by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Backstage scene

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Backstage scene - Page 3 Empty Re: Backstage scene

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:18 am

Cecilia looked on at Adrian for a second, she smiled a little as she would give he a big smile, " Hey don't dis the title yet okay ! It will look great around your skinny waist " Cecilia said as she would give Adrian's midsection a light tap with her fist, she knew very well what the title was that Adrian had gotten, the whole keeping it secret thing couldn't have just been thrown out of the window when the new title was announced, cause she had at least said that it was a title contract.

Cecilia looked on as she watched Adrian tell her that Becks was okay, she would smile a little until she heard Adrian say how much Rebecca had been looking forward to this and then the other part, " I doubt it " Cecilia said as she gave of a little unintentional growl, as she thought about how much she hated her, she had to get some payback for all the crap that had happened, all the crazy stuff that had gone on, and all the damn stupidity of everything...the war might have been stupid to start, but...It wasn't stupid to finish, and that they needed to do.

Cecilia began to listened to Adrian's well spoken and well thought out explanation, the one thing that griped her the most was that they were gonna attack her three on one, and that it would be right after she won the contract, she didn't like it, but at the risk of sounding crazy, she really got where Adrian was coming from, she knew that Sarah didn't take her seriously, or even treated her as a threat, she had been beaten by her, and humiliated, and the trophy that Sarah had taken was something she hadn't been able to keep, but it still hurt quite a bit to have her take something like that, with no care really, to do something like that to her... she hated her for that.

And Adrian was making a convincing argument, she didn't like it, not one bit, but she knew that this was probably something that they had to do, she did have to blush and smile a little as she heard Adrian say that she was way better than Gatt, for some reason she had thought that Adrian didn't believe that she could beat Gatt, most that said she could had been fans or friends, that weren't kinda the realism type of people like Adrian kinda was when it came to things like this.

" I get it Adrian, I know what you mean...and I'm in a guess..I don't like it, but if that's what we got to do, then fine, and thanks" Cecilia would say as she would move in to hug her friend tightly, " Thanks for believing in me " she would say as she held her tightly for a second, before puling away and smiling, " Just promise me one thing Adrian, the whole beating them fair, let me do it okay..fair, we both know that, that is what hurt her the most right " Cecilia said with a little smile as she would give Adrian a little.

" One more be Naked ?" Cecilia said as she raised he eyebrow when she heard Adrian's ring tone.

She looked on and laughed a little as she watched Adrian's funny way and happy stuff go on, and her being a general goof ball as always, she smiled as she would then then see her hang up the phone.

" I'm sure it will, lead the way little one " Cecilia said as she would throw her arm around Adrian's shoulder.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:08 am

"Heh... come on, not much is gonna look better than my ICW/ICWA Tri state TV title. Speaking of which... I think I left it back at the apartment..." Adrian said nervously, "Besides, I'm not gonna rush into this. I mean I could go and be champ like now... but... yeah, gonna wait it out. Let the champ freak out when she realises, heh." the cosplayer said, flinching slightly as Cecilia growled. She knew how much the Swede hated Sarah, but she seemed to underestimate how much hate the amazon had for the Queen of Brawl. While she hadn't taken anything from her, their first two meetings was enough for Rebecca to want to rip off her head.

"Only if you promise to win." Adrian said as she hugged Cecilia back. "But yeah... I wont mess it up, promise."

"And my ring tone is awesome!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Cecilia smiled a little at Adrian as she heard her talk about the belt, she let out a little laugh at the notion of the ICW/ICWA tri state TV title, and patted Adrian on her head, she smiled a little again as heard that Adrian was gonna wait, and she would give her a little wink, " Good Addy, you show her how's the best! when you both are at your best okay! trust me you can beat her, just show her how much of a badass you really are okay "

She knew that if Adrian wanted, she could go out and just try and take that belt from Taylor, but she supposed that the situation was similar to hers in many ways, she wanted to take down Taylor, just like Cecilia wanted to take down Gatt, not in a cheap way, they wanted to sort of prove themselves, for themselves, for everyone.

Cecilia put on a serious face for a second when she heard Adrian tell her that she had to make a promise, she smiled at her then and nodded, " Well then...now I can't lose, if I did i wouldn't just let you guys down, I would break a promise to one of my best friends " Cecilia said with a quite happy tone of voice, and then nodded again, " I promise Addy, I'll take her down okay"

" Ehm...It's different I'll give you that " Cecilia said as she just had to wait for Becks now, and they could begin to prepare, " So Addy, how does it fell to know that in the near future, the Avengers are gonna be the best faction around, with 3 belts, of course, I'm gonna have two of them " Cecilia said as she put out her tongue to Addy, " Maybe even all three "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Adrian smiled as Cecilia promised to win. "Great, see I knew you'd accept that cause I know you're gonna kick her ass!" She said, rubbing her hand on the top of Cecilia's head.

"Its gonna be pretty cool, yeah..." Adrian said as she thought about the details more carefully. Heather had the World title contract, Cecilia had the Hardcore title, and Adrian was left with the Entropy belt for her to grab. "Gonna be weird though, I mean... I thought titles were like waaay way off for me and stuff. Yet now... I could be champ tomorrow if I wanted. Kinda weird don't you think? I mean, what's left after we win everything?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:13 am

Cecilia smiled a little as Adrian seemed to hold her words as if they were true, and to Cecilia they were, she wasn't gonna lose no matter what, how could she, when she had her friends relying on her, and had now made such a strong promise to Adrian, when Adrian rubbed her head, Cecilia blushed a little, it felt weird to have the girl do that to her, as she had always kinda seen Adrian as sort of a younger sister.

Cecilia smiled a little at Adrian as she began to think about it, and what she said, was kinda funny, and also it deserved quite a bit of thinking before being addressed, one thing that bothered the Queen of the North though, was that she got no mention about her carrying three of the titles, maybe that was because she didn't make it clear that she was going to carry, Hardcore, Main, and Entropy belt, well she would settle for just Hardcore and Main though, if the case was such that Adrian was going to get the Entropy belt in the future.

Cecilia would pat Adrian's head then smile at her, " Titles aren't way of for any off use, and it seems like even the higher ups know that you are deserving of a chance, otherwise they wouldn't have given you the contract right ? so don't worry, if there is anyone that deserves that belt, it's you! " Cecilia said with a smile as she then let out a bit of a sigh.

" You see Adrian, when you get to the top, it's all about making sure you stay there! and if you can't, and you fall down from the top, it's just to dust yourself off and head back up there for another try right ?" Cecilia said with a friendly smile and a little wink to her friend.

"Hmm but I suppose that it is kinda weird that we could be champs like any day we wanted, I mean as soon as I get the chance to, I'm gonna cash this in and have my little match for my little Hardcore title." Cecilia said with a smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:29 pm

"Guess so..." Adrian said before letting out a big yawn "Damn match took more out of me than I thought..." She thought out loud "How come I got the most hentai match though? I'm like the least hentai girl in this company... why couldn't I have the Hell in The Cell where the cage got set on fire, that'd be a cool thing to put. I mean, I'm more comfortable swinging chairs than kissing someone, does that make me weird?" The cosplayer asked. "I'd trade my contract for yours but..." she took a quick look at Cecilia, she wasn't dumb. She had probably figured it all out "you know who it's against right?"

"Guess we gotta beat both our demons." The cosplayer summarized before diving in her bag, taking a shot of energy drink and sprining back up to her feet. "Showtime." She whispered, heart pounding as she went to leave the locker room. Time to put the plan into action.

Last edited by 3727 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:54 am

Cecilia would look at Adrian as she spoke, it was true that Adrian's match had been a bit different from her style, Cecilia would smile down at Adrian a bit as she would pat her head once again, " Yeah...cage on fire.." Cecilia said with a little chuckle as she wondered how in the world that happened.

" Nah it doesn't make you weird...it makes you Hardcore!" Cecilia said with a smile, towards Adrian, as she would then say, " But not as Hardcore as me ."

Cecilia didn't mind switching contracts or anything, in her eyes, Entropy was just as good as the Hardcore belt, and the only belt that was even above the two, even if it was only by a little, and that was the Main title, but a title was a title, while a a few months ago she would have seen it as such as one title was better than the other, it wasn't really all like that anymore, what mattered was respect, and that was something you didn't need a title for.

" Don't trade Addy, it's almost as if the AllFather gave you that contract for a reason, you got the little monster you got to fight, and I got mine right ?...Heather had hers as well, and she seemed to have settled things now....hopefully, soon maybe we will be able to as well " Cecilia said with a smile, she knew very well what kinda contract Adrian had, and who was her little demon.

Cecilia looked on as Adrian went and took a shot of energy drink out of her bag, and told her it was showtime, Cecilia began to follow Adrian and let her lead the way towards where Adrian was going, this was her plan, and she was gonna make sure to follow it, as long as it did what Adrian said it would.

After a few steps of walking with Adrian, Cecilia stopped and shook her head, taking a moment to think about things now had given her a little perspective, " I'm sorry..." Cecilia said to Adrian as she then shook her head, " Sorry Adrian, I can't go through with this, it's not...really me you know ?...sorry, It's just...I don't know, I don't like it ! and it's not what I want to do to beat her, I know you put a lot of time into this and...yeah, I'm sorry !" Cecilia said as she made a quick bow in apology to her friend before she scratched at the back of her head.

Last edited by 2237 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3