Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita - Page 6 Empty Re: Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:21 am

"Hah! B-beautiful? You know nothing of beauty!You have not one bit of it!" Victoria would say back to her, shouting as she waved her hand, shooing her away before the girl would just walk over to her and grab her by the hair. "Gh..u-unhnand-Wha!?" Victoria would let out before the girl would bend her over on her knee, beginning to spank her.

"Gaahh! Let..go! Agh!"

Last edited by 1905 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita - Page 6 Empty Re: Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:52 am

"No naughty girls like you need to be punished" Lolita said as she continued to spank Victoria's ass "ANd besides i bet the crowd loves seeing you in this position" Lolita then stopped her spanking to try and insert a finger into Victoria's sex "I bet they will like this even more" Lolita said as she began to finger Victoria's sex.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:49 am

"Gah! Hagh!" Victoria would let out as Lolita continued to spank her ass as she would lie there over her knee. She would grip the girl's leg, enduring the humiliating spanking that the girl was giving her. "Ugh..j-just wait! When I get off! Ah---AAH!?" Victoria would let out before she felt the girl's finger slip into her sex, causing her eyes to widen large and her body to tense up. "I-I-I d-demand you to...g...get out of....there!" Victoria would let out, her voice shaky as she felt a wild sensation through her body.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:48 am

Lolita continued to finger Victoria, giggling as she did but as Victoria yelled at her she couldn't help but laugh out loud "I don't think your in any position to demand anything" Lolita said trying to slip another finger into Victoria "And besides you didn't even say please" Lolita would then use ehr free hand to blow kisses to the crowd taunting Victoria as she easily fingered her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:53 am

Victoria would bite down hard on her lip, trying to stand the fingering that Lolita was giving her. The feeling was one that she could never have imagined as the girl penetrated her. She would breathe heavily, holding in any moans that was urging to come out from the feeling. "M..My p-position doesn't matter. I said s-stop!" Victoria would let out through a shaky voice, mixed with the pleasure and embarrassment she was feeling.

Then, she would feel the girl slip in another finger, causing her eyes to widen larger as she let out a long gasp, a moan finally escaping from her mouth. "I..will..not say...please to...the likes of you!" Victoria would let out, her breaths coming out heavy between each of her words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:42 am

Lolita was having so much fun fingering Victoria that she figured she might as well add another finger to the bitchy girls pussy "Hmmm is all you do is complain" Lolita said as she speed up ehr fingering "Most women would be begging me for more in your position" Lolita said as her other hand reached for Victoria's hair to give it a yank "Now how about you say Please Lolita finger me more"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:58 am

"Haaaaah!!!!" Victoria would let out as she felt a third finger plunged into her sex. Her eyes shot wide open and she wasn't even able to respond to the girl's words. The feeling was electrifying her body and as Lolita began speeding up her fingering, it was only adding that much onto it to Victoria, who didn't know at all how to respond to the predicament that she found herself in.

Soon though, she would feel Lolita yank on her hair, shooting a sensation of pain to mix with the pleasure that she was feeling from her fingering. She felt herself on the brink of bursting, but was trying her hardest to hold it in. Though at the girl's demands, she couldn't help but give in, the crazed mix of pain and pleasure making her want to do whatever to get out of the girl's grasp. "A-aahh P...Please Lolita..f...finger me more!" She would let out, exactly what her body was asking for, but her mind was begging that the girl would stop. She wanted to rip her apart for all this, but she was in her grasp completely.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:05 am

Lolita couldn't help but laugh as Victoria said just exactly what she wanted "Well because you asked so nicely" Lolita said as she began ot finger Victoia as fast and as hard as she could "Now cum for me Victoria and scream out my name as you do" Lolita asaid as she was having so much fun dominating this stuck-up girl sexually "Scream my name and become mine my little plaything"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:19 am

"Y-youu...I.." Victoria would let out, trying to come up with something to say to get back at the girl somehow, but the feeling was just taking over her body as the girl kept going faster and faster with her fingering maneuver. Eventually, Victoria couldn't take it anymore and she would tense up, feeling herself about to hit her limit.

"Egh...L...Lolita!" Victoria would let out, screaming the girl's name just as she demanded as she would burst, letting her juices flow out from her sex, climaxing onto the girl's hand. Soon afterwards, she would fall limp over the girl's knee, breathing heavily as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:22 am

Lolita would feel Victoria cum all over her hand and she couldn't help but smile "Now thats a good girl" Lolita said as she pushed Victoria off her knee and onto the mat "Well that was fun my little plaything but i think i'm through playing with you" Lolita said ebfore taking her cum covered hand and rubbing it all over the defeated grils face "Well goodbye" Lolita said before exiting the ring and skipping out of the arena.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next