Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha - Page 4 Empty Re: Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Sena would let out a long breath as she was able to take the both of the twins down, finally getting in a clear offensive maneuver. She would quickly get to her feet, pushing on both of the twins' guts as she got to her feet before walking over to the ropes, nearest to where Gatt was sitting and watching the match. She would smile at her and use her arms to press her breasts together, pushing her chest out as she did. "Noow it's my turn. I hope you're warmed up real nice for me later." Sena would say, winking at Gatt before she would walk back over to Nha and Sha.

If the twins were still on the ground, she would quickly try to follow up her offense. Kneeling down above their heads, she would lie herself down, attempting to wrap her legs around Sha's head and her arms around Nha's head, trying to lock in a submission hold on the both of them. "Time for me to have a bit of fun now."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha - Page 4 Empty Re: Handicap Match - Sena vs Nha and Sha

Post by Darius Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 am

Nha and Sha both let out small grunts when Sena pushed off their guts, pressing on their now sore stomachs. They were left to lay there as Sena went to Sarah, who raised an eyebrow as her odd client approached her. She smirked amusingly as Sena made claims already, but said nothing in response. She was actually quite interested in what this girl had to offer, even though she was also hoping Nha and Sha continued to kick her ass.

The twins were just started to sit up when Sena returned to them, unable to escape in time. In their winded states they were easy prey for Sena to trap Nha in a choke hold, and Sha in a headscissors.

"Ugh!"

"Hurk!"

Both girls now found themselves in constriting holds, with Nha being choked by Sena's strong arms while Sha was squeezed tight by her strong legs. "Y-You fucking bitch!" Nha managed to choke, wincing and struggling within Sena's grasp, desperately prying at her arm. "You really think you can take both of us?!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:29 am

As Sena locked Nha and Sha in her double submission hold, she would grin in satisfaction to their vocal reactions, hearing their chokes. She was feeling quite well that she was able to subdue both of the girls with a single movement, using all her limbs to choke both of the girls. "Hmm..yeaah I really do think so hun." Sena would say with a small giggle.

She would tighten her grip on both of her holds as she felt Nha begin to try to pry her arms apart. "Hey now, trying to get out of my grasp so early? Come oon, you know you love how closely I'm holding you." Sena would say with a soft tone, contrasting Nha's cursing and yelling at her as she would attempt to stick out her tongue and lick her cheek before reaching her lips, giving her a small peck.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:49 am

As Nha tried to pry off Sena's arms and Sha tried desperately to pry apart Sena's legs both would find it to be a bit difficult. There was power behind Sena's words to be sure. "Hgh!" Nha grunted when Sena began to squeeze tighter. Sha also felt the increase in pressure, but did not voice her discomfort, merely redoubled her efforts to break through, struggling and squirming between Sena's legs.

Nha meanwhile would experience a different kind of situtation. With air denied to her and darkness beginning to cloud the edges of her vision, she would let out a small gasp of surprise as Sena would run her tongue along her cheek. She shivered at such contact, and let out the smallest of moans because of it. "Ugh...I'll get you..." she whispered as her stength continued to fade.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:12 am

"Oooh come on now, don't be like that huh? I'm only trying to have a little fun with you." Sena would say as she heard Nha's words. She had them perfectly in her grasp, keeping them both in check as she had them locked in her two holds. She couldn't have wanted it to turn this way any better than what was happening now and seeing them in her grasp was more than delightful.

"Isn't this fun? I just love the faces you're making. I'm sure the both of you stripped me down just so you could feel my skin this close didn't you?" Sena would say before adjusting herself in the choke hold, trying to turn Nha's head and bring her chest up so the girl's face was right near her breasts, all the while trying to keep Sha between her legs. "You want a taste? You were the one who stripped off my shirt right? I'll be sure to give each of you a taste of that area you so eagerly stripped my clothes away to get to." Sena would say before attempting to shift her breasts up, trying to press her nipple against the girl's mouth.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:25 am

Neither Nha or Sha were making any headway in escaping Sena's dual hold, a rather embaressing notion when they both thought of how easily this woman kept them both incapacited enough to openly tease them. They more they struggled, the more tired they became, which is probably what Sena would want.

Nha was in a more precarious situation being the closest to Sena, who was playing with the blue twin much as Nha had been with her just moments before. And now with a yelp of alarm, she was pulled into Sena's bare breast, her nipple thrust into Nha's open mouth. Weakened and out of breath, Nha's first instict was to gently suckle on Sena's breast like a newborn, running her tongue along it caringly, letting out the softest of moans.

Meanwhile, while Sena seemed to be occupied with her sister Sha would continue to try and pry her way free of Sena's deadly scissor hold. But as her strength began to wane with little progress being made, she decided to switch tactics. Something she wouldn't do unless it was in the most desperate of circumstances. Opening her mouth wide she would bite down on Sena's bare leg and attempt to bite the thigh of her opponant.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:30 am

Feeling Nha begin to suckle at her nipple, gently sliding her tongue over it, Sena would let out an exaggerated moan on purpose, holding the girl closer to her breast. "Mnnnaah...there you go Nha...I know how much you enjoy that taste..take it all in..it's all for you right now." Sena would let out, a clear hint of lust and excitement in her voice.

Clearly taken in with her enjoyment of Nha's mouth and tongue, she thought she had both of the girls right where she wanted them before she would suddenly feel a sharp pain in her thigh. She would let out a yell in pain as she would release both girl's from their holds, rolling away from them and quickly getting to her feet, standing by the ropes. "Hey now! I know you're a bit mad that I was willingly giving Nha a very up close taste, but you don't have to be THAT rough, as much as I like them aggresive." Sena would say, in a soft but scolding voice talking to Sha.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Nha was in was in quite the predicament. With the lack of air she was already dizzy, and now that she was forced to suckle on Sena's breasts she found it very hard to breath at all. Not that that was the first thing on her mind at the moment. With the way Sena had her trapped her first instinct was to run her tongue along the skin of Sena's breast. Not the most dignified thing to do but Nha herself was in another world as she did so. "Mmmmm," Nha moaned with a mouthful of Sena's boob.

But Nha would abruptly pulled back to reality the moment Sena released her, and she sucked in a large breath of air. She rolled onto her front, clutching her throat where Sena had been choking, moaning in pain. Soon Sha would come to check on her, who was also holding her neck where Sena had been squeezing. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," Nha rasped slowly getting to her hands and knees. She looked Sha in the eye. "Let's take her down." The red twin nodded, and both girls would try to get back to her feet in order to face their opponant again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Not being able to keep the hold locked in, Sena was torn from the pleasure she was getting from Nha's tongue on her nipple as she released the hold. She would stand up against the ropes, watching Nha and Sha regroup themselves, talking to eachother. Sena had to play this smart now. The both of them were up again, and although she may have weakened them from her double submission, that didn't mean they weren't still a very dangerous force when they fought together.

Sena would rest her arms on the top rope, gripping it with both of her hands. "Sooo I hope you two are ready for round two hm? Which of you wants a nice taste of what I have next?" Sena would say with a wide grin on her face. All the while she would lean her cotton panty covered ass out of the ropes, waving it slightly at Sarah as she talked.

"I kneew you two would be all sorts of fun" Sena would say, finally taking a step away from the ropes as she would still keep her distance from the twins. She would look at them back and forth, trying to come up with a plan before she would cross her arms under her breasts. "Your move"

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 am

As Nha and Sha started to rise again they warily kept their eyes on Sena. Their opponant had very nearly had them there. The twins had become overconfident after giving Sena such a thrashing so far, but apparently their larger foe was more skilled than they thought. If they wanted to oversome Sena they had to keep her guessing.

Nha, ever the planer, sent her sister a subtle signal for her to go course. Nha understood immediately and would turn back to Sena before she would rush at her alone, hoping to scoop the owman up in a bearhug.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next