Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Long Eared stranger

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Long Eared stranger - Page 9 Empty Re: The Long Eared stranger

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 am

Cecilia groaned a little in frustration as she heard that Lia could get cheesier, that was a horrible thought, Cecilia didn't enjoy puns that much but she could deal with them and every now and then she could utter one every once in a blue moon, " Yes you mentioned guns...although I thought you were joking, seriously ? guns ? " Cecilia asked as she wasn't all that sure if Lia was really serious.

" Oh, I'm your normal kind of girl, born to a rich family, love to fight, like rock music, my two brothers, my little sister, dancing and a few other things...love forests and sunsets, part of my little own faction and all as well, along with Adrian Kytes" Cecilia said with a smile as she looked down at Lia in a bit of confusion, " Hmm? yeah I'm in Friction, I think I told you this in the car right ? Cecilia Northman, ranked 8th in the friction rankings and stuff you know, currently trying to take down Sarah Gatt...Hahah " Cecilia said with a little smile as she tried to just have fun and let herself go a little at the moment.

" So Lia, you got any friends other than Chesna ? any affiliation I should know about ?" Cecilia said with a smirk, " You know so I don't bring in *The Enemy* into my home " Cecilia said with a joking tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:03 am

Lia grinned cutely, "Totally. Shooting things is awesome!" Lia drew a finger gun and pointed at the ceiling, "Bang bang, baby!"

Lia pursed her lips at Cecilia's story. Yes, Lia had heard it before... Maybe? Stupid brain. "Oh, right..." Adrian's name sounded familiar, but Lia could not really place it. Lia looked away from Cecilia, "Uh... I forgot?" Lia turned back, grinning nervously, "Yeah, you're not buying that..." Lia sighed, looking away again, "I work... and I guess I'm overpaid at this point, but I work security for... LukretiavonCruezfeldt," Lia muttered the German's name as quickly as she could, "Promise you won't hold it against me?" Lia grinned back up at Cecilia nervously.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:17 am

Cecilia half grinned as Lia brought up a finger gun, " Ah..really ? I don't know not that Into guns, rather use a knife " Cecilia said with a light smile as she licked her lips, and glared down at Lia trying to look a bit scary at the moment, " It feels a lot better when you do the dead up close and personal" Sadly Cecilia couldn't hold this charade and soon started laughing as she was acting ever to silly for what she could handle.

" Yeah, it's okay " Cecilia looked down at Lia when she said that she had forgotten, " Huh..nope " she then listened to the girl as told her who she worked for, Cecilia just smiled and nodded, she didn't know all that much about Lukretia, and in all honesty hadn't tried to find out a lot about her, but the fact that she had heard a few things lead themselves to being interesting, but she wouldn't judge Lia for that, if she did she would have to judge Adrian, seeing as Adrian was in Lukretia's faction.

" No way, I wouldn't hold that against you, I don't care...don't really know much about Lukretia or anything like that, so it's cool there Bunny rabbit !" Cecilia said with a smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:18 am

Lia tried to match Cecilia's mock serious tone with a tough gal gaze of her own, but could barely hold out any longer, cracking up alongside Cecilia. "Hahaha! Ahaha, oh, oh ee, don't drop me now."

Lia grinned sheepishly and gave Cecilia a thumbs up. "Excellent." She shrugged, "But, still, two jobs, security and wrestling... AND on top of that still getting whooped on by random cowgirl punks. I stay busy." Leaning up, Lia planted a quick kiss on Cecilia's cheek. She did not mean anything by it, but quickly regretted that, once again, she was giving off signals that probably meant she would be sharing a bed with Cecilia soon. The prospect was not bad at all, but Lia could have sworn she used to be a bit more restrained. Maybe it was the beatings... or the being carried... or that Cecilia was just hawt... But Lia did not even know why she felt compelled to do it. "Myyy hero!" She shouted cutely. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Last edited by 241 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:11 am

Cecilia had a pretty fun time with Lia so far, the girl was just barrels of fun and made her laugh and smile, chuckle and just forget problems and troubles with humor and fun times, it was kinda cute to have a little bunny girl to make you happy when you were getting to serious in life. That was pretty much what Lia was at the moment, she had been able to reel Cecilia into the jesting and happy play along.

" Hehe, Well if you are security then maybe I should steal you from Lukretia and have you work for me.." Cecilia paused a moment before saying " Ah..Total JK you know, JK ! " Cecilia said as she blushed a little and looked over towards the elevator wall, at least that was until Lia planted the kiss on her cheek, which caused her blush to darken and turn crimson, her gaze went back to Lia and looked down on the girl for a second, she was about to say something to the girl, but she shouted out and claimed Cecilia to be her hero. " Bwuah? I-I-I didn't do anything special Lia!" Cecilia said as she wasn't sure of what to do at the moment.

" Uhm...anyways.." * Ding* The elevator sounded as the door opened and reveled Cecilia luxurious penthouse to Lia, the place decorated as some kind of old Viking hall but with a modern and new spin to it, the furniture were heavy wooden made by hand and there were furs draped around on them as well as a brazier and other thing around, decorative weapons hung from the walls as well as a shield or two of them.

From the elevator one could see the living room that had 3 big couches and one huge 125 inch LED TV, there were rugs that were made of the furs of bears and alike, polar and grizzly a Elk and a moose here as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9