Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete )

3 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 3 Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Cecilia shook her head a little at Rebecca's word, they made sense, but she had fought just like she fought any match, she didn't know what happened really, she started to think a bit about it, more and more, going through the match as she tried to think of why, she didn't goad The golden queen in to brawling.

" No I slammed and threw her around a lot, I mean I hit her with a Suplex and....damn, Did i brawl against a brawler?"
Cecilia shook her head roughly from side to side, before she slammed her fist onto the table.

" CRAP! I did, I totally brawled with her, FUCK! why the hell did I do that, I'm not a brawler, I am a freaking grappler, I throw bitches around I don't punch their face in!" Cecilia shouted out to Rebecca, getting a few weird stares from the people in the bar as she did, not that she cared about it.

Cecilia didn't know what to feel about this, why did she brawl with her, did she just get caught up in it, or what.

"Yeah! That move is done, I know how to use it now, completely, and I need to use it in a match soon" Cecilia said as their beers came to them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 3 Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Rebecca remained still when Cecilia shouted out, letting her get it out of her system. "It's annoying but when she has the most punchable face in the world it's hard not to try and knock out some of her teeth."

"But hey, she's doesn't have the same amount of strength as me so she won't just lift you out of it like I do. And even if I do that it still takes a whole lot out of me." She said, trying to reassure her before quickly downing the second beer. "Damn... this stuffs nice and all but isn't getting me drunk at all..." the Amazon complained. "You know Adrian often said when we were out drinking and she got herself drunk out of her mind on one drink that my abs gave me an immunity to alcohol."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:08 pm

" Yeah, that would maybe be why, I am God Dammit! I lost because I am stupid, that's the worst reason ever" Cecilia said as she grabbed her pint and downed it as Rebecca did, not really thinking about it being a competition with Rebecca, she was just having fun and drinking like the good old days in the cold north, when that was how they celebrated and had fun.

" Don't worry, I'll take her down next time"
Cecilia said with a little grin on her face, before it turned to a smile, " Thanks Becks, I don't know what I would have done without you and Adrian, Really" Cecilia said as she then listened to Rebecca talk about drinking, she smiled a little as she decided to get them some stronger drinks, " Hey Waiter! bring us Vodka shots!" Cecilia shouted out as she stared at Rebecca.

" Let's get you drunk"
Cecilia said with a big smile on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:38 pm

"Bigger people than you have tried." Rebecca said with a teasing smile, easily putting away the Vodka as soon as it was put on the table.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Cecilia smirked as she heard Rebecca's words, of course she took the shot glass and pulled it back, and slammed it down on the table.

" So! Becky Becky Becks, What's up with you and Adrian? " Cecilia asked as she tried to fish for something to talk about, remembering how when she woke up in the morning when Rebecca and Adrian slept over, to find Adrian's room empty.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:19 pm

It was a bit of bad timing all around. The bartender was quick to move and brought over a second round of shots which Rebecca had started when Cecilia asked the question. Causing the amazon to spray a bit of Vodka back into the glass. "We're friends." She said quickly, moving the lightly sprayed shot glass to the side.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Cecilia raised an eyebrow at Rebecca's actions as she just downed her shot glass, and then looked over that Rebecca, still with a raised eyebrow, as she didn't know what she could really say, but she knew that it was a little more to it than that, or at least that was what she thought, but maybe she was just wrong, she had been wrong before about relationships and stuff like that.

"Becks! Come on, really? friends is all? " Cecilia said in a little smug tone, thinking that she knew what was going on a bit, " Why did you act so weird in the shower then ?" Cecilia asked thinking back to both times when they had showered, or well once, and the other time Rebecca had been very reluctant to do so.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:41 pm

"Close friends. Very close friends... t-that's all." The amazon said, looking downcast a bit "It was...I had my reasons." she stumbled, wishing she had her collar to hide the blush.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Cecilia had a hard time stopping herself, that would have been the wise thing to do, since she knew that Rebecca could powerbomb her through the table if she made her mad, she kinda hoped that she remembered that she could do the same to her, if it came down to it.

"Becks, close friends? That really, really all?" Cecilia said as she looked on at her blush, " you're cute when you blush, very cute," Cecilia said seductively, trying to tease Rebecca a little, " Reasons, tell me...what Rrreasons did you have" Cecilia continued her little teasing, trying to get Rebecca to spill her guts a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Rebecca growled under Cecilia's questioning. "I. Am not. Cute." She hissed out with a serious warning, staring the blonde dead in the eyes. "We've been friends for a lot longer than you can imagine and for most of it we've been each others only friends, and apart from one night ...when we both agreed never to speak of it to anyone. We haven't been more than best friends." She said, trying to sound definitive as though that was the end of the discussion, but she knew deep down that it wasn't. There was something to be picked up, probably in her voice wavering, or the pause after the one night. She had a fair idea what road this conversation was going.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 3 Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete )

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next