Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha - Page 7 Empty Re: Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:34 am

Connecting with her knee in a big way, Sena would lick her lips as she looked down at Nha, who was just barely conscious on the mat. She would slowly step closer to her with her hands on her hips before bending down and bringing her face near Nha's. "Time to put you away~" She would let out in almost a lyrical tone before she would reach down to grab Nha by her hair, attempting to lift her up.

From there, Sena would have her doubled over, her arms around her in a gutwrench position. "This will be my first time I get to show this move off. You should be glad!" She would say before trying to lift her up, resting her back on her right shoulder while keeping the gutwrench hold on her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha - Page 7 Empty Re: Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha

Post by Darius Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Nha lay on her back spread eagled, her eyes barely open as she stared up at the cieling lights. Then Sena's towering body came into view, and with her opponant's sickly sing song voice Nha knew that trouble was coming for her. Graoning as her blue hair was pulled Nha would be dragged to her feet, staying up on shaky legs as she was forced to hunch over with Sena's strong arms wrapping around her slim waist. Then the world seemed to spin and Nha would be slipped onto Sena's shoulder, moaning in discomfort as her back was painfull strecthed out.

"Please....noooo," Nha whispered, not wanting to see what Sena intended to do to her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:30 pm

As Sena lifted Nha onto her shoulder, she would hear the girl's whisper, pleading with her to stop the move and not do it. The girl's begging was actually fueling Sena more as she would bite her lip slightly, licking it afterwards before she would shake her head. "Sorry Nha, but you can blame your sister for not giving it up. I need to get to your boss as soon as I can...but...like I said to Sha...if you ever want a ..closer confrontation then this..just come find me."

Sena would shift Nha's body a bit, wrapping her arms around her neck before she would quickly give her a peck on the cheek before trying to jump and fall backwards, attempting to hit the gutwrench neckbreaker finisher on her that she called Muramasa.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:36 am

Nha's pleas seemed to fall on deaf ears as Sena prepared to finish her off. She hung like a broken doll over Sena's shoulders, unaware that her opponant was actaully turned on by her begging and may have just added fuel onto the fire. Sha was still out of it thanks to Sena's earlier smother, and Sarah was forbidden to interfere, much as she wanted her to. Nothing would save the blue twin from her inevitable fate.

Nha whimpered as Sena shifted her hands around her neck, feeling the quick peck on her cheek before she came down in a flash, the back of her head slamming into the mat. That's when it all went black for Nha. Immediately upon impact her body went limp and her eyes fell shut, laying there spread eagled on the mat completely out cold.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:45 am

Slamming Nha down on the mat with her finisher, it was clear that the girl was out, but Sena wanted to win with one of the methods that only she was allowed. She would shoot a small smile over to the ref girl as she would slowly roll her body and crawl over Nha's, purposefully pressing her breasts against her's as she hooked her leg, holding her close.

"ONE!" The first count would ring out as Sena would lock her eyes with Sarah's, licking her lips as she did. She would make a kissing motion to the girl who was watching on, grinning widely and seductively afterwards. She was more than excited to take on the leader of the Gatt Attack and her arousal at the whole situation was quite obvious as her nipples hardened and pressed against Nha.

"TWO!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Sarah winced as Sena delivered her finisher to poor Nha, finding Sena to be more skilled than she originally thought. Her eyes narrowed on Sena s they locked gazes, watching the statuesque beauty pin her employee with an arrogant and seductive pin, and Sarah kew it was over. Nha was out cold, that much was obvious, and while Sha was only just starting to recover from Sena's smother she would not stop Sena from pinning her sister. All that was left was to wait for the inevitable three count.

"THREE!!"

The bell rang and Sena was declared winner by pinfall. Against all odds Sena had defeated the Gatt Attack's deadly duo. Nha still lay there unconscious, while Sha started to get to her hands, panting as her air came back to her. Sarah meanwhile, just glared into the ring. It was an unexpected outcome, but one she found to be quite interesting.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:08 pm

As that third count came down for the third and final time, Sena would nod her head, letting out a small little laugh before she would slowly pick herself up off the girl, getting to her feet. With a wide grin on her face, she would slowly walk over to the ropes, walking her way past Sha before she would lean on the top rope, extending her arms out along the length of it, pressing her breasts against it as she would keep her eyes locked on Sarah's.

"Sooo hun, when will I be able to claim my prize? I'm sure deep down inside you were hoping for this outcome." Sena would say, licking her lips as she would stare at Sarah, waiting for her reaction or response.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 pm

As Sena walked passed her Sha would cringe, expecting a further punishment from the girl. When none came, Sha would quickly crawl over to check on her twin sister. Nha was still laid out by Sena's powerful attack, laying prone on the mat, mumbling incoherently in her sleep.

Sarah seemed to be the object of Sena's attention right now, adn the Queen of Brawl was still waiting ringside when Sena came before her. She smirked at Sena's display, knowing just what she was talking about. "We'll do it soon," Sarah promised smirking. "But first, why don't you tell all these people just what we're up to here. I'm sure the'd love to here what we have in store for them."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:57 pm

"Let them all know?..Well I suppose it's only fair. I didn't know you were so eager to put it out there of just how much fun we're going to have." Sena would let out, grinning and winking at the girl as she would slip herself out of the ring, grab a microphone from one of the ringside crew with her eyes on Sarah's the whole time before moving herself up close to the girl.

"Well ladies and gentlemen! I hope you all enjoyed the display you saw tonight, but that was only the tip of the iceberg! Soon you will be seeing none other than your's truly take on the Queen of Brawl herself! Just to keep her..tame to my liking, we agreed she will be taking me on with one hand tied behind her back in my very own specialty...verbal submission. She'll be aaall mine." Sena would say, licking her lips as she did, sticking her finger out to try and run it down Sarah's chest as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Sarah simply stood there and allowed Sena to make her anouncement, watching as the crowd took in the news of the match up with a rather favourable response. After witnessing the way Sena took apart Nha and Sha at the same time many believed that she might just have a chance against the Queen of Brawl, especially with the handicap Sarah would be forced to endure. Sarah had gotten herself into this situation, and would have to fight her way out of it.

After waiting until Sena was doen, and eyeing the finger that ran down the center of her chest, Sarah would smirk and take the microphone from Sena's hands. She would bring it up to her lips, looking like she was about to say something. Then, in a split second, her fist would fly out and try to nail Sena in the face, trying to lay her out with one good hit to the jaw.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next