Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Joy vs Tia

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Joy vs Tia - Page 7 Empty Re: Joy vs Tia

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am

Joy felt her hand start to move and became worried but then Tia just abandoned her attack and moved towards the ropes "Whats the matter need a hand?" Joy said moving slowly up behind Tia and placing her hand upon the girls crotch "You were so close but just couldn't finish it" Joy said giving Tia a kiss on her neck "Now just get ready to be mine for the whole night."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:06 am

Tia was frustrated at herself for not being able to hang in there and was angry at Joy's trickery since she would have won if not for the drugs. Maybe if the first aphrodisiac hadn't been applied....

When Joy reached behind her Tia cried out in pleasure feeling the hand pressing against her crotch. Hearing those words made Tia's pussy moisten even more, knowing she'd be Joy's for the whole night now. There was no way her body could listen long enough to cuff her anymore.

"You...cheater..." She gasped out between moans.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:10 am

"Aww now your just being hurtful" Joy said as Tia called her a cheater "I am just giving you the pleasure you deserve" Joy said as she began to rub her hand on Tia's crotch "But don't worry i'll be gentle tonight and you will remeber tonight for the rest of your life" Joy said giving Tia's neck a lick before bringing both of her hands up in front of tia's face to taunt her "Lool my hands are right there, all you have to do is cuff one of them" Joy said figuring that Tia didn't have the will power to do it at this point and time.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:14 am

"Ohhhhh!" Tia moaned loudly as the hand rubbed against her crotch. Her body getting so aroused at this point that even just that pushed her rapidly close to an orgasm. Her body shivering as she thought there wouldn't be a way she could erase whatever Joy would do to her from her memory. She hadn't forgotten that clinic incident either.

Her body jumped a bit from the lick on her neck as she stared at those hands and groaned loudly in frustration. A hand trying to leave the ropes to reach for Joy's hands but then gripped back against them not trusting herself anymore. "Stop...making fun of me..." She gasped out feeling the wet spot on her panties growing more and more.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:20 am

"I'm not making fun of you Tia, i'm just giving you the chance to win the match" Joy said dangling the cuffs right in front of Tia's eyes "Come on now you can do it" Joy said with a giggle as she licked Tia's neck again "This is the last chance i'm giving you before i cuff you for the win. ANd you don't want me to do that for i will cuff you in such a way that you won't be able to please yourself"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:23 am

Tia moaned as she watched the cuffs dangling knowing she only had this one chance left to her. She had some idea what Joy was planning, but it wasn't like she was going to be that well off losing her mind in the middle of a ring like this.

Still it made her more and more frustrated as she heard Joy's taunting and giggling. That lick again made Tia moan and pushed her mind further into the drugs hold.

"Damn!" She cried out trying to reach for the cuffs with one hand. Still even if by some miracle she could grab it she couldn't get her other hand to let go. Her pussy screaming at her hands to finger her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:27 am

Joy saw one of Tia's hands move towards the cuffs and smiled "Oh it looks like you can do it" Joy said as she moved the cuffs closer to Tia "Come on now just grab on to it" Joy said still teasing Tia but getting over confident as well as she really wasn't paying all that much attention to Tia's other hand "Oh i can't wait to give you another injection" Joy said with a giggle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 am

Tia groaned hearing Joy taunt and giggle at her. She would have loved to put that girl in her place right then and there. Crying out she grabbed onto the cuff but couldn't make her body do anything more. Body shivering at the idea of another injection and her mind full of images of what would happen then.

"Noo...."She yanked on it trying to pull it down closer to her other hand so she wouldn't have to move it.

Last edited by 2805 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:33 am

"Poor Tia you have no clue what to do but don't worry i have another injection right here and after i cuff you i will inject you with it to see what happens" Joy said before she let out a gasp of surprise as Tia pulled her hand down towards her other hand "No,no,no" Joy said as she couldn't believe this was happening "Don't do it Tia"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:38 am

The words of Joy sent shivers again and again down Tia's spine. She knew that girl would enjoy playing with her more than anything else and really would take advantage of the fact that Tia would have no right to refuse until morning.

The girl tried to ignore Joy, tried to ignore her pussy screaming to be stuffed with anything. If she could just stay focused, if she could just avoid being distracted....Slowly she pulled that hand down pausing every other moment to try and suppress her growing desires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum