Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tana vs Maya (complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:03 am

Tana laughed again and moved up against Maya's body pressing like she was pinning her again. She leaned around and gave a lap of the girl's right ear. "Oh," she moaned, "You lost. What a pity."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 6 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 6 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:06 am

Maya bit her lip as Tana pressed against her blushing embarrassed at having lost that way so quickly though Tana didn't seem to be surprised. A moan escaped her lips betraying Maya as Tana began to lick her ear and she had no way to cover it up"yea that way I did" she whispered out.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:12 am

Tana giggled. "It's not about who wins or loses, it's how you play the game. You are very good at losing, Maya." complemented Tana. Tana turned to recline against the ropes next to Maya. She reached her hand down to slip inside the girl's bottoms and squeeze her tush. Her other hand reached over and massaged the wetness into Maya's soaked sex.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 6 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 6 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:16 am

As Maya listened to her she blushed at the complement that Tana gave her though she wondered if she should take it as such "thanks...Miss Tana" She then jumped a little as Tana grabbed her firm tush earning a small little yelp then a moan was earned as she began to massage the wetness in to her sex "your good at winning" she admitted to Tana.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:22 am

Tana removed her right hand from Maya's shorts and gave a sharp slap on her rump. Then she brought her hand up to Maya's jaw and turned her head so that maya was looking her in the eye. Studying her face as she pawed at her crotch, Tana finally said, "I think I'm going to finish you, alright?"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:26 am

Maya looked at Tana wondering why she was asking her she didn't seem like the one who needed permission to do something. "Alright" she whispered looking at Tana Mayas face was one mixed with respect,lust, wonder and confusion all of them displayed on her face.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:34 am

Tana grabbed Maya by the nape of the neck and tossed her towards the center of the ring carefully catching her bottoms and pulling them off as she slung the tanned girl.

Then she sat down behind the girl maneuvering her into a sitting position with Tana's chest pressing against Maya's back. Tana's feet slid over Maya's legs enforcing a loose grapevine and her arms wrapped around Maya's torso lightly in a hug. "Now you're in the web of lust." Tana intoned solemnly before taking a nibble of Maya's earlobe. Tana's heel came back to rub maya's crotch as her hands found and squeezed the girl's bosom taking up and pinching each nipple.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:40 am

Maya was easily maneuvered in to Tana's new position for her obviously not putting up any struggle with this her body just to wore out. Maya bit her lip at hearing the name of the move it really didn't seem like this was going to end well a moan escaping her lips as she nibbled her earlobe. though as she felt all the various happenings on her body she knew she was in for it but she couldn't do anything about it her eyes closing. "What happened to being nice Miss Tana" she whispered out with a small little smile.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:48 am

"You can submit to me whenever you feel you have to Miss Maya. Besides I'm not hurting you, I'm just keeping you in place." replied Tana. Tana's left hand started to twist at Maya's red hard nub, but her other hand slipped down and replaced her heel as she began to rub Maya's tight pussy and pinch her clit. "So smooth and tight" Tana mumbled hissing into her friend's ear. Tana began to rock her own body as well giving Maya the familiar sensation of naked pussy and tits rubbing on her (albeit in a less sensitive place).

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:57 am

Maya let out a louder moan and a small cry of pain as she began to twist her nub she was being less painful than she could of have her body bucking a little as her hand dipped down to her pussy rubbing her pussy and throbbing clit. Maya's body tingled at the sensation of bare pussy and tits on her back reminding her of how it felt when they were front to front. Maya couldn't take it she knew she was done but she wanted more her mind torn at the moment. "I submit Tana....but please don't stop" she asked the last part.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next