Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha - Page 6 Empty Re: Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:02 am

Releasing Nha, Sena was glad to see that her work in trying to get the girl out of the match for a little while was working quite well. She seemed like she was going to take quite a while to get her bearings back, and that meant Sena could face off with Sha one-on-one. If she could keep this up, she could weaken the two individually before finishing one off. She felt as if she had a good chance now of getting through this and getting that match against Gatt herself.

Sena would stare at Sha with anticipation and anxiousness in her eyes as she lusted to take on the stronger of the two. If there was one thing she enjoyed more than anything, it was taking apart someone who was quite strong and making her her's. As the girl came running up towards her, her anger filling her, Sena would stand there as the girl swept her up in the bearhug, squeezing her tightly.

"Gaah..whew...Sha..I just love your...strong arms constricting me like this...I enjoy..so much..taking that strength away." Sena would say in the bearhug, though it was definitely straining her quite a bit than she was putting off. She knew if she kept taking moves like this, she wouldn't be able to last much, but she knew she couldn't show that at all. As she was in the hug, she would reach down, as far as she could behind Sha, trying to reach and grope at the girl's ass if she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha - Page 6 Empty Re: Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha

Post by Darius Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Sha would squeeze Sena with all she had in the bearhug, really wishing to crush her for what she did to her sister. Though a little worn down from an extended match she had more than enough strength to lift Sena off the ground and squeeze the life out of her. Unfortunately she would be playing right into Sena's hands it would seem, her red eyes narrowing as she whispered her sultry words to the red twin. Then she would sudden;y let out a surprised yelp as the bigger girl suddenly groped her ass, light hue of red coming across her cheeks. This would cause her to loosen the bearhug slightly, though in her embaressment she wouldn't even notice.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:39 am

Sena could feel the intense pressure of Sha's bearhug, slightly regretting getting herself into this position, wondering if it was actually a good idea. That was however until she could feel the results of her groping at Sha's ass working exactly how she wanted them to. A sultry grin would develop on her face as she would slowly nod her head, thinking it was working to perfection.

"Oh? You ...liked that..didn't you?" Sena would say as the bearhug loosened slightly. She would take the opportunity to try and get her footing back, trying to suddenly push herself forward as quick as she could, hoping she could get Sha to slip up and onto her back.

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Sha's face nearly turned as red as her hair when she had felt Sena's grabby hands latch onto her tight butt, and was much too embaressed to realize that she had all but released Sena from her bearhug as a result. She looked up at Sena when she asked if the red twin had liked it, and Sha fumbled with an answer. "I..." But her distraction would end up costing her, and before she knew it Sena had tipped her backwards, and with a yelp Sha would to the mat, which was stunning enough. But then Sena's full body weight crushed down on her as well.

"UUGGHH!!" the red cried out, Sena's bigger body nearly flattening hers. It nearly took all the air from her lungs. She lay there underneath her opponant, groaning in a daze.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Sena would hear Sha go to answer her words before she was cut off by being brought down to her back. She was loving how red Sha was getting and felt like her methods were working just as well on her as they were for her twin sister. "No need to respond Sha, I know how you feel inside whether you want to admit it or not." Sena would say, her face just inches from Sha before she would attempt to scoot herself up and sit on the girl's chest.

"Remember when I talked about the both of you getting a taste of me? Well It's your turn." Sena would say, trying to slide herself up further and plant her wet, panty covered crotch on Sha's mouth, trying to grab her arms and slip them in her legs to prevent her from using them to fight out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Sha slowly opened her eyes to see Sena looming over her, her eyes widening a bit because of it. Then the girl moved to sit on her chest. giving the red twin a full on view of her half-naked body, and suddenly felt that stripping Sena had not been the best of ideas. Now that control of the match was slipping from the twins their opponant's assets seemed all the more impressive, and Sha was left blushing underneath the bigger woman.

It would only get more embaressing for her though when Sena scoot up, and Sha couldn't even get a word of protest in before her mouth was covered by Sena's crotch. "MMMMHHHPP!!" SHa groaned, muffled by Sena's apparently wet pussy. Sha struggled where she could, but with her arms pinned there was really nowhere she could go. Sha groaned again, her face flushing with embaressment, trapped by the statuesque beauty.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:16 pm

As Sena was able to take her seat upon Sha's face, the girl's muffled groans would send vibrations onto her sex, just getting her more excited. Sena would let out a long, loud, exaggerated moan, just to mess with Sha as she would reach down and run her hands through the girl's red hair softly. "Mmmnh..keep up that noise Sha. I knoow you just love to please me."

After a second or two, Sena would begin sensually riding the girl's face, rubbing her covered sex, that was leaking her juices, all over the girl's mouth and nose. "This is soo much fun...But you know..I really want to get to your boss. I'm sure she's just aching to get this same treatment. Sooo, if you could do me a real favor, why don't you just go to sleep..or better yet, you can tap to me here. I assure you if you ever want more, you can just come find me." Sena would say, looking down at the girl and giving her a little wink as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:43 am

Sha whimpered as Sena began to grind her moist sex against her nose and mouth, essentially being used as a sex toy for her opponant's enjoyment. She could already feel Sena's fluids begin to leak down her face, nd Sha let out a muffled wail of discomfort. Not only was it extremely humiliating for the red haired twin, but she could barely breath in such a position. Already she was starting to feel lightheaded. And in her trapped position there was little she could do other than kick her legs in protest, but even this was starting to slow as Sha began to weaken.

"Goddamit Sha! Fight back!" Sarah screamed from ringside, watching as her girs were taking apart piece by piece. Sena was certainly starting to back up her words from earlier and do something Sarah wouldn't have thought possible. "Stop sucking on her and bite her or something! And Nha! Get your ass back up and help her!" At her boss' shouts Nha did begin to stir, having had enough time to recover from Sena's smother, and with a groan would try to get back up.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:40 am

Hearing Sha's muffled wails and feeling her legs kick in protest, Sena was just loving every minute of what she was doing to the girl. Her embarrassment and helplessness was just great and it was turning Sena on more and more by the second. She would continue to ride the girl's face before she would hear Sarah begin yelling from ringside.

"Oooh Sarah hun, no need to lie to yourself about all this. You just know you're wishing that you were in Sha's position right now. Huhuu~ Don't worry, you'll get your chance right after I'm finished with these two." Sena would say before she would hear Sarah call out to Nha. Sena would turn her head to check up on the other twin, clicking her tongue as she saw her fighting to get up. "..Get one down, the other gets up huh.." She would say to herself before she would pat Sha on the head a couple times, picking herself up off the girl afterwards and then turning to face Nha.

"Alright, I want to have fun with Sarah now. I think I'll put the final touches on this little match." Sena would say as she would attempt to charge at Nha, attempting to ram her knee into her head as she was getting to her feet.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:15 am

Sha's struggles had slowed considerably thanks to Sena's lustful smother, her legs now sweeping the mat in slow motions. She moaned weakly, her eyes fluttering as she struggled to stay awake. Her face now coated with Sena's juices and unable to break free it seemed the red twin was doomed for the agony of passing out within Sena's wet crotch. But all of the sudden the weight on her chest left her, and fresh air was allowed to enter her lungs again, which Sha took int gratefully. She may have been free, but she was in no position to move yet, and would merely roll onto her side as she tried to regain her breath.

"Move," Sarah whispered as she watched Sena quickly approach the weakened Nha. "Movemovemovemovemove.'

"UUUGGHH!!!" the blue twin cried out when the knee struck her solidly in the face, sending her right back to the mat in a heap, clutching her head as she lay there barely conscious.

Sarah slapped her forehead. "She didn't move..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next