» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Triple Tag Team Mayhem!

2 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Triple Tag Team Mayhem! - Page 19 Empty Re: Triple Tag Team Mayhem!

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:05 pm

As Haruka staggered around, Kyo saw an opportunity. As Toshio caught his brother's eye, Kyo gave him a quick gesture, which he followed with an understanding nod.

Moving quickly, Toshio would drop low, grabbing at Haruka's legs to hoist her up into the air. At the same time, Kyo ran up behind her: using one of Toshio's wrists as a stepping-stone, he would run up behind Haruka, slide his arms around her head, and try for a bulldog. At the same time, Toshio would tilt back, adding to Kyo's bulldog by trying to slam her frontally down on the mat.

As the brothers executed their tag team move, Mika wasted no time in running at Midori, who was slumped against the corner. "Flying Peach!" she shouted, spinning around to hopefully collide with Midori, butt-first.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Midori got nailed right in the back and fell to ground. Se would also roll out of the ring and to the floor to join Daisy. Meanwhile Haruka would be nailed dead on by the two brothers double team move and was laid out on her back, seemingly defeated.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Toshio rolled back up to his feet and nodded to Kyo. "Well done bro," he said with a smile. It had been a while since they'd last used that move, and this was the first time they'd used it successfully.

Grinning back, Kyo slapped him on the shoulder. "Go deal with Daisy, I'll take care of Haruka." And with that, he turned and dropped down on top of Haruka, draping his body across hers and hooking one slender leg for the pin. All the while, he hoped that he and Toshio hadn't hurt her too badly...

Toshio, meanwhile, ran up to the ropes, where Mika was. Giving her a quick nod, he dropped down through the ropes to deal with Daisy. Following his lead, Mika rolled through the ropes to pursue Midori.

If the two of them were still on the floor, then Toshio would grab Daisy by the arm to pull her up, while Mika similarly dragged up Midori. Then, the two would swing their opponents towards one another, hoping to make them collide with one another.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Daisy and Midori would be neutralized. Meanwhile Haruka's long shapely, bronzed leg was lifted into the air and the referee got down to pound out the count.

"ONe! Two!...THree!!!!!"

Kyo had won the match for his team!!!

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:44 pm

The moment the bell rang, Kyo rose up to his knees, raising his arm in victory. The fans erupted into cheering as his team's theme music began to play, and he staggered weakly to his feet as the referee held his arm up. He was a little too tired to smile, but he nonetheless gave a weary nod to the crowd as he cheered.

Outside, Toshio and Mika had just thrown Midori and Daisy into one another when they both heard the bell ring. Without thinking, Toshio ran into the ring, fearful, perhaps, that Haruka had done something to turn the match around and win a last-minute victory. Instead, however, he saw Kyo wearily having his arm held up by the referee, and knew that they had won.

Grinning, he walked up to his brother and hugged him weakly. "We did it bro!" he said. "We won!"

"We won!" Mika exclaimed excitedly, bouncing on her feet in a motion that caused her jugs to bounce as well. A second later, though, a laughing Toshio had turned around and hugged her as well, lifting her off her feet. "Ehhh...wait...Toshio-san...waaaaah!"

As the alarmed Mika flailed in Toshio's overenthusiastic hug, Kyo knelt down next to Haruka, brushing the hair from her face with one hand while extending her the other to help her up. "Good match, Haruka-san," he said with a warm smile.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Haruka lay there blinking then grunted to herself in amusement and took the proffered hand letting kyo pull her up.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:52 pm

Slowly, Kyo pulled Haruka to her feet. Patting her reassuringly on the shoulder he raised her arm up before the crowd in a gesture of good sportsmanship.

"That's one to you, and one to me," he said to her with a smile. "We really need to have a rematch at some point."

Mika, meanwhile, finally slapped at Toshio, causing him to let her go and stagger back dizzily. Blushing (especially since Toshio's face had been perilously close to her rack), Mika ran up to the corner post and raised her arm, posing to her cheering fans. Toshio, meanwhile, shook his head, clearing out the cobwebs. Wow, I can't believe I was that close to them...

As Kyo raised Haruka's hand, Toshio slid under the ropes to where Midori lay. Some of the fans tensed as they saw Toshio walking up to her...until he extended a hand to her with a smile. "Good match, Midori-san," he said. "I can see now that Makie picked a good teacher."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:56 am

Midori let Toshio pull her up.

Haruka smiled. "Some time, perhaps."

Daisy meanwhile got up and gave the ring one last sour look before leaving.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:45 pm

At that point, Kyo found himself at a loss for what to say next. Should I apologize for that other night, or not press the matter? Should I compliment her in some way, or do I risk overdoing it, or... He stopped when he noticed that he was blushing slightly.

"Um...good, um...look forward to our next bout..." he said, trying not to sound too sheepish as he backed away.

Toshio, meanwhile, pulled Midori to her feet, giving her a lighthearted slap on her shoulder before walking away. Mika, meanwhile, was about to exit the ring with the brothers as soon as Daisy left.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19