by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 1:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

healthyreader, Lobo, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tana vs Maya (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya

Post by anegge Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:14 pm

Tana pulled up from the kiss looking down at Maya with fake disdain. "Oh, so your' going to start fighting back? Don't you understand what I just proved by rolling you over like that? You have no chance against me here, bitch!" she roared. "You might as well give up, right now." She tipped her head to the side with a smirk sending some of her hair sliding across the pinned girl's shoulder.

Maya's small sharp nipple on her own felt incredible, one of the things she had been praying she would feel. She sighed lustfully as she fought back with her larger bust to quell the movement of the girl's. Tana's legs spread further starting to eat at the limits of Maya's flexibility and test how she would handle such a hold, but it still didn't stop the constant motion of Tana's hips nipping at Maya's womanhood constantly.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 4 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:26 pm

Maya looked at Tana a little shocked but it made her smile it was obvious that she wasn't upset she enjoyed this. It had became clear that this girl got off on dominating which causing bells to go off in her head something was telling her she had heard of her before. "I might not have a chance but I'm not going to give up though come on were is the fun in that and you haven't even started which means you haven't worked."

Maya's bust was finally being stopped as Tana's bigger one pressed harder on to hers which did make their nipples press in to each others. So with what little movement she could muster she made her nipples continuously flick across her opponents. Her legs were not only strong but they were quite flexible though the strain on them was starting to get to Maya who was trying her best to ignore it. Yet one thing she couldn't ignore was the constant nipping at her womanhood glad that her bottoms were still there. Which in truth was just fueling her arousal at not having flesh on flesh contact making her moan softly.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:38 pm

"Yes." whispered Tana. "Thank you for understanding, dear. That's exactly it." She set her head down next to Maya's left ear leaving some of her hair crossing the girl's neck softly. "I'm going to break you, beautiful. You'll be begging for me when we're done."

Tana started to gyrate more so that her pussy was making little spiral dips around her foe's as her breast's began to do the same leaving Maya more free to counterattack with her bust. Tana's shuddered with each pass of those studded nips, she knew that Maya would continue to best her in that area until her own grew hard which they quickly were.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 4 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:45 pm

Maya closed her eyes as Tana whispered in to her ear feeling that silky hair draping across her neck. "Alright then but if that's going to happen you better give it all you got. Your going to have break this kawaii girl to make me beg for you and I might not be a dominant but I'm sure as hell no easy break."

Maya moaned softly as Tana's pussy began making spiral dips in to her own which was something she just couldn't counter attack again she had nothing she could do but take the sensation. Though now that her bust was free to counter attack she did what she could before she lost the advantage there. Her nipples clipped Tana's as if fencing with them scraping against them back and forth and also just pressing right in to them. her breathing rate was starting to pick up as she did this as her body began heating up this session obviously having an affect on her body.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Tired of conversation for the moment, Tana's tongue slipped into Maya's ear roaming around it's crevasses slowly. Maya had proven quite resilient this far and frankly the number of dominant moves she had been force to use had gotten her wet between the legs. She swooped across Maya's lips and clit with the added lubrication to speed her attacks. In addition, Maya's nipple attacks had gotten to the point where Tana's nips were forced to full attention, "Gah!" gasped the raven haired girl as she was stung once again. But it was time to return the favor finally. Tana arched her back slightly positioning herself and then stabbed down in an instant lancing the edge of Maya's aureole and forcing into her nips. Then she forced further down starting to pin Maya's tits in the arousing position.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:07 pm

Maya bit her lip as Tana's tongue began exploring her ear which was a very arousing effect to Maya her ears maybe not her most sensitive spot but they would be a close second. As Tana's attack on her sex began to pick up speed Maya began moaning more her body now finally starting to shake as a wet patch appeared right in front of her panties and it was ever growing. Though when Tana finally stung back down with her now hardened nipples it was Maya who let out a gasp it also meant Tana was starting to take control there. She pressed back what little she could forcing Tana to press down even harder before her breasts were pinned down. Maya's breathing was starting to pick up as she was now fully pinned with no real means of attack but she was trying to keep her body under control forcing Tana to work more.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Tana giggled, pleased at the results her work was having. She paused her licking to explain to hey trapped foe, "I completely control your arms, your legs, the pleasure in your sex, and now your' teasing little tits are pinned too. It's hopeless to resist, slut. Just like with the grapevine, the harder you resist your' orgasm the weaker your' hot little snatch will be later." she teased before blowing into the girl's ear to dry it and starting to lick all over again.

With her new found control she started to jab rhythmically into Maya's nips starting to increase their sensitivity even through the two layers of fabric. With both sides of the fabric wet now Maya's bottoms started to slip around as Tana worked on her pussy slidding smoothly across both girl's lips and clitoris.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:35 pm

Maya looked at Tana as she finally decided to explain things now though Maya was well aware with all these facts now and she knew it would be easier if she just gave up and went with her orgasm. Yet that wasn't Maya she would resist until she couldn't any more or Tana just made it were she didn't want to resist. As Tana began to lick her ears again she moaned softly "Its a rush for you if I resist or submit isn't it, cause either way your going to get your prize now."

Maya let out small cry's of pleasure as she jabbed their nips together again each time making them more sensitive than the last which was really starting to get to her. She then finally felt the sensation of flesh on flesh in her nether regions as lips and clitoris brushed across each other. Maya closed her eyes as her body started to shudder at this her moans starting to become louder than normal. "O god it feels great" she admitted as the pleasure continued to eat away at her resistance and began to build her up.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Tana laughed louder. "Resisting is a little better, dear. I'd love to tear it out of you, bitch." As Tana's breasts started to weaken the bottom of Maya's nips she slid around carefully to alternate between the bottom and the right side slowly working her way around setting Maya's entire nipple aflame. Tana's pussy motions began to fall in sync with those of her tits working beginning to work the edges of Maya's clit as she was her nipples. Tana's heart raced to see Maya slip inexorably towards climax and she herself began panting shortly as she licked speeding the transition in the girl's ear between dry and wet.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:53 pm

Maya bit her lip she was resisting as much as she could but Tana's expert movements were doing what she wanted tearing the orgasm out of her it had been slowly at first but now it was like a tidal; wave that would hit soon. As Tana wanted her alternating between the bottom and right side with her own nip her own nips were on fire as she could just let out small cry's of pleasure. Then the same treatment to her clit had it on fire and throbbing wildly as it was at its breaking point and so was her body. She could just pant loudly as she felt the on coming orgasm resisting as much as she could but all it would need was one last shove by Tana.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next