Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Triple Tag Team Mayhem!

2 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Triple Tag Team Mayhem! - Page 2 Empty Re: Triple Tag Team Mayhem!

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 pm

As the other team stepped back, Toshio leaned close to Kyo. "Let me go out first."

"And what if they send out Midori?" Kyo asked.

"And what if they do?" Toshio replied with a frown. "I'll kick her ass, simple as that."

Kyo frowned back at his brother. "If you're still nursing your anger over what she did to Makie, it may not be 'simple as that'."

Toshio's face reddened at the comment. "Who do you think you are, trying to psychoanalyze me before a match?" he retorted.

"I'm going out first, Toshio, end of discussion," Kyo said. "We'll need to keep cool heads if we're going to win."

"Don't give me that 'cool heads,' crap!" Toshio replied bitterly. "What if they send out Haruka? Will you be able to keep a cool head then?"

This time it was Kyo's turn to redden. Before he could respond, however, Mika suddenly stepped forward, causing the two brothers to whirl at her in surprise. "M...Mika-san?" Toshio gasped.

"What? Someone had to step up, and you two were busy arguing!" She winked at them. "Don't worry, guys, whoever I'm fighting, I'll try to save some of them for you!"

And with that, Mika stepped towards the centre of the ring, while the two Akamatsu brothers sheepishly retreated to the corner.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Haruka eyed Mika in interest. She ahd wanted to check out how strong she was. Therefore she would step forward first while the other two girls took their place behind the ropes.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Mika watched as the leotard-wearing blonde of the other team-- the one Kyo had identified as Haruka-- entered the ring opposite her.Eying her carefully, Mika smiled a little. She'd heard Haruka Tenou was one of the toughest competitors in AFW. This suited Mika fine, as it meant that she could go all out against her.

The bell rang, and Mika began to circle Midori, watching her intently. She raised her arms as though for a test of strength, all the while staying wary of any tricks Midori might pull...

Last edited by 137 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Haruka also circled Mika back giving her a smile of respect. When Mika lifted her arms for the test of strength, Haruka would actually nod back wanting to test this legendary wrestler out. Haruka then went to lock up with Mika and ram her shoulder into hers as she aggressively locked up for a test of strength. They might be just about even here.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Seeing that Haruka clearly wanted to grapple, Mika obliged her and moved in, locking up collar and elbow. The two pushed and twisted, grappling in the centre of the ring as the fought for control. Mika breathed through clenched teeth as she poured her strength into the lockup, trying to match Haruka. Her opponent was every bit as strong as she'd anticipated, and she pushed, pressing a boot further back against the mat as her her head brushed against Haruka's.

Then, in an effort to take control, Mika suddenly reversed her both, falling backwards and kicking her legs up, aiming to monkey flip Haruka hard onto her back.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Mika able to monkey fli haruka over and possibly end up on top of her in a seated position much to Haruka's shock.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Mika grinned down at her opponent, sitting down on Haruka's chest in a schoolgirl position while grabbing onto her wrists. Strong as Haruka may have been, even she couldn't have countered having her own momentum used against her.

"Gotcha," she said to the former Senshi, before leaning upright, dragging Haruka up with her as she moved to fold her opponent's arms behind her back. If she was successful, then the two of them would be pulled up into a seated position, with Haruka's arms trapped behind her back while her head was smothered against Mika's breasts.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Haruka was hugged against Mika's breast but Mika might have forgotte haruka was a lesbian and might actually like that experience. In either case Haruka would struggle a bit to get free and once she got her head back enough, goes to smack it right into Mika's face in a headbutt attack.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Mika gritted her teeth as she fought to keep Haruka's arms locked back, blushing as she felt the other girl's head twitching and squirming against her breasts. The crowd cheered and hooted at such an erotic hold so early in the match, but Mika ignored them, focusing her attention on Haruka. Slowly but surely, the other girl was pulling her head back. Even as she kept the hold locked, she couldn't prevent Haruka from freeing her head...

...and ramming it hard into her face in a headbutt! Stunned, Mika was knocked back a little, releasing Haruka. What Haruka didn't know, however, was that Mika was used to using headbutts quite frequently in her matches-- in fact, it was one of her signiature moves! As such, the moment, Haruka headbutted Mika, the former Street Fighter's head would swing back, slamming into Haruka's face with a headbutt of her own. If this succeeded in knocking Haruka down, Mika would stand up to clutch her sore head.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Haruka herself cried out and rolled up on mat nursing her own head.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next