Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita - Page 3 Empty Re: Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 am

Victoria's frustration just kept building up more as the girl would continue to tease her, going on her embarrassment. "Is..that..right...you think so don't you? You are Completely done! No more of my body will you or anyone else in this crowd see!" Victoria would yell, clenching her fists as the girl continued to go on. Her licking her lips and staring at her breasts was just adding to it all as Victoria would shake her head. "I did not know I would be fighting some eager girl who seems to be wanting to get much more intimate with my body than I would like!"

As Victoria shook her head she would run her fingers through her hair in frustration before stomping towards Lolita again. "You're just about done!" She would let out before trying to lunge at the girl and attempt to grab at her head and try to get her in a headlock.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita - Page 3 Empty Re: Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:07 am

Lolita watched as Victoria became angrier and angrier and as Victoria approached Lolita, she quickly rolled to the side dodging Victoria's lunge "Opps too slow" Lolita said quickly running up behind Victoria and grabbing her bottoms before pulling them up in a wedgie "Ohi'm going to see and feel a whole lot more of you no matter what you do" Lolita said before kissing Victoria's neck "And mabye by the end of this you won't be so mad about what i'm doing to you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:17 am

"Ah-Wha!" Victoria would let out as her lunge ended up with her grabbing nothing but air. She would stumble forward a bit, blinking a few times before Lolita came up behind her. "What??? You- N-haaagh!" Victoria would let out as the girl grabbed her bottoms and yanked them up, giving her a wedgie. She would clench her teeth hard at the feeling before she felt the girl kiss at her neck and heard her words.

"Gh..agh..Get away...You..little..git.." Victoria would say as she brought her hands to the girl's arms, trying to grab and push them away from her, trying to escape from the closeness the girl had made.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:47 am

"Awwh whats the matter are your pants uncomfortable, well mabye i should take them off" Lolita said as her arms were grabbed "Hey now let go or else" Lolita said dropping to her knees and pulling Victoria's bottoms down to her ankles, or at least she tried to given her current circumstances. "Opps did i do that? Oh well might as well finish the job" Lolita aid trying to trip Victoria to the mat with her own bottoms.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:52 am

"Wh-what?? No D-don't you dare!" Victoria would say before she heard Lolita continue on. She tried to grip the girl's arms hard, but as she suddenly dropped to her knees, her arms would slip her grasp and her running shorts would be pulled down to her ankles, revealing her pink panties. "N-no!! Y-you you little! Ah-waah!" Victoria would let out as her arms flailed in the air as she was tripped.

Landing on her front, Victoria would hit the mat, groaning quite a bit from the heavy sudden impact of the girl's trip. "This..this girl!" Victoria would say as she held her front, still groaning slightly on the ground.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:02 am

Lolita smiled as Victoria was down in front of her "Oh my how can you just lay there with your ass all exposed" Lolita said as she moved up to sit on Victoria's legs beofer slapping the girls ass several times "Hmm i winder how long it will take me to turn your ass as pink as your panties?" Lolita said before slapping Victoria again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:57 pm

"Ugh...shut..your mouth.." Victoria would say as she would shake her head, pushing herself up as she struggled to get to her feet. She couldn't believe she had been stripped down to just her panties and socks by this girl, but she had it in her mind that she was going to pay her back big time for it. However, as she tried to get up, she was stopped by Lolita sitting down on her legs.

"Wha-get-AAGH!" Victoria would let out, yelling as the girl begin to continuously slap her ass. She would try to push her upper body up and wave her hands backwards to try and stop the girl, but each time she felt a slap, it caused her to go back down flat from the stinging pain. "Ugh..y-youuu..s-stop at once!" Victoria would say as she heard the girl's words before she began slapping her ass again, repeating what had just happened.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:12 am

Lolita continued to smack Victoria's ass while she taunted her some more "You know for someone who talks all high and mighty you sure are a push over" Lolita said before licking her palm and smacking Victoria's ass as hard as her could. Lolita would then get off of Victoria's legs and stand by the grils side and placing he foot on Victoria's back and waving to the crowd "Looks like they like to see me kicking your ass but i bet they would love it even more after i pin you beneath it."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:37 pm

"Gaah!!" Victoria would yell out as the girl would give her ass one last hard smack, the sound quite loud as her ass was lit up red. "Sh-shut up! I...you used underhanded ways! Th-that's all!" Victoria would say, rubbing her ass before Lolita planted her foot down on her back. "What??" Victoria would say to her words, struggling under the girl's foot as she shook her head. "I don't care what these ridiculous bunch of wild animals would like! They can all go to hell for all I care!" Victoria would say, trying to reach back for the girl's foot. "Now...get off me!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:31 am

"Underhanded ways i've been fighting like i always fight" Lolita said removing her foot from Victoria's back and kicking her in the side "I think oyur just thinking of excuses because you suck" Lolita said sticking her tongue out at Victoria as she did. Lolita feeling rather overconfident stepped away from Victoria and began to strip her panties off "Now lets see what she looks like trapped between my thighs" Lolita said recieving the roar of the crowd.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next