Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mind doing me a favour

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mind doing me a favour - Page 2 Empty Re: Mind doing me a favour

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Cecilia would look at Adrian for a second, before back at the door to the changing room, she would not let Rebecca destroy her plan, not now, everything had gone smooth up till now, there was no way she was gonna let Rebecca be all scared now, sure she didn't know the intent of Cecilia's plan, but if she did she wouldn't have want to be a part of it, she would go up to the door and bang on it furiously.

" Get your ASS OUT HERE !" Cecilia said as she would tap her foot, " AND YOU BETTER BE WEARING THE OUTFIT!" Cecilia shouted as she was just about ready to punch Rebecca, she was not going to ruin her plan, it was all set up for the two of them, she wanted their stupid dancing around each others feelings to stop.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:05 am

Cecilia's yelling wasn't helping matters at all. All though it was kind of funny to see her with the bunny ears and fur tail act so angry, still. At this rate Cecilia was going to charge through the door and probably meet a large fist to the face for her troubles. The Amazon was seething with rage within her confines and was itching for the opportunity to get back at Cecilia for roping her in in the first place.

"Uh...Cec?" Adrian said, tapping Cecilia on the shoulder. "Maybe I could try again?" She suggested, squeezing her way to the door. "Becks? It can't be that bad can it?" She asked as nice as possible. A heavy sigh was heard behind the door.

"Yes." Came the stern reply "It is."

"Come on... I can't imagine it being that bad..." Adrian insisted before she heard the locks tumble and the door creep open.

And there she was, Rebecca Tomoko: the biggest and strongest women in friction, now with a full Playboy Bunny costume, Adrian's jaw nearly hit the floor. Despite the quickly rising blush she just could not look away. "It's ridiculous... isn't it?" The amazon said, looking aside. She looked... well, the outfit almost seemed to be too small, her large breasts almost spilling out of the low cut outfit, her muscles were still easily visible and the whole thing looked so tight it could tear at any moment. It was the sort of thing Adrian had imagined in her head.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 am

Cecilia let out a bit of an annoyed "Tch.." As Adrian tapped her shoulder, she realized that she wasn't being very nice and just irritated by Rebecca trying to ruin her plans, with her cute shyness, for all the talk about not wanting to be cute, that was exactly what she was, a very cute tall amazon, that was just hug-able, Cecilia would wait and let Adrian to get her out of the room.

As Cecilia would move in and smile at Rebecca, " Come on Becks! your a slammin hottie!" Cecilia said with a friendly smile as she would attempt and give her hand out to Rebecca, " Come on Becky! I can't do this alone, and I really want you in there, cause... you look damn good !" Cecilia said with quite an honest voice as she would not need to lie or anything, since it was the truth.

" And If you want to beat me up...I'll give you a free one after to photoshoot, that's if you still want to after it okay" Cecilia said as she would shoot a wink towards her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 pm

"I look like an idiot..." Rebecca growled, folding her arms over chest, looking down. "Why me of all people?" She asked. While, neither her nor Adrian would have been the ideal photoshoot buddies: Adrian being too flat for the outfit and Rebecca having muscles that scared most men away, surely there was something else.

Adrian meanwhile was still trying to recover her jaw from the floor, looking Rebecca up and down subconsciously before Cecilia brought her back to reality and not her gauze and sparkle filtered view of it. She wasn't sure how to act, the cosplayer wouldn't know how the amazon would react to her best friend and so far heterosexual life-mate just drooled over her, which she was incredibly close to doing "N-no, you look great!" She squeaked out as Cecilia managed to get Rebecca out of her changing room.

"One picture. That's all." The amazon demanded, nervously walking towards the photoshoot area. Sparing a quick glance at Adrian when she thought she wasn't looking, noticing the bright red blush and where her eyes were. did she... she began to think, was Adrian attracted to her in some way? For all she'd known in the amazon's eyes the cosplayer was straight. Going so far as to record guys in the showers without the need to assert her heterosexuality... could the feelings she had be mutual?

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Cecilia smiled a little as Rebecca came out, she shook her head as the girl said she looked like and Idiot, and she moved up a little to get closer, so she could say with quite a serious, but still happy tone of voice, " You don't look like and Idiot Becky! you look like a very very hot bunny! and that is why I need you with me in this photo! okay ?!" Cecilia said with a bit a smirk growing on her lips.

As she then began to head over slowly towards the photo area, while she kept her eyes on her friends, looking closely at the two, especially at Adrian to find any signs of attraction or arousal towards the bunny Becks, and there it was, blushing, squeaking and all the signs that the Queen of the North needed, it was all just going as plan, Rebecca had stopped fucking it up, and Adrian had proven Cecilia's theory.

Cecilia would smile a bit at Rebecca, " Fine ! one Photo! unless you like it! cause then we can take many more !" Cecilia said with a nod, as she would try and carefully walk to the photoarea and being to pose a little for fun as she waited for Adrian to get ready, and Becks to get into position.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:13 am

"Okay..." Adrian slowly said, trying to regain her composure as she sprinted off to the camera, hiding her face with the big set up she'd managed to get and tried to hold the camera with as steady a hand as she could muster as Cecilia and Rebecca got into position. The swede wearing heels to make the height difference less noticeable.

She did her best to hide her attraction, she really did as Rebecca placed her hands on her hips, showing off for the camera and trying to hide her blush... but if there was one thing Adrian was really bad at, it was lying to friends. It's what gave away her masked alter ego so quickly to Cecilia and what was making the cosplayer shake.

"You okay Addy?" Rebecca asked, noticing Adrian's distress, even though she wasn't really sure what to make of it herself. the amazon's heart thumped within her chest.

"F-fine! Absolutley fine! Now, in position... please?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:13 am

Cecilia couldn't believe that her plan was going so well, it was all cause Adrian sucked at lying, and even hiding the fact that she was aroused, clearly she was, and that just meant that Cecilia had truly made the right move, which meant that this plan was gonna be a three part success and that just made it all the sweeter, she was soon going to have her friends be as they were meant to be, and while she might have gone against what Rebecca had asked of her, she had done it all so that the people she loved could finally realize that they both cared for each other...more than just friends did.

Cecilia smiled a little as she got into position with Rebecca, and she smiled a little as she would give a wink to Adrian, and then say, " You sure Addy?! You look a little red " she wanted to tease her a little, but she also wanted to get out a bit of wording from her friend, " Addy, doesn't Becky here just look super sexy!" Cecilia would say with a little sly grin towards Adrian, before attempting to move in to Rebeca and turn her so she was facing The Queen.

" Let's see here.." Cecilia said as she looked Rebecca up and down, noticing how her scarf wasn't tied properly, she would move in a bit closer to Rebecca, into a pose that would be seen as very sexy as she even pressed her breasts up against Rebecca under boobs, and moved her hands up to fix her scarf.

She would look up at her friend and mouth towards her, only moving her mouths and letting out the faintest of voice, " You're welcome " as she gestured over with her eyes to Adrian, " Take the picture Addy!" Cecilia would say then as she went back to look at Rebbeca and get ready for the pic, wanting it so seem like this was the intended pose.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm

"GAH!" Adrian almost fell on the floor when Cecilia flat out asked her if she thought Rebecca was sexy. "W-what's my opinion got to do with this?" She asked, completely flustered and fumbling with the camera.

"Addy..." Rebecca breathed. Seeing her friend react like this, she could tell what was going on within the cosplayers mind to an extend before Cecilia pulled her to face the Queen of the North. You're welcome? the Amazon thought, a quick blush creeping on her face as Adrian finally regained enough composure to take the picture.
Mind doing me a favour - Page 2 MZY62.jpg
Cecilia, you're a good friend, but I will kill you for this.

Last edited by 3727 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Cecilia just smiled all along, she knew now that Adrian was attracted to Rebecca, anyone could know that, with the way Adrian was acting, and it just made her plan all the sweeter as it was almost the best thing she had done for her friends, now all that was needed was to get them to say it, Cecilia knew that Rebecca wouldn't say anything, so it would be up for her to get Adrian to spill the beans, and say something, after the pic, Cecilia would move around to face Adrian and glance over to Rebecca, " Well, that was one pic ! the rest I can do myself...unless you want to continue Becks?" Cecilia said with a little smile as she would then shake her head a move up towards Adrian.

Her heels clacking on the ground as she walked up to Adrian, throwing an arm around her friends shoulder to then look towards the camera as she would pull Addy close, very close, and say " Let's take a look at that pic " with a bit grin on her face, as she could barley contain her excitement.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:35 pm

"Uh... you know what Cec?" Adrian said, trying to push herself out of the Swedish Bunny's grasp "I just remembered I've got to talk about something to Rebecca... It's about the old apartment we used to have before we moved in and we need to do it in privacy so see ya!" the cosplayer said, her voice picking up more and more speed as she dashed out and grabbed Rebecca by the wrists, pulling her along into the nearest room and barring it shut, placing whatever she could in the way to try and muffle the sound so Cecilia couldn't listen in. Not that it would work but the thought was there.

"Adrian..." Rebecca murmered, still trying to hide the blush on her own face.

"Becks, I know we've known each other for like ages but there are still some things I managed to keep secret for a long time that I haven't told you even though I'm a terrible liar when it comes to friends so..." The cosplayer took a deep breath, looking Rebecca in the eyes as she began to rattle off her list "I was only an anime fan a bit longer than you and thought it was all like Pokemon, Dragonball or Sailor Moon. I never really went to Japanese speaking classes before setting off from home. I puked up inside my mask in my first match. My fear of clowns was from Final Fantasy 9 and not a bad circus show. And I..." she paused. She had just listed off what to her was some of the most embarresing things about her and yet still struggled with this one. "And I...I saw you in a hentai match and kind of realized that I'm kinda bi and I love you!" She squeaked out, before turning around and burying her head in the nearest pillow in the room. Trying to hide her shame. Forget fighting anyone, that had been the hardest thing to do. A few tears dropped down her cheek as she pressed her face further and further into the fabric, before she felt two very large arms wrap around her, something big pressing against her back and a few tears on her neck.

"Dammit Addy..." Rebecca choked though a few sobs "Why didn't you say so earlier?" she asked, moving a big hand to forcibly remove the pillow and spin Adrian to face her. "I... I love you too." She said, smiling even as tears left salty trails around the amazon's eyes.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next