Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 7:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 7:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 7:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 7:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 7:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Joy vs Tia

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Joy vs Tia - Page 8 Empty Re: Joy vs Tia

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:42 am

Joy was starting to panic as her hand moved down closer and closer "Stop that and juat give up or i'll inject you right now" Joy said as panic invaded her voice "You will not win and i will have my way with you" Joy continued to say but she didn't pull her hand up yet as that idea seemed to slip her mind.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 am

Tia could hear the panic and so badly wanted to cuff that girl though at this point she'd probably just beg her to do anything to make her stop going crazy.

Still even just the threat of Joy injecting her again made Tia pause and moan. Even if it was laced with panic her imagination could hardly just ignore that. Her hand getting sweaty as she was getting overheated by her desire and the mental pressure to cuff Joy.

Suddenly she felt the metal of the cuff slip through her fingers as her palms had gotten too sweaty. Slipping she fell against the mat crying out as her breasts pressed against the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Joy's panic turned to joy as she felt nd saw Tia fall to the mat and cry "Aww don't cry. Here let me make you feel better" Joy said as she moved a hand down between Tia's legs and pressed her fingers against the grils crotch before rubbing it intensely. "Now why don't you be a good girl and just play with yourself while i go grab another pair of handcuffs" Joy said before kissing Tia on the neck gain. Joy then left Tia alone as she took ehr sweet time to get the handcuffs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Tia breathed heavily on the mat as she couldn't get herself to move right then. At this point even getting up to chase after Joy's cuffs seemed like an impossible task. "What are you....ahhhh!" She moaned out feeling those fingers pressing against her crotch. The intense rubbing sending intense pleasure through the drugged girl's body. That kind of pleasure was too much for the girl to simply ignore and resist. A sigh left her lips as she felt the kiss on her neck and saw Joy getting up.

During that absence Tia's body screamed at her the rubbing before triggering that intense desire for pleasure. Squirming on the mat as she resisted that desire for as long as she could. "Ugh...I...can't!" She cried out reaching underneath herself and into her panties so she could rub at her pussy directly. Unable to stop herself as she moaned on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:40 am

As Joy turned back towards Tia while twirling the hand cuffs in her hands she had to smile "There we go my cute little Tia, just let the pleasure flow through you" Joy said as she slowly made her way back to Tia, purposely taking as much time as she wanted to see the girl succumb fully to the effects of the drug.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:51 am

Tia continued to moan on the mat unable to help herself any longer. Joy's words frustrated her, but there was nothing she could do right then. "Can't...stop...someone..." The girl panted her fingers rubbing at her pussy more aggressively as if to try and satisfied the continually growing desire inside of her. She knew that Joy was taking her time, but it only meant that Tia would be in an even worse state when she arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:53 am

Joy soon arrived at Tia's side with a smile on her face "OH my your such a naughty girl" Joy said before reaching down and pulling one of Tia's hands out of her panties "So ready to be mine for the rest of the night?" Joy would then try to slip the cuff onto Tia's wrist before reaching for the girls other hand "We are going to have so much fun and i promise it will be a night to remember"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:59 am

Tia panted loudly as she continued to moan looking at Joy's face in frustration. "It's your...f-fault..."Her voice failing her as she was too distracted by her body's desires. A loud frustrated gasp left her lips as her hand was removed from her pussy which then continued to beg at Tia. "W-what are you doing...let go!" She cried out more worried that she couldn't play with herself rather than that she was doing it so openly. The girl squirmed in frustration as she felt the cuff attach to her wrist. Body shivering as she imagined what Joy might do with her. Tia tried to slip her hand away from Joy, but she couldn't even get herself up so there were few places she could try sliding her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Joy smiled as Tia continued to try and resist her even though she knew it was pointless "Stop fighting Tia its over, i win and my prize is you" Joy said as she grabbed at Tia's otehr hand before trying to cuff both of the girls arms behind her back so that she couldn't play with herself "And for being so defiant i have to punish you"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Tia groaned and continued to resist knowing if she didn't then her only free hand would certainly be sealed away. A gasp left her lips as she was grabbed and then she felt her wrist also getting cuffed leaving her in a vulnerable position and unable to use her hands now. That only made the girl frustrated and squirming on the mat. "Punish?" She gasped out not sure what Joy might do to her now. "After you drug someone you talk about that?" Tia tried to act strong though her voice quivered as she was fighting against that incredible desire to play with herself that couldn't be satisfied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum