Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita - Page 5 Empty Re: Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:40 am

"No you will not!" Victoria would yell out before she lunged at Lolita, successfully pinning her down to the mat. "H-hah! I have you now! Now I will show you what it means to face me!" Victoria would let out before hearing Lolita's words and then almost immediately after, feeling the girl's hands grab at her breasts.

"A-ah! U-u-unhand them! y-yoouu..." Victoria would let out, shutting one eye tight as she clenched her teeth from the feeling. She would bring her hand up, trying to reach for the girl's wrist to get her hands off her breasts.

Last edited by 1905 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita - Page 5 Empty Re: Smother Submission - Baynes vs Lolita

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 am

Lolita smiled at Victoria's reaction "Why would i unhand these when they feel so good?" Lolita said giving Victotia's breasts a good squeeze "Oh i could play with these all day" Lolita said as she tried to roll Victoria off of her so she could mount her again "Well, well look like i get to take my seat again." Lolita said with a smile but she didn't move yet as she still kept squeezing Victoria's names.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:53 am

"Kh...d-do it because I..said so! I....never granted you..permission to touch those!" Victoria would let out in response to Lolita's words, trying to hold back a moan from her squeezing at her breasts. With the sensation taking her over, she could barely fight back as the girl rolled her off her, mounting her yet again. "No! You...will...not!" Victoria would let out, thought with Lolita still squeezing at her breasts, the feeling was preventing Victoria from doing much other than reaching up and trying to pull the girl's hands away from her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:57 am

"Just stop resisting and succumb to how good it feels" Lolita said as she began to massage Victoria's breasts "IT feels good so just admit it" Lolita would say with a giggle as she was having so much fun toying with Victoria "And why should i ask a loser for permission to use her body how i want?" Lolita then leaned down to kiss Victoria again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:08 am

"Nn-aah n-no" Victoria would let out as a moan escape from her mouth from Lolita's massaging at her breasts. She would shake her head at the girl's telling her to admit that it felt good. She couldn't stand the thought that it was feeling good and she wanted to fight it as much as she could. "I am..not a loser! Th-the match..hasn't..ended yet!" Victoria would say in response to her words before she would feel the girl's lips press against hers again in another kiss. She would let out a muffled groan from the kiss as her eyes shut tight, her body squirming around from underneath the naked girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:14 am

"Its ok it will only be a matter of time before i win" Lolita said as she broke the kiss "Now i think i will smother you again" Lolita said removing her hands from Victoria's breasts while moving her own body up and trying to place her crotch on Victoria's face again "You know whats great about this position, i can still play woth your boobs" Lolita said as she reached back and grabbed Victoria's breasts befroe beginning to hump the girls face again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:29 am

"eh..kh.." Victoria would let out as the girl broke the kiss and spoke the words that she did. As she would talk about what she was going to do next, Victoria would squirm around a bit in protest, but there wasn't much she could do as Lolita sat down on her face again. "Mmmmm!!" Victoria would let out as the girl's bare sex pressed against her lips, humping her face.

She would feel Lolita go back to grabbing her breasts, the sensation running through Victoria's body again as Lolita continued humping her face. Victoria couldn't take it anymore. As much as she hated losing to the girl, the last thing she wanted was being her plaything, as good as she was making her feel. Trying to avoid having to deal with the girl climaxing onto her face, Victoria would bring her hand up and tap on the girl's thigh, signalling her submission. Though she knew in the back of her mind there was nothing stopping the girl from continuing even after she won.

Last edited by 1905 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:37 am

"So your giving up already?" Lolita said as she continued to hump Victoria's face "Well tats good and all but i haven't finished yet" Lolita said as she squeezed Victoria's breasts alittle harder "But don't worry i'm close to cumming so you won't have to stay down there long unless you want to" Lolit said and after a few more humps she climaxed all over Victoria's face. Lolita then stood up and looked down at her defeated opponent "Hmmm i wonder if i should be nice and just leave or if i should have more fun with you?" Lolita asked ehrself as the ref raised her hand in victory.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:41 am

"Mmmm!!!" Victoria would let out as Lolita continued to hump her face even after she had given up. Victoria's eyes were tightly shut as the girl rubbed her bare sex onto her face and squeezed harder at her breasts. She would let out a groan at the girl's words before she would climax all over her face. "Mmmmmm!!!!" Victoria would let out in a panic as Lolita's juices exploded onto her face before the girl would finally get up.

Quickly rolling to her side, Victoria would wipe the cum off her face frantically, coughing and spitting as she gasped for air. Her reddened face showed her disgust and humiliation as Lolita stood over her, her hand raised in victory. "Geh! Uuugh...g-get out of here you little..trollop! You disgust me!" Victoria would say, crawling away as she remained humiliated from her defeat.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:02 am

Lolita was about to leave but Victoria just had to provoke her "So you think someone as beautiful as me is disgusting? Well i think i will just have to teach your cum covered face a lesson." Lolita said grabbing Victoria by the hair and trying to place her over her outstretched knee "Looks like some needs a spanking." Lolita said before raising her hand in the air before slamming it down on Victoria's ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next