Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arasinya vs. Rythm Rhyme

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Arasinya vs. Rythm Rhyme - Page 6 Empty Re: Arasinya vs. Rythm Rhyme

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Due to the little pain that was left in her legs, Arasinya was having a hard time trying to get up from that rolling dodge. She was at least halfway up when she suddenly felt Rythm giving another attack from behind her.

"GAAAAAAHH! OOF!" Arasinya cried out as she got hit with the moonsault and landed hard on the mat. Well, it was back to square one to try and stand up from having your legs nearly broken. As she was trying to get up, she would groan, "Aw come on, can't you give me another minute?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:00 pm

"No." Rythm's answer was just plain and simple. She rolled off Arasinya's body and quickly grabbed onto her legs and from there, she wrapped her legs around so as to place her in a leg lock. Once than, she would twist to tighten the leg lock, hoping to work on her already injured legs.

"I'm not the one to run much, but that doesn't mean I can't do any acrobats." Rythm would emotionlessly said as she attempted to lock her legs in to crush Arasinya again.

Last edited by 1169 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:33 am

Arasinya's expression was not amusing when she realized how stupid of a question that was. Suddenly, her eyes widened when she felt Rythm grab her legs again and realized what she was about to do. "NO! NO! Let go!" she cried out as she tried to kick her legs free.

She didn't want to so she had to everything she can to break free and get back on her feet. If not, her legs are in for another round of torture.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Unfortunately for her, Rythm was no weakling, she felt nothing more than an annoyance as Arasinya continued to struggle. She simply brushed aside the feeling and continued the submission. She was going to break Arasinya's legs at this rate, but she didn't care. After all this was a match, and the sooner it ended the better.

"Well I might as well go through with it." She muttered, this time round determined to break her legs. it may have been cruel, but she should have been ready for it long ago.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 am

"AAAAAAAAARRGH!" cried out Arasinya as her face cringed in pain as Rythm tortured her legs a lot more. She pounded on the mat with her fists in pain as she felt like submitting at that very moment. But her mind cried out, "NO! It can't end this way! I just started my career here and this match can end it! I've worked so hard to get here and I can't let Rythm beat me yet; I have to try and find a way out!

Using up all the strength she still had, she would try to push herself to the side and start to roll with Rythm to the nearest ropes. It can hurt her legs more in the process, but she was determined to do everything she can to try and stay in the match. If not, then Rythm wins the match.

Last edited by 971 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 am; edited 2 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:42 pm

However one thing that Arasinya wasn't counting on was the fact that Rythm had more tricks up her sleeve. She saw Arasinya trying to roll across, and so she decided to play a trick on her. She pretended that she was struggling with her, when suddenly, she would change direction and instead add to the force she was using so that she would roll over even further than expected so that she could easily throw herself and her over and down under the ropes.

"I maybe slow, but I am not stupid." She would just say to her as she got back up on her feet and reached down to grab her by her head.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:47 am

Arasinya was rolling to the ropes with Rythm and thought that she can get a chance to rest. But she was caught by surprise when Rythm started to use her own strength to roll them both even further to throw themselves over and down under the ropes. Arasinya though was not that kind of person to give up so soon, she would attempt to grab at the ropes to help her earn a rope break though it can lead to some rope burns.

She would still hold onto the ropes for dear life as she felt Rythm grab her head. "I maybe becoming slow, but I am not that weak!" she would exclaim as she tried to resist her opponent's strength and attempted to chop at that hand with her free arm.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 pm

"Ouch..." Rythm grunted as Arasinya chopped at her hand. Immediately she released her hand and dropped to the ground outside the ring.

She slowly got up, but by than, Arasinya would surely be back on her feet. However she wasn't in the least bit bothered by it. After all, she had something else on her mind, and that was sleep. She slowly slipped herself into the ring, letting out a big yawn. Indicating how sleepy she was.

She couldn't be bothered to drag this match out any further than she liked, so what she did next would shock everyone. She raised her hand upwards. "I forfeit this round." She publicly declared.

Immediately silenced filled the entire arena, the crowd suddenly froze, and so did the ref. She just couldn't be bothered to fight for extra long periods of time, so she gave up the second round, now all Arasinya needed to do was win one match and she would be the winner, but she couldn't care, she just wanted to sleep.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Arasinya was glad that she could finally rest her legs so she could back in the match. While taking deep breaths, she watched Rythm get back into the ring. Then, she froze with shock when Rythm declared that she forfeited the round and that Arasinya would have her second win.

"What?! But Rythm!" She didn't feel right to deserve that win, but she didn't know how to argue against it. Once her legs felt rested enough, she would slowly get back on her feet, but felt that she didn't want to take the match victory now. "Rythm, you can still win this match. I don't care much of winning, I just wanted to make a good first impression. You can't just forfeit to get it over with."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue May 01, 2012 7:01 pm

"I can and I did. This whole match up is tiring. I just want to sleep, I can't be bothered to take this seriously. Here, I don't to waste time, so i'll just make it so that you need to only win one match." She replied. She was serious. Her desire to sleep was so great, she couldn't even take this match up seriously, she just took part in this job mostly because of the money and more importantly the ability to sleep.

"If you still want to fight, let's make this quick, I just want to sleep. She yawned as she made the declaration going back into a stance, but as she did, she quickly broke it by yawning...again. Truly, it made taking her hard and serious, but if anything, she couldn't care less of what anyone thought.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next