Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita - Page 2 Empty Re: Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:34 am

"Kh n-no I didn't enjoy it how must I say it to get into your ridiculous mind!" Victoria would yell out, her face slightly reddened from her frustration with the girl before she performed the hip toss maneuver on her. She would let out a breath of relief before she would turn and look down at the girl, seeing her bra strap slightly down as part of her nipples were showing.

"Wh..F-Fix your attire before you wrestle! You can't tell me you didn't make sure your bra wouldn't just slip like that!" Victoria would let out, her face showing quite the blush as she stomped her foot slightly. Shaking her head she would get down on her knees and try to yank the girl's bra back into place, though the distraction of this was making her waste quite a bit of time before she would attempt to mount the girl's stomach.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita - Page 2 Empty Re: Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:06 am

Lolita looked down at her breasts and smiled "Ok ok let me fix it" Lolita said before reaching down and ripping her bra and tossing it in Victoria's face "There is it better?" Lolita would say before trying to roll Victoria over so that Lolita would be on top "So ready to be trapped between my lovely breasts again?" Lolita said before winking at Victoria and lowering her chest towards the girls face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:29 am

"Ah-whaa!?" Victoria would let out in a panic as Lolita would rip her bra off and toss it into her face. She would quickly bring her hands up, trying to scramble to grab the girl's bra from her face and throw it away where she would find herself turned over onto her back, Lolita on top of her yet again.

"What?? No!" Victoria would yell out as the first thing she saw after hearing Lolita's words was the girl's bare breasts descending upon her face. Her face almost fully red, Victoria would bring her hands up, frantically trying to fight with Lolita to get her off of her again before she could plant her breasts on her face, securing another smother.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:37 am

Lolita was about half way down when Victoria began to push against her which stopped Lolita in her tracks "Ugh let go and i promise i won't knock you out. As long as you tap" Lolita said struggling against Victoria's strength. But then Lolita had an idea "Well if you don't want to go in between my breasts i guess i can at least show your breasts to the world." Lolita said taking one hand and reaching for Victoria's pink top in an effort to rip it off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:50 am

As Victoria continued to struggle against Lolita, stopping her from smothering her again, she would grunt and click her tongue at her words. "You make me tap? That is preposterous! Utterly absurd! You will be tapping to ME!" Victoria would say before she would hear Lolita's next words. "What..did you just say??"

Victoria's eyes would widen as the girl reached down for her pink bikini top. She wanted to stop her from what she was going to do, but she knew the second she stopped keeping her pushed up that she would be smothered under her bare breasts. "Wh-What are you doiing!?" Victoria would yell out as the girl ripped her top off, exposing her breasts. "Youuuuu how dare you!" Victoria would let out, a massive blush on her face as she instinctively brought one arm down to her breasts going to cover them up. "G-Give that back!" She would yell, trying to push the girl with her other hand as much as she could and roll them over again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:56 am

"You know you complain alot but here if you want your top back you can have it" Lolita said before trying to shove it into Victoria's mouth. However doing this would unbalance Lolita and soon Victoria would manage to roll them over with Lolita on the bottom but this didn't matter to Lolita as she would quickly reach up and grab at Victoria's hair "Top or bottom your still going to end up between my breasts" Lolita said pulling Victoria's head down towards her cleavage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:06 am

"Gagh-Mmm!" Victoria would let out, her yells muffled as her top was shoved into her mouth by Lolita. Victoria couldn't believe how humiliated this girl was making her feel as she was able to roll her over onto her back. Victoria would quickly spit her top out of her mouth as this happened, but just as she did she would hear Lolita's words.

"Egh What?? You-Mmmmph!!" Victoria would let out, cut off as the girl grabbed her hair, stuffing her face into her bare breasts. Her face would instantly light up as she waved her arms around again, letting out muffled groans into the girl's breasts. Two smothers already put on her in the match, but she wasn't going to let it slide. As embarrassed and humiliated that she was feeling, Victoria would struggle to get away from the girl's grasp, bringing her right hand up before trying to bring it back down and ram it into the girl's side.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:26 am

Lolita smiled as Victoria's struggles began to arouse her "Oh thats right just keep resisting until all your energy is gone" Lolita said as she began to hump against Victoria alittle but her fun was immediatly ruined when Victoria's palm crashed into her side causing Lolita enough pain to let go of Victoria and push her away. "Ouch,ouch,ouch stop being so rough" Lolita said rubbing her side.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:40 am

"Mmmmmmm!!!" Victoria would yell out, muffled in the girl's breasts as she felt her beginning to hump against her. She couldn't have been more embarrassed as she rammed her hand into the girl's side, causing her to let her go and push her away. Victoria would let out a few gasps of air as she was free from the smother and she would try to readjust herself.

"S-stop being so rough!? How about you stop so bloody...like you are!?" Victoria would say, the blush on her face clearly evident as she quickly got to her feet. She would look down at herself as she breathed heavily, looking at her exposed breasts as she gritted her teeth. "No one strips me in the ring! You'll regret ever coming into this match soon!" Victoria would say, trying to regain herself as she would stand in a somewhat ready position, though clearly still a bit flustered.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 am

Lolita looked at the angry Victoria and decided to continue to tease her "Oh don't worry i'm not done stripping you yet" Lolita said getting to her feet as well "And how can i regret coming in to this match, I have you to play with so i couldn't be happier" Lolita said before licking her lips while looking at Victoria's chest "Oh and don't complain when you came to the ring wearing that skimpy top. You should have known it would come off sooner or later."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next