Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match

Post by Kitten Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:53 pm

"Sinceless?" The Dream mocked giggling, obviously Angel had lost a lot of breath with that knee. And Natalia had fetl awesome hurting her opponent like that. "Well... I've never been fuck like that." the blue-eyed cutie added as she opened her arms and prepared herself to receive Angel, that was jumping in the air.

Natalia wrapped her arms around Angel as they went down and then she spinned around trying to put Angel under her and use Angel's own momentum to slam her down on the canvas and land on top of her.

Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match - Page 2 QiougD6Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match - Page 2 TTlOMaFAngel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match

Post by dragonswill Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:10 am

Angel was getting pissed taking Natalia's words serous "Well im going to fuck you like that till you pass out." Angel would say as she was in the air but Natalia's movements turned the whole thing around as they feel and Angel was on the bottom of the canvas.

Angel looked at Natalia and tried to roll over and be on top if able to get on top Angel would try to punch Natalia and weaken her

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:57 pm

"Ughhhh!" Natalia groaned as Angel punched her sides. "Hey! Don't be rough..." she complained as she grabbed hold of Angel wrists, struggling with her trying to keep Angel's hands trapped to avoid any further punches.

Natalia could prevent Angel from rolling on top of her, neither did she tried. The Dream was perfectly ok with having Angel take the top position, because it allowed her to bring her powerful legs up and wrap them around Angel's waist as she tried to trap Angel in a nice and very tight body scissors.

Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match - Page 2 QiougD6Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match - Page 2 TTlOMaFAngel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Angel Wing vs The Dream, Hentai KO Match - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:48 am

Angel was glad she got on top but soon Natalia put her in a body scissor and angel couldn't get out of it for Natalia managed to do a number on Angel , she wiggled around a bit be for stopping and tried to get some air as she just laid on the dream . Angel was tired and she needed a breather after all that Natalia did to her she did her best to endure the pain but it was catching up with her now she knew she was strong but even the strong get weak after awhile . Angel simply layed on the dream feeling the body scissor take affect now "l-let me go"Angel said but couldn't do anything at the moment

Last edited by 2291 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:21 pm

"uhm... No... I like you there..." Natalia said as she secured her scissors around Angel. Natalia knew her toned legs were one of her best weapons and she wanted to make her opponent feel them fully. This was a very good oportunity to wear the energetic Angel down, so Natalia stretched her legs fully interlocking her ankles to gain leverage and began to pump with her powerful thighs against Angel ribs trying to crush the breath out of her.

"You feel real good Angel-chan..." The Dream purred teasingly as she reached for Angel's wrists, trying to immobilize her opponent's arms. "...and you are quite pretty..." Natalia added moving her head to be face to face with Angel. "I think I'm going to enjoy a lot making love to you once I have defeated you..." The Dream teased and then moved her head up trying to lick Angel's cute face.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:09 am

"Ahhhh"was all Angel could say as Natalia used her toned legs to squizze every last breath of air out of Angel . All Angel wing could do was rub Natalia's legs with her hand feeling them "y-your legs feel good to but you havn't felt all of me yet"Angel wing would say as her arms were grabbed "t=thank you but it will by me that defeats you"Angel wing would say but blush when Natalia lick her face .Angel wing was feeling light head now but she had to think of how to get out of the hold ,with her hands trapped now she couldn't force the leg scissors off , so she tried to kiss Natalia hoping it would get her to loosen the hold .

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:58 pm

"I don't think soooooo..." Natalia teased giggling while she struggled to keep Angel trapped. The Dream begun to work the scissor hold by easing and increasing the pressure around Angel's waist at fixed intervals, increasing the rhythm of the squeezes trying to match Angel's breathing so that she would squeeze when Angel tried to inhale and ease the pressure when Angel exhaled.

Natalia giggled as she looked into Angel's cute face, enjoying the way her opponent suffered, and then Angel moved in close to kiss The Dream. "Mmmmm..." Natalia purred as she felt Angel's soft lips against her own and quickly answered back, locking lips with Angel and slipping her tongue out to insert it in Angel's mouth.

Natalia was more than used to this kind of exchanges. Making out while applying submission holds was one of The Dream's specialties,
so she continued applying the hold while french kissing her opponent, wanting real bad to feel Angel exhale or moan in agony while kissing her deeply.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:39 am

Angel was having a hard time with Natalia now as she couldn't do anything to get out of the hold . Angel kissed the dream fighting her tounge with her own , Natalia had her beat in this hold but Angel refused to give up she tried to wiggle out of the hold every time Natalia eased the pressure as she exhaled into the dreams mouth if able to get out of the like that Angel would back away form Natalia quickly to get in as much air as she could and try and think of a way to beat Natalia as she watched her carefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Natalia continued kissing Angel and squeezing her victim with her long toned legs, but as much as Natalia enjoyed this and as sure as she was she could held on Angel for like forever, she wanted to play with her opponent some more. So Natalia kissed Angel deeply, trying to sink her tongue as deep as she could in Angel's mouth at the same time she gave the girl an extremely hard squeeze with her legs, to then break the kiss and break the scissors hold, pushing Angel away from her.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:58 am

Angel didnt understand why natalia broke the hold on her but she wasnt complaining as she tried to back away from Natalia as far as she could. She got to the ropes and use them to help left her self up breathing as much as she could and regain her stanima, Angel looked at Natalia still breathing deeply but felt her strenght return to her slowly. Angel wasnt good at thinking of stragities but she knew she couldnt beat the dream with just brute force alone once she was on her feet she slowly walked over to the dream in a basic wrestling stance, once close enough she would lock up with the dream and wrap her legs around her waist soon after the lock up and show the dream that her legs were stronger as she aplied her strongest leg scissors as vest she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next