Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A rain of surprises(Kelly and Hisako)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A rain of surprises(Kelly and Hisako) - Page 2 Empty Re: A rain of surprises(Kelly and Hisako)

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:46 am

"Punishment? It's an official shower, and you have no proof that i sneak peeked you."
Kelly grinned as she gave away that she had indeed kind of stalked Hisako into the shower.
"But as a good citizen, I'll accept the punishment of the sexy shower police. If..."
she leaned forward to gently kiss the pointing finger before totally backing up at the wall again.
"...if the shower police will arrest and bring me to prison for kind of a dinner or the cinema after she has interrogated me."

Hisako was already as good as naked and Kelly still clothed, although her shirt was clinging to her as it was also skin. But that problem could be helped.
"So if you agree, I am ready to have my full body search, officer. Although I have heard the Japanese laws are kind of...rough for clothes."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A rain of surprises(Kelly and Hisako) - Page 2 Empty Re: A rain of surprises(Kelly and Hisako)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 am

Hisako smiled as she would walk over to Kelly, "Perhaps they are...maybe I'm gentle...or maybe I'll be little rough. If you're innocent I might treat you for dinner for an apology, but I find you guilty I'll have to lock you in confinement with me as your personal interrogator." she would say as she first started her 'search' by immediately grabbing Kelly's breasts. They felt great like the first time she grabbed them, however the wet cloth was a little different that she didn't like. Releasing the breasts, Hisako would grab Kelly's shirt and tried to rip the wet clothing off of Kelly's body so she could see it in all of it's glory without the thin layer that blocked it.

Letting out a pant as she did it, Hisako would stare at the breasts before continuing with her search, bring her hand down to grab Kelly's crotch, 'seeing if she was hiding a concealed weapon'. Hisako would feel around a bit before her other hand would wrap around to grab her butt and grabbed the cheek. The hotpants Kelly was wearing made it hard for Hisako to feel the touch of flesh that she wanted as she would then move both hands to try and unbutton the jean material and would try to pull them down Kelly's legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:43 am

The Canadian shivered in anticipation as Hisako neared to begin her search and was really happy too. She had agreed to date her at least once! That made her mind free to fully enjoy the body search of the swimmer.

She would let out a gasp as Hisako grabbed her breasts and watched with full fascination as the officer ripped her shirt of, forming a silent O with her mouth while first looking down on her own body and then at Hisako while starting to tremble.
"C...Careful there, officer. I was charged...with assault on an officer with that weapon. Thrice..."
she said while her gaze was trying to seduce Hisako to continue.

And it still got better, Hisako grabbed her in the crotch to search for secret weapons, causing her to slightly triple under her firm but gentle touch. While the girl, without facing any sort of resistance, pulled her pants down over her legs and on the ground, she couldn't resist anymore and tried to lose the knot of the towel she had given to Hisako.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:58 am

"Really? If you assault me, I might have to take....sexual defensive manners." Hisako would say as she pushed Kelly's lower clothes to where she was pretty much naked as Kelly did the same to her, pulling off the towel so that they were both naked. Hisako wanted just ram herself into Kelly the moment that happened, but she had to hold herself for the main attraction otherwise they would just end up fucking on the dirty floor.

Grabbing Kelly's wrist roughly as if she was arresting her without handcuffs, Hisako would pull Kelly towards the back of the room where lay a large shower area that was meant for shower matches as she would try and push Kelly into the area. Hisako would then fiddle with the controls to the shower heads above as she set it to rain down warm water before stepping into the area as well. "Now this is where we'll wrestle. I'll give you a chance to save yourself if you manage to 'convince' me that you're innocent, I'll take you out for dinner. But likewise, if I 'convince' you that you're guilty, I'll take you to private quarters where I'll personally punish you..." Hisako explained as she force Kelly to abide to her rules, "And I do hope this is long and drawn out...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:23 am

The towel fell and let the officer also be unclothed. Kelly gasped in awe and tried to grab at a breast of Hisako, but the swimmer had other plans and arrested her, causing Kelly to increase in breathing at the *rough* treatment was forced upon her and she was led to the shower arena where Hisako led her into the middle of the improvised ring. Cameras were also there, but they were clearly out as no light was burning on them, but Kelly took no risk and turned them around to the walls while Hisako readied the arena.

The wining conditions presented to her were very alluring, and Kelly clapped excited with her hands before setting on a played stern look.
"Your word is the law, madam. But I must warn you, I am already on probation for the assault I mentioned. Let's seal that you have told me my rights before we start then."
she said, before leaning in on Hisako, trying to share a passionate kiss with her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:36 am

With very little space for the gap between the two girls, Hisako would wrap her arms around Kelly's waist and recite her rights. "You have the right to pleasure me in anyway. Whatever you do can and will be used against you on the tiles of this steamy shower room." Hisako said before moving into join Kelly in a passionate kiss. She's been waiting for this for days. Pressing her tits against Kelly's as she pulled her in for a hug, moving her arms to Kelly's armpits as she tightly hugged her.

In her kiss, she would greedily eat Kelly's lips as she would then move her thigh between Kelly's leg, pushing it against her pussy as she wasted no time in trying to force Kelly that she was guilty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:03 pm

"I understand."
were the last words of Kelly before they kissed again. It was as intense as in the match, but Kelly lacked the urging need to score a victory over a stranger whom she never met before at the beginning of the match that would probably change her life and enjoyed it without regret or worry of any kind.

The Canadian had never before felt something that could be described as having a crush on somebody. At home, nobody had been good enough for her, and in L.A, nobody had seen more in her than a walking and talking piece of tits. But with Hisako, she felt kind of a chemistry which excited or rather inflamed her from within.

She also put her leg between the tights of Hisako before she put her hands around the neck of the swimmer. She couldn't lead them as her hands were on the neck of the other girl, but she would urge Hisako to kind of dance with her by slightly swinging the hips and rubbing her leg between the tights of the Japanese, happily looking into the eyes of Hisako in the process.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Hisako would kiss back while looking at Kelly in the eye as her body shivered with Kelly's dance like moves, and seeing the look in Kelly's eyes she knew what she had to do. Moving her hips in a similar fashion as Kelly, Hisako would try her best to mimic her opponent's movements to rub her thigh the way she was getting her pussy rubbed. With her arms wrapped around Kelly, she had her luscious bust putting up a strong offense yet again as Kelly's one showed no quarter, just the way she liked it. Hisako wanted to either recreate or top their last encounter and with no time limit besides how long it took one of the girls to say the 'safety' phrases, this 'fight' could go on for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:28 pm

The poor persons who had received the worst punishment the music business had to offer had to hear out a tape from Laila aka Kelly until it's end. But anyone who said she couldn't dance was really clueless. But in all silence except of the noises of their excitement and the raindrops of the showers, she wouldn't be able to enthrall Hisako enough with it, at least that was her concern.

Too bad there wasn't a CD player everywhere, but if any of the computers were on, there was always the web to help her out. So she temporarily danced out of the shower with Hisako up to the controlling Device before she reluctantly broke their kiss for a short moment, a lot of Hisako's spittle in her mouth and loving every single drop of it but not breaking their intimate dancing position.
"A single moment, Hisako-officer. I'll use my one day phone call for this."

She was in luck and one of the machines was already running, giving away a sound from a tube after some kind of endless seconds.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8mz9uOvFQA:25zhngey]The forbidden Dance, Lambada[/url:25zhngey]
She didn't know if Hisako knew the sound, or if it was even available in Japan, but it was the best dance Kelly could think of for an event like that.
"Just follow my lead. You'll get it in no time, Hisako-officer-chan."
Kelly started to swing her hips in the rhythm, a little slower to allow the swimmer to pick it up, never letting go of Hisako. She obviously liked to dance, so hopefully that made her as excited as the Canadian. It was kind of a slow foreplay, as it was obvious that Kelly would neither say guilty or Hisako would declare her innocent in this early stage.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Hisako would do her best to try and seduce Kelly with her dancing, although she knew that dancing was her poor spot and she tried to mimic Kelly as best as she could. As Kelly guided her out of the shower, Hisako was met with a cold breeze being taken out of the warm air as her fugitive would break their kiss, to the slight dismay of Hisako as she set up some kind of music to play.

When Kelly began to dance to the music and told her to follow her lead, Hisako would do just that, only smiling her approval as she and Kelly started to dance, their thighs pushing into their girl parts as they did. As they danced, Hisako would relocate her hands to Kelly's hip as she would sway with Kelly, trying to keep in rhythm with her as she tried to seduce her with her amateurish dancing skills as she knew that Kelly was having a much better job with seducing via dancing on how it was effecting Hisako herself as she tried to guide herself and Kelly back into the showers.

Last edited by 1079 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next