Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A rain of surprises(Kelly and Hisako)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A rain of surprises(Kelly and Hisako) - Page 5 Empty Re: A rain of surprises(Kelly and Hisako)

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:21 am

"Uuuhhh, Hisako-chan. Your body is pure magic."
Kelly greedy licked a finger of the hand of Hisako she blocked with her torso. She then slid a little bit deeper to allow the swimmer access to not only her belly, but her left breast too while already regularly moaning instead of breathing regularly.
"I...aaahh...present you piece of evidence B. B is for Breast."
she proclaimed happily while her hand slid down on the body of Hisako until it reached her clit, massaging it.
"And...oooh... piece of evidence C. C is for..."
there were several possibilities with C in that region, so she left that open.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A rain of surprises(Kelly and Hisako) - Page 5 Empty Re: A rain of surprises(Kelly and Hisako)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:26 am

"Ah!!!" Hisako let out when Kelly began to work on her clit, leaving her shivering in pleasure as she would continue to weakly struggle, unable to find any way to slip out of this hold. When intelligence failed, Hisako would try to resort to her strength as she would try to sit up with most of Kelly's weight on her. She wasn't sure if it was possible and it ended up being impossible as Hisako couldn't do so with Kelly working on her clit as she remained beneath her as she tried to break her arm out of Kelly's hands to try and fight back, but was slowly losing the will to fight as Kelly worked on her body with such grace and magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Front Crucifix hold ranked 3rd on Kelly's *nice* move list. Against a bodily weak opponent, it gave you the freedom to do everything, and you could get your victim to suffer as there was perfect regulation of what you gave and what you took. But against someone of the caliber of Hisako, it moved back some ranks as her sexy officer managed to heave herself some inches up from the ground, even while Kelly fingered her and had her arms under control, but ultimately fell back again.
"Oohh, baby. You're the strongest women I know, but not even wonder-woman could break out from this."
she complimented the resisting swimmer, kissing the palm of her trapped hand in front of her face. The water made the wrist of Hisako slippery, with Kelly trying to hold control of it with her single hand as the other worked her clit a little bit more before one of her fingers dipped between the lower lips to taste a piece of paradise, with Kelly heavily moaning under that impression and giving Hisako the chance to free her arm. If she still desired that...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:34 am

Hisako's hand would enjoy the kisses planted on it and Hisako was almost deciding to leaving the hand in Kelly's care, but she would be able to slip it out of Kelly's grasp as it would then place itself on Kelly's closet shoulder. Thinking that it was her time for a counter attack, Hisako was about to perform a move that she'd hope would get her out of the this hold. But that was when Kelly would slip a finger into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhh~"

Hisako moaned as the swimmer was stopped in her tracks, unable to move as the heavenly touch pierced her sex as she tried to get her body under control, though that endeavor was quickly dashed as Hisako began wanting the finger to stay in her as she remained pinned underneath Kelly, with little motivation to break out of the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 am

Hisako stopped her resisting after her finger went to work at her, causing Kelly to let out a happy huff.
"You...like my...aaahhh...evidence...? "
Kelly smiled before experiencing the sensation of a pacified Hisako, leaving her the sacred duty to carry her beloved swimmer away to the magical pleasure island. Her hand gently slid between the legs of Hisako, her first finger going deeper as a second came in to stroke on a lip. Her speed increased steadily while her body moved closer to the face of the swimmer to grant her access to her side and the left breast if she desired, knowing that Hisako liked it the rough way.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:00 pm

"Ahhhhh!" Hisako screamed in pleasure as Kelly continued to work on her pussy, but still she managed to fight the will to defy Kelly, "Yo...you're....still....guit-Ahhhh!" Hisako screamed mid-sentence as she felt the second finger, tracing the edge of her pussy lips. Looking up, Hisako saw that Kelly had allowed entry to her breast, an opportunity that Hisako didn't pass by as she would lift her head to start sucking and licking at the breast. Hisako would repeatedly say 'Guilty' between her sucking and licking as turned her body to leave her left breast expose near Kelly's head, but it's not like as she would frown on Kelly if she did anything to it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:11 pm

"I...feel...muaaah..so safe in...Japan. Mhhhmmm...Police is so...uuhh...persistent here."
Kelly expresses her extreme liking of this world-shattering experience by licking devotedly at the breast of Hisako while exploring her lower lips with her curios fingers who were eager to reenter the promised land like some days before in the presence of a roaring crowd.

The sexy swimmer took her invitation and pleasured her too, causing her to shiver wildly under her schooled touch but not daring to move to far away from her in case she would miss something from her tongue playing with her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:08 am

"Only....with...the most....dangerous criminals..." Hisako said between her moans and sucking of Kelly's breasts as she brought her free hand to massage the tit as her mouth did its work. She loved the feeling of Kelly's fingers playing with her pussy as it got more and more wet and leaked out more juices. Since it was a while since Kelly locked in her creative hold, Hisako would try to free her arm from Kelly's legs in hopes to give back the pleasure Kelly was giving her, hoping to use that hand to go for her pussy if her arm managed to escape the legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:10 am

"Mmhh...I'm Number one on your most wanted list?"
The Canadian had no mind for holding Hisako's Hand with her legs anymore and let out a long moan while pressing her back more on Hisako in enjoyment as the swimmer reached her bottom and gave her some sweet reminders of her crafty fingers while Kelly also continued to pleasure her officer, taking full advantage of the rights given to her by Hisako in pleasuring her.
"You work so hard. I can...feel the results...officer. With the hands...and the bottom."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 pm

"You're...the only one on my most wanted list." Hisako moaned out, briefly breaking her lips away from the breast in front of her as she quickly went back to sucking on it. As her hand worked on Kelly's pussy, she began slowly rubbing the outer lips with her index and middle finger before trying to slip her middle finger in. Once there she would allow her ring finger to take over the invading finger's former job and begin to rub the outer lips while her finger began to push itself in and out of the Canadian while the Canadian herself did her magic.
"I have to...be the best...if I'm to take down the best." Hisako continued to compliment her rival, "Maybe...next time we should...go straight to bed....and see which side of the law reigns supreme..." Hisako gasped out as she knew how Kelly was in sexual encounters, now she wanted to see just how good she was in a more...softer environment. While sucking on the breast, Hisako would use her free hand to pleasure herself a bit more and also did it as a sign that she wanted the same thing she was giving to Kelly, hoping the bluenette would pick it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next