Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mind doing me a favour

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mind doing me a favour - Page 3 Empty Re: Mind doing me a favour

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Cecilia watch as Adrian rushed of with Rebecca, she smiled a little and waved to them, as she would wait a second or two before taking her high heels of, and sneaking over to the door, pressing up against it and listening in on the two, listening the every word that was said, she smiled a almost let out a squeak of joy, from the success of her plan, and that her two friends had finally decided to stop being block heads.

Cecilia had made plans for this, she hurried over to the kitchen of the apartment that had been turned into, mostly a photoroom, she had placed a big strawberry cake, with lettering on it that said, " To the best things in the world, Love and Friends" she took the cake out and placed it on a tray cart, along with two bottles of Soda, and an energy drink just in case, three glasses and few plates and such.

She began to wheel it out and placed it a bit away from the door, she would wait for a minute, before she would go up to the door and knock on it, " Okay guys! come out now! got a surprise for you "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Adrian wrapped her hands around Rebecca tightly as the two held each other for a few precious moments before Cecilia knocked on the door, making Adrian realise where she was resting her face "Sorry..." she said to Becks "I think I made you boobs wet and salty..." she said with a huge blush before the two made work on removing the barricade and opening the door.

"Okay, we're coming out!" Rebecca announced before the two left, seeing Cecilia looking at them with all smiles in a slightly unnerving fashion. "So what's the surprise."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Cecilia looked on as her two friends stepped out of the room, she smiled at them she stood in front of the tray cart and had it a bit hidden, but when Rebecca walked out and asked her what was up, she couldn't contain her joy and excitement, " Congratulations!!!!!" Cecilia shouted out with a big wide smile, her red eyes looking Rebecca up and down before she moved out of the way of the cart gesturing towards it as she said " Taaaaa Daaaaa!!!"

" I got you guys cake! now the both of you tell me ! I want to hear it, no need hiding it you understand ! we can't hide things from friends so out with it" Cecilia said with that wide smile and a friendly tone of voice.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:47 am

Adrian's eyes went wide when Cecilia congratulated her. All her efforts into a bit of privacy were for naught as Cecilia probably heard everything. And got a cake "Why is there cake?!" She asked, despite Cecilia explaining it. "Fine! We kinda have a thing going now, between us. Happy?"

"You set the whole thing up... didn't you?" Rebecca growled, it was a good result but still, it was a bit manipulative of Cecilia to do it to them. And they were still in the bunny suits.

"She did? Gah! You're worse than Natalia was!" Adrian groaned, remembering that when they were friends Natalia had similar plans to get the two together.

"Natalia knew?" The amazon asked, this was the first time she heard of Adrian's (former) friend planning to get them together.

"Cecilia knew?" The cosplayer retorted.

"Fair point." Rebecca conceded.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:58 am

Cecilia smiled and nodded at Adrian as she asked if she was happy, " Well of course I'm happy! " Cecilia said with a big bright smile as she knew that this plan had been very manipulative, " And there is cake cause I bought it to celebrate the two of you as a couple" :3 Cecilia said as she put on a cute little face.

" Don't growl at me Becky! someone had to do something! otherwise you two would have been dancing around each other for ever ! and ain't you happy now that you know how Addy feels ?" Cecilia said as there was nothing that could make her doubt that her plan had been awesome, and that it had been just what the two of them needed to get their feelings out.

" Natalia knew ?" Cecilia let out as well as she didn't know about that, did that mean that both her and Natalia had been trying to match the two of them up, just on different sides of the little love couple.

" Why are you two treating this as a bad thing! now you guys know! now you can be all lovebird like and stuff! and be happy!"
Cecilia said as she would move in behind the cart and pushed it towards the two, " Come on ! cake !? soda ?...energy drink for Addy" Cecilia said as she took up the can of Redbull to sort of dangle it in front of Adrian.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:40 am

"Well it's cause...we'd get around to it eventually!" Adrian defended. "No need to force us like this I mean do you know how tempted I was to throw my face in between her boobs?" The cosplayer laughed, causing the normally stoic Rebecca to burst out laughing "Shut up!!! It's not funny! I was totally gonna do it! And! [size=50:26uu1j7h]Oh my god I said that out loud."

"Come on Adrian... I promise to beat her up later if it helps." Rebecca suggested with a smirk.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:48 am

Cecilia was all kinds of Happy, but she didn't like to hear Adrian and Rebecca be so against it, " Bleeh..you guys were never going to get together without me " Cecilia said as she began to cut up a few pieces of cake, one for Adrian and one for Rebecca, she smiled a bit as she kept looking on at the two and handed them the plates.

" You can try Becks...I have always wanted to take you down...this time maybe you won't fall asleep and I won't be injured so...I don't think you will be able to " Cecilia said as she would put out her tongue to Rebecca and if the two took their plates, she would tussle Adrian's hair, and smile, " look...I did what I had to to try and make you knuckleheads realize that you need each other...as more than friends, if you want to hate me for it, fine...I will always have the knowledge that I did something good for my two best friends."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Adrian's blush started to fade slightly as Cecilia passed her a plate with cake. Cake made everything better in her mind. Thankfully Cecilia wasn't going to tease her about the boobs comment. She hoped. Don't jynx it, eat cake! she told herself, quickly devouring the deliciousness on the plate. Even if Cecilia and Rebecca were talking about beating the hell out of each other again, she'd be calm, wrapping an arm around Rebecca and resting her head on the amazon's muscular arm. "Don't hate you." She mumbled before her eyes slowly closed, as if she was taking a nap on her lover's arm.

"...Thanks Cec." Rebecca conceded. "Don't know why you're so tired..." she said to the snoozing cosplayer.

"'M not tired, you're just comfy." Adrian sleepily defended herself.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:01 am

Cecilia didn't tease Adrian about the boob comment, cause it didn't feel good to do that in this moment, she couldn't tease Addy for that, Rebecca had quit a good rack, and that just made it all the more cute that, she would smile a bit as Adrian said that she didn't hate her, she would tease her a bit about that, " Nah you love me ! and So does Becky"

Cecilia looked on at the two and smiled at Rebecca thanked her, she walked up and grabbed a glass filling it with Soda for Becks, and handing her the glass, " that's what friends are for Becky!" Cecilia said whit a bright smile on her face.

Cecilia smiled a little as she would walk over to get the energy drink and dangle it in front of Adrian's face, " Addy..wakey wakey.." Cecilia would tease as she was offering the red bull can to Adrian.

" We can't have our little fool fall asleep now can we " Cecilia said as she looked up at Rebecca.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3