Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Serious talks in a dark alley...

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Serious talks in a dark alley... - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious talks in a dark alley...

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Natalia rolled in the opposite direction as soon as she got Adrian off her, her eyes were sore and full with tears and the pain in her crotch and tits was still numbing her body, but she pushed herself up, as she had done many times after receiving much worse beatings and got into a fighting stance. It wasn't her usual playful wrestling stance that she used to grapple, bending over a little too much to show of for the crowd and tease her opponents. This time she raised her leather gloved hands in two fists right belowe her eye level; her left leg was one step behind and every muscle on her slender body tensed, evidently thanks to the leather jumpsuit. She stared at Adrian coldly without saying a word.

Serious talks in a dark alley... - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Serious talks in a dark alley... - Page 2 QiougD6Serious talks in a dark alley... - Page 2 TTlOMaFSerious talks in a dark alley... - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Serious talks in a dark alley... - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Serious talks in a dark alley... - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious talks in a dark alley...

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Adrian stayed down, shivering in the alley as she curled into a ball, realization of what she did kicking in. She wasn't hit that hard but it could have been the lightest feather tap and the cosplayer would still be down, eyes wide in fear of herself and what Natalia was going to do in retaliation.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Natalia didn't dropped her guard, she didn't trusted Adrian to not start attacking if she did. Instead she began to slowly step back, never losing sight of the cosplayer. Once she felt there was enough distance between them to make any surprise attack impossible, she relaxed, but didn't dropped her stance. Then she looked around carefully, she wanted to be sure Adrian's goons weren't around, and then she turned her attention back to Adrian.

"You need help... Professional help... You aren't mentally fit to belong in a wrestling federation" Natalia sentenced coldly. "I can give you the contact info of a couple of good shrinks if you want..." she added with a bitter self-mocking smile. "You need to talk with someone...but not me."

Serious talks in a dark alley... - Page 2 QiougD6Serious talks in a dark alley... - Page 2 TTlOMaFSerious talks in a dark alley... - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Serious talks in a dark alley... - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:09 pm

"You hate me don't you..." She said distantly, not coming out from her ball of self-hate and fear "After everything you've done for me... I do this... Where's Rebecca?" She asked. "I... I know I said to not let her find out about the crazy but... I need her..." She whimpered, tears once more flowing down her face. "I need someone, someone who says it's gonna be okay... someone who would hug me... I need a hug..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:19 pm

"No. I don't like you, but I don't hate you. Nobody hates you... Not even Taylor hates you." Natalia said slowly relaxing but still coldly and distant. "I haven't done anything for you. You don't owe me anything..." she added as she cautiously approached Adrian, crouching to give her a hug and try to pick her up and drag her out of the alley to the main street. "Come. I'll get you a taxi and call Becca"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:28 pm

"You...she...don't?" She whispered as she slowly got up with Natalia's arms before wrapping her own around The Dream "I do! The first time... you looked after me, you're the first one who ever apologized after being mean to me... you were my first friend here... and I threw all of that away!" she wailed before Natalia mentioned Rebecca, nodding weakly and letting go, allowing Natalia to lead her out onto the street.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Natalia held Adrian with one arm and used the other to call for a taxi that was luckily cruising the street in front of them. "I wish I could help you Adrian..." The Dream said sadly. "...but I'm barely able to deal with my own traumas. So it may be better to stay away from each other... " the blue-eyed cutie said almost sobbing as she oppened the door of the taxi and helped Adrian in. "I don't want another fight with you." she added and then went to the taxi driver to explain him how to take Adrian to her house.

"Bye, Adrian" she said waving her hand as the taxi left.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Adrian looked at Natalia as she almost started to cry, why had she been so stupid? Why had she ruined what she had. "Could... could we at least be friends again?" She asked before Natalia waved her off "When I'm better... not now, but... later..." she stumbled over her own words, sitting down. She hadn't been to the old apartment for ages, not since she got the new one, but she still owned it... maybe she could find something there. Picking out her phone and quickly dialing up Rebecca to tell her how to go... maybe she could find something there, make her realize why she came here in the first place.

But before that, she left a little text on Natalia's phone. An apology, telling her to go back to whatever it was she and Taylor were doing and that she was sorry for ruining it. She did need help, maybe a shrink would be a good idea... something to help her get through it all.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Natalia sighed and looked down utterly depressed. She felt so lonely once again, but she couldn't take it. She knew she could have ended having a brutal brawl with Adrian that would have ended pretty bad for both of them. She was still furious but she avoided delving any further on those feelings, it wasn't going to lead to anything good.

The blue-eyed cutie then took a handful of minutes to recover her breath, rub her sore eyes and clean away the tears. She then felt her phone vibrating in her jacket pocket and pick it up to quickly read Adrian's message and delete it, just as she mentally deleted Adrian from her friends list...which left the list completely empty.

A crushing sensation seemed to take over Natalia, as if an invisible hand squeezed her gut. She was hungry still, but now too nauseated to eat anything. The realization that she couldn't relate to anyone beyond fighting or fucking made Natalia's spirit sink deeply. Even someone as annoying as Taylor and as crazy as Adrian had friends...but she couldn't.

Meh, it isn't anything new. Better that way. Natalia thought with a sour frown as she walked away back into the dark alley.

Last edited by 909 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Taylor discreetly emerged from the diner, and tried to make it seem like she wasn't just looking for Adrian and Natalia. A taxi pulled away from the sidewalk a little way down from the diner, and Taylor caught a glimpse of the brunette heading back for the alley. She pulled her hood down and jogged to the end of it, and called after Natalia.

"Were you just gonna leave your bike here?" She asked. "If you don't want it, can I have the keys?" She studied Natalia for a second. She didn't look good. Whatever happened between her and Adrian, she couldn't imagine it was pleasant. Taylor seemed to have a way of making everything around her fall apart. She frowned.

"Come back inside." She said, and backed away from the alley onto the sidewalk, looking up at the streetlights with her hands in her pockets.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next