake her head and try and step in front of Adrian so that it would be difficult to get to her in case there would be a brawl, although she saw Sabre be a good little protector and help out her master and putting herself in between the, Cecilia would look at the two with a smile and rub her cheek a little, " Looks like you lost your cool there Gatty! what we start things for real, from now on things are gonna be different" Cecilia said as she looked over at Rebecca and Adrian, before taking a deep breath.

" Doggy! or Sabre...depending on what you want to be called, This is how it's gonna be, try to follow me here, You and me! in the ring tonight, the main event for the Hardcore title!" Cecilia said as she tried to make things clear for the cave girl, " Also Gatty! if I can beat your dog, I want a chance rematch! the war between us has started ! there's more of us than just the three you see in the ring! so after my match against your dog, we can start things! what to you say ? " Cecilia said with a smug smile, she might have gotten punched, but she had kept her cool, and had managed to play Sarah quite well, this was a win, and she was gloating in it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:57 pm

"WAH!" Adrian yelped out as the club came perilously close to her head, maybe misting Sarah in the face wasn't the best of plans. Dodging back so Rebecca could get between her and the cavegirl she listened to what Cecilia had to say.

Kicking herself mentaly for her own stupidity. She was worried that they'd come out looking like chumps when they'd gotten something much more valuable out of this. An entry point into Sarah's head, the mist probably dampened that effect for now, but they'd found a better button to press. The impenetrable aura that Sarah had, that she was the one in charge, had been penetrated. She'd lost her cool once and that was all they needed.

"Sorry," she whispered into Cecilia's ear. "but I really wanted to mist her in the face."

Last edited by 3727 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:46 pm

The first thing that went through Sarah's head before the mist hit her full in the face was the ridiculousness of low blows being illegal in a league where full on sex took place in the ring, and then there was only blinding pain. "GAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! FUUUCCKK!!" Sarah screamed, her vision filled with red from the mist. She collapsed to one knee, her face coated with red paint as she tried to get it out of her eyes. While she recovered she heard many things happening around her. Sabre jumping to her aid, Adrian not getting her comupance, and Cecilia talking down to her yet again.

Clenching her fists tightly in her hands, Sarah would slowly rise to her feet again. Pain or not, she wanted to look these girls dead in the eye. This certainly brought back memories of being pepper sprayed by the cops, but compared to that this was.

"War?" she growled, and slowly opened her eyes, and despite the red her face was painted with she glared death at the girls before her. If anything the paint made Sarah look even more terrifying. "Don't make me laugh. You assholes are barely a blip on my radar. BUt I swear to Satan.....you ever fuck with me like this again, or any of my girls, I will stop at nothing until I destroy all of you. I will focus every once of my power into making your lives a living hell. You think you're bad cause you sunk to my level? You fucking idiots. You don't know what my level is."

Sarah straightened up, her anger seeming tp flow away. "But this isn't about me and you. This is about Sabre kicking your ass, which I now hope she does thoroughly. Sabre's the predator, and your're the prey." With that Sarah would give the three one last glare before she would turn her back on them, and start to leave the ring. "Let's go, Sabre. I wouldn't mind a steak myself right now."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2