by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tana vs Maya (complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:02 am

Tana paused, "Is this how you want to be finished? Or do you want me on top of you again? Why don't you... beg for what you want?" She remained motionless leaving Maya's stunningly aroused body hanging until she got a reply.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 7 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 7 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:08 am

Maya should of known something like this would happen having got way to aroused but she could only smile some were Tana had really gotten to her. "Please Miss Tana get on top of me to finish me off I would like that way much better" she looked at her pleadingly it seemed though if Tana wanted "tress" in Maya's alphabet she had have to teach about it.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:20 am

(OOC~ Actually that's more Tasha's thing.)

Tana sighed with joy. "Of course, dear." Tana let go of the American and shoved her roughly back on the mat. In a flash she had mounted the girl leaning over her and pinning her wrists. She licked her lips slowly lowering herself into place and shifting backwards. This time she left Maya's legs free. Technically Maya would be able to fight back. If she had any strength remaining to do so. Tana leaned in and gave Maya's ear a kiss. The equally tall girls features were matched up identically, each of Tana's sensitive parts resting atop it's tanned and tired counterpart.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 7 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 7 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:26 am

(ooc: forgive you can't help but feel that vibe some what but you know.)

Maya looked up at Tana as she felt their anatomy being lined up she felt that she had been left room to fight back but she was so tired she didn't know if she could or if she wanted to. "You know I don't think you'll be able to top this even if you have the rest of the day" she figured she could but a little smack now and then wasn't ever a bad thing. Maya let out a soft moan as Tana kissed her ear she was just waiting for Tana to start this her body was tense with anticipation.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:35 am

(OOC~ No, It's exactly like that. It's just that Tana doesn't ever use that word for it.)

"Maybe not. I'm not sure you'll recover fast enough from this." Tana replied. Tana reveled in the anticipation moving slowly and slipping her sex across Maya's naked clit so that her lip caught on it and spread open. Tana then clenched her pelvis tightening her sex and trapping Maya's clit within. Then she began.

Slowly at first Tana started to saw up and down across the imprisioned nub. In turn large, round nipples stung at small, sharp ones and all the while Tana moistened maya's ear with her playful licking, kissing and nibbling.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:42 am

(OOC: O OK now I got you.)

Maya looked at Tana she had no clue what to expect until she felt her clit suddenly trapped in Tana's sex which made her gasp a little in surprised amazed at the girls sexual prowess. She knew this would take a lot out of her but she was determined to recover quick enough for the rest of the day.

As Tana began slowly Maya shut her eyes relishing in the feeling of Tana moving against her body her clit already beginning to throb and enlarge. As nipple met nipple Maya decided she would 'fight' back so to speak moving her nipples around Tana's starting to clip from the bottom then around doing what had been done to her earlier. Though Maya had no defense against the ear only just having the pleasure it provided as it was dampened by Tana making her moan softly.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:56 am

Maya's smaller, sharp nubs were easier for her to work with and position, but with Tana's expertise she immediately could tell the purpose in Maya's attack and began to evade it resulting in the girls breasts circling each other with increasing speed as Tana drew Maya into a game of tag. Tana shuddered with each successful strike from Maya but gave as good as she got aiming most of her hits for the already vulnerable and swollen parts of the aureole.

Her lower body took up the rotation as well stirring Maya's entrapped clitoris as it bit at the sides, working at it faster and fiercer as Tana's breast work sped up.

"Bitch," Tana hissed being sure to redry Maya's sexy little ear, "your tits are no match for mine." Tana stck her tongue as deep in the girl's ear as she could and wiggled it a bit.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:10 am

Maya knew she had to change her game up if she at least wanted to prove some what of a challenge for Tana with her tits so she began attacking more surgically like her counter parts. hitting the spots she had hit before working certain areas making them more sensitive and kept it up hopefully evening it out. Though Tana already ahead of her in this drew out moans and gasps with each hit from Maya. Though in the lower region she was being dominated her entrapped clit was at the mercy of Tana who was having her way with her throbbing clit as her lower region became slicked in juice.

Maya gave a small gasp as Tana stuck her tongue into her ear deep witch Tana had seemingly claimed her own as she been working on it for a while now. Wanting to up the ante on Tana her legs moved in between Tana's and she did a nipple clash which hopefully distract Tana long enough for her to spread her legs out and force her body over as she pushed up and effectively end with Tana on her back.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:14 am

(OOC~I really need to get to bed. Maybe we can finish tomorrow.)

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:15 am

(OOC:Lol I was about to say the same thing yea tomorrow sounds cool if I don't go to bed I'll kick myself so G'night.)

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next