Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete )

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Cecilia smiled and giggled as she heard Rebecca's words, " Yeah after I break them, you will get to throw them out through a wall if you want " Cecilia said with a kind and friendly smile towards the girl, she was watched as Rebecca began to drink the beer, and then begin to down it.

Cecilia didn't want to get out matched by her friend, so she decided to down it as well, drinking it all, " Yeah! it's great!" Cecilia said as she slammed the pint glass down on the table.

It was then that one guy and two girls came up to them, seeming very nervous and not really sure what they did, the were holding notepads and pens, " Excuse me, you're Rebecca right? and you're Cecilia? we wanted to ask you if we could ask your you're autographs please" The little group said as they stretched out the notepads and pens to the two.

Cecilia raised and eyebrow and looked back at Rebecca wondering what they should do here.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Rebecca raised an eyebrow as Cecilia slammed her glass down, was the Golden Queen's competitive nature making it so she wouldn't allow her friend to drink faster than her? Her thought was derailed when three people came up asking for autographs. Rebecca narrowing her eyes at the group.

But when it came down to it, the amazon grabbed one of the pens and the notebooks, scribbling her autograph on them before handing them to Cecilia.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Cecilia stared a little at Rebecca as she wrote up the autographs from her and then handed the blocks to her, she kept staring for a second before she grabbed them and scribbled her names down and wrote them a little message from the two of them after.

She handed the blocks to them and gave them a smile and a wink, "Always glad to meet fans out here!" Cecilia said with that smile on her lips before she turned to Rebecca, "Isn't that right?" Cecilia said as she stared at her friend a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:57 pm

"Huh? Yeah..." Rebecca replied as the group left, returning the stare back "What?" She asked. "I'm not used to signing stuff outside of the events where I'm on one of the merch tables. This is the first time anyone's come up to me in private." She explained, before ordering a second beer.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Cecilia laughed a little, as she watched Rebecca talk, " Come on Becks! you're a famous star! we both are, We kicked ass in the match tonight, and we have done that in our matches before" Cecilia said before she began to think about her latest matches, like the one she had against Emily, she had won that and it had gone a lot better than her match against Sarah.

"One for me too!" Cecilia said as Rebecca ordered a beer, " Hey Becks, I want to have a bit of a serious talk if you're up for it?" Cecilia asked with quite a serious expression on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:33 pm

"Don't laugh!" Rebecca scolded. "It's just... going from being one of the people in a company lucky to get 500 people seated to being one of the most noticible people on a show watched by millions is one hell of a shift. That still takes some getting used to." the amazon tried to explain. "But yeah, gotten more and more cheers in my matches. Still get booed during Adrian's but then I'm not really supposed to be there, even if she did win without me last time..."

"About what?" She asked, taking an interest into what Cecilia meant by "serious stuff."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:49 pm

"Easy you big baby, I am just laughing because you're being rather cute right now, and it's just quite funny. Yeah I never got why Adrian keeps getting booed a lot, I mean she is a bit of a cheater but...there must be some cheers sometime." Cecilia said remembering back to their match, and how she had tried to defend her against the crowd, she deserved a few cheers after that match, but all she got was boos.

" But yeah...you know I am been in a few matches since the one I lost against Sarah right?, I mean you've checked them out? " Cecilia said as she ran a hand through her hair, never getting used to how it just stopped at shoulder length now.

" Well Beck's I.." Cecilia was having a hard time saying it, the match she had had with Sarah was still not something she liked to think about, " I...What the hell did I do wrong in my match with Gatt! I mean as of late I have been cleaning up all my matches and had a pretty good time doing that, So what did I do wrong?" Cecilia asked, clearly frustrated by this, she didn't like to think like Sarah was just better than her, in her mind she had to have done something wrong, she hadn't been able to watch that match out of the humiliation she felt by just thinking about it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:15 pm

"She just doesn't mind it, I guess... it's strange. You'd think it would get to her, but... she's okay. She's probably thinking as long as she gets a reaction. and at least she wont get mobbed by fans looking for her underwear." Rebecca mused.

"And I don't. Do. Cute." She added with a serious glare.

The amazon nodded along with what Cecilia said, she had been doing a lot better even with the shorter hair, and that match she lost... was a big one. She didn't know how to respond, but tried to think of something other than saying something like 'she got lucky' or something. "Well... what did you do in the tag match and your last singles match. Because that obviously worked, and I don't mean just winning."

Last edited by 3727 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Cecilia smiled a little, as Rebecca shot her serious glare, " Aww come on you're the cutest there is" Cecilia teased her friend as she was just about to laugh again, but she kept it in.

She listened a bit to Rebecca's words, but she didn't really know what to say, " What I always do I guess, You know what I did in our tag match...I just don't know why things went bad in my match with...ugh That bitch!" Cecilia couldn't really remember or think much about the match, she didn't like to, and she knew that was bad, she would gain a lot from doing that.

" You've watched my match with Sarah right?...cause I haven't seriously, was she just better or?" Cecilia asked, frustration and anger being clear on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Rebecca noticed how frustrated Cecilia was getting with herself, it was a really heartbreaking thing to admit that someone who was so much of an asshole was just flat out better than her, so she tried to think of a way that Cecilia would have been at a disadvantage "I haven't seen much of your match with Sarah, but I know how you wrestle and I've fought her myself."

"Did she goad you into trying to brawl with her?" She asked "because if so, that's probably how. As much as we don't want to admit it, she is probably one of the best fighters, but we're wrestlers. And that's the difference."

"When I fought her in a bar, I was at first trying to punch her, but she kept dodging and hitting me, I only had any luck when I got the opportunity to just throw her around or just played defensively and grabbed her fist hoping that I could take the initial blow, and that's probably why you lost. Trying to play her game against her in a match just doesn't work. We trained to wrestle, she fought on the streets, maybe next time we can try and grapple her and we'll have much better luck.

"That submission you're working on, to help you in your spars against me, that's going to work really well, although she wont quit it'll take a lot more out of her than any punch to the head will." The amazon explained. "But... if back then she was better, than she wont be now. You've been training a lot more, we're both improving rapidly and stomping competition, no matter how wide the gulf was, it wont be there for long."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete )

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next