Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Gatt Attack's new "Pet"

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Gatt Attack's new "Pet" - Page 8 Empty Re: The Gatt Attack's new "Pet"

Post by Darius Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Sarah yelped as she was roughly pushed to the side, Sabre still having enough strength to apparently plow past the Queen of Brawl. Sarah decided to let that one go. This was a time of celebration after all. She wacthed with amazement, and slight nasuea, as Sabre tore that piece of meat apart like a hungry animal. Sarah made a mental note to stock up on more steaks as she watched Sabre devour the thing in seconds, settling in to her straw as she did so.

Sarah smirked when the cavegirl was finished, and would step up to the woman s she lay in her 'bed'. "Glad you liked it. Made it myself," Sarah said with a hint of pride. She once again rubbed Sarah on her mask covered head. "And there's plenty more where those came from. Provided you do few things for me as well. Time to time, I may need you beat some girls up for me. You know, only the ones that need it." Sarah would smile as she rubbed Sabre's head. "Do that and you'll get all the steaks you want. Deal?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:56 pm

“Deal!” Sabre said happily, wiping her mouth as her head was patted. “Our tribe strong, I beat up all the girls that need it. Together, they all see we the strongest!!”

Sabre was flushed with joy at this point, leaning forwards from her straw bed to hug Sarah’️s legs in a show of affection. “You much better than last keeper…” she muttered to herself.

“Oh, almost forget, you leave my mask alone, yeah?” Sabre inquired, recoiling a little from the hand at her head, not in irritation, just a little caution before she checked Sarah knew not to touch her mask.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:58 am

"Hell yeah we will!" Sarah laughed at Sabre's exuberance, finding it to be rather infectious. She actually liked the sound of calling her group a tribe. And the fact that it was the strongest was a given anyway. With Sabre on their side, they would be even stronger.

"Whoa!" Sarah yelped in surprise, nearly toppling over when Sabre hugged her around the legs. She managed to regain her balance though, and grinned down at the cavegirl. It was absurd, but Sabre's dim-witted innocence had sparked some kind of maternal instincts within the Queen of Brawl. Or maybe she just always wanted a pet. Either way, Sarah apprexiated the show of affection. "Well, your last keeper sounds like an asshole," Sarah said with a chuckle.

She frowned when Sabre shyed away from her hand when she mentioned the mask, and Sarah remembered just how she had first encountered the cavegirl and all the trouble surrounding that skull. "I don't care about your mask. It's yours. Keep it. And if anyone tries to take it from you, they'll have to deal with me." Sarah grinned grinned at the mere thought of exacting harsh vengeance on non-existnt foes. "Now get some rest. You earned it." With that Sarah would turn around and head for the door.

"Oh, and I left you some crayons there," Sarah would say before leaving, pointing towards one corner of the room. "I know how you cave people like your drawings." And with that Sarah would leave Sabre to her own devices.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Sabre chuckled at the gift of the crayons, they looked pretty fun. But for now, she would lean back contentedly on her straw bed, full of steak and tired from her hard-fought wrestling match. For the first time in a while, she felt her fighting skills had really earned her something; Sarah was a strong leader who recognised Sabre’️s strength, respected her all-important mask, and had let her into her powerful tribe. Her current set-up looked pretty sweet - food, board, girls to train with - and Sarah would handle all the boring details about arranging who to fight and deciding how badly to hurt them.

The white-haired girl stretched out her limbs, yawning cutely, arranging the straw into a comfortable position. She was so glad to have passed the initiation test, she would do anything for Sarah now.

Sabre didn’️t realise it herself, that this feeling of security and contentment was partly from Sarah’️s cynical encouragement of her cave girl persona, it was going to be easier and easier for her to live in her fantasy character in future. But whatever Sarah’️s intentions, Sabre had ended up happy for now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8