Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Joy vs Tia

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Joy vs Tia - Page 6 Empty Re: Joy vs Tia

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:27 am

Joy felt Tia grab her hand and she tried to pull it away before the girl could cuff her but the tackle she had just recieved had taken alot out of Joy and her hand only moved just out of Tia's reach but Joy just hoped that if she could stall long enough Tia would succumb to the drug and Joy could take her time in winning.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:29 am

Tia focused on that wrist and groaned when it moved out of reach. "Stop...stalling..." She panted a moan leaving her lips as the drug hit her even harder. "Hurry..." She begged her body feeling shocks of pleasure hitting her over and over again.

One hand pressed against the mat as Tia panted needing a few moments to try and regain her focus. Then she tried to reach again though moving even slower than last time the girl's face bright red as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:33 am

Joy heard Tia's heards and she let out a giggle "Awww whats the matter having a hard time" Joy said but as Tia reached for her hand again joy couldn't move fast enough and Tia managed to grab a hold of it "You may be able to get one of my hands but i doubt you'll last long enough to handcuff both of mine" Joy said with a smile before hearing the click of the cuff around her wrist.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:37 am

"Be...quiet...it's your..ahhhhh..fault..." Tia moaned and groaned as she spoke to Joy. Tia realized there wasn't much time before she lost it. Her body was already begging her to pleasure herself that instant.

Hearing that click was like a heaven sent sound. "We'll see about that..." Tia panted crying out as another surge of pleasure went through her body. Knowing her pussy was starting to get soaked now. Slowly she reached over for Joy's other wrist panting and feeling her body fill up with warmth. Hard nipples poking against her bra.

Her mind just reminding itself if she could just cuff that other wrist...just cuff it.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:39 am

Joy felt Tia reach for her other wrist and she tried her best to keep it away from the heavily aroused girl "I won't let you win that easily" Joy said as she managed to move ehr hand before Tia could grab it, the only problem was she didn't move it to far and Tia could just reach for it again. Well she could if she didn't succumb to the pleasure.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:43 am

Tia panted and kept on reaching knowing she was mere moments away from either winning or collapsing in an aroused pile. Her face was strained either from pleasure or concentration as she saw the hand move away again. "Gah...please....give up..." Tia whined knowing her body wouldn't last much longer at this rate.

"Ohhhh..fu...fuck!" She moaned her hand pausing as she squeezed it resisting the urge to pleasure herself. Panting and moaning Tia was finding it harder and harder to even move. It took so much concentration to resist. Hand slowly reaching out for Joy's wrist. Though she wondered even if she caught it if she would have the coordination to cuff it.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:46 am

Joy couldn't avoid Tia this time either but as Joy felt her wrist being grabbed she tried her hardest to not let Tia get it close enough to the cuff for her to win "You won't last Tia just give in to the pleasure" Joy said seeming a bit nervous as her hand got closer and loser to the cuff.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:50 am

Tia would normally have no issue, but the resistance from Joy was making this harder and harder for her. While she got frustrated at Joy's words she couldn't even retort right then.

"Gah..." She gasped and then howled as her pussy felt even more soaked than before. The girl paused panting and eventually couldn't even move. Tia felt like if she moved any part of her body she might snap. Inside she begged her body but she felt it losing to the drugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:55 am

Joy couldn't believe Tia just stopped when she was so close to winning "Whats the matter Tia can't finish this?" Joy said with a smile "MAbye you should just give me the handcuffs so i can cuff you and have my way with you" Joy said taunting Tia but as she did she forgot to move her hand away from the cuffs so if Tia had a sudden burst of energy she might be able to win.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:00 am

Tia groaned audibly at Joy's taunting but felt like she might lose her mind if she moved. Just hearing those words sent shocks of pleasure through her body and made her cry out.

Her eyes saw the wrist and the cuff and tried to just move them a bit closer. "No...noooo!" She cried out having to let them go and grab the nearby ropes. If she didn't grip something right then she was sure her fingers would reach for her panties and finger herself in front of the whole audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum