by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 8:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tana vs Maya (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:47 am

"I'm not good at playing nice, but you're so darling that I'll try my best." responded Tana with a renewed smirk.

By the time Tana had her hands up to block she realized her mistake. She shouldn't have been fast enough to block a kick by the purple haired girl, so it was a feint. "Clever" she muttered as she was taken down onto the mat.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 2 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:53 am

Maya smiled glad that she had puled off her move knowing she had to capitalize and thankfully her opponent had given her a way to. She slid down her opponent quickly her hands trailing down her body towards her satin bottoms which she grabbed a hold with one hand pulling it down while the other hand followed behind it sliding a hand over the hopefully now bared sex. She knew it probably wouldn't be that effective but she was enjoying taking off her bottoms.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:05 am

Tana sighed as Maya slid down her body, but she had recovered enough by the time her bottoms were part off to retaliate.

~
She would reach down to grab Maya's wrist with both hands pulling her upper body back down. Then she'd lift her legs up to catch the naive girl in a triangular choke scissor one leg pressing to her carotoid while the other tightened around the opposite side of her trapped arm. In addition Tana's bottoms would remain awkardly dangling less than an inch from Maya's face.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 2 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:10 am

Maya feeling her arms being pulled up she knew if she let Tana get what ever she wanted she would be in trouble so she did a rather unique move. She pushed off with her legs doing a semi hop up and landing on her knees onto Tana's stomach which would hopefully knock the air out of her and keeping her from getting chocked out.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:14 am

Tana uffed as some of the air was knocked out of her. It looked like the temptress would recover fairly quickly, but for now Maya still had the upper hand.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:17 am

"Sorry" she said "I'm just so used to ruff moves" she would move her curios legs down Tana's dangling panties and push them further down her leg. Her hands would move around Tana's head pulling it up and under her armpit to put her in a front choke hold.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:25 am

Tana grunted softly as she was pulled into the headlock. She turned her head a bit and opened her mouth giving Maya a little kiss on her back near her armpit and nibble the tiniest bit. As the bottoms passed her knees she spread them helping them slide down and off her feet. Her hope was to speedily embrace the girl in a leg scissors around her waist putting her nude sex against Maya's bottoms tightly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:28 am

Maya blushed as Tana began to kiss and lick her sensitive armpit something she wasn't expecting it but it was obvious that Tana was keeping her cool. Maya then bit her lip as she felt Tana's nude sex pressing against her bottom which would make her start to squirm. This close up action was definitely not her area and Tana would no doubt notice that as the headlock lossened up a little.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:35 am

Tana couldn't see the shade of Maya's face but she could feel the reaction of her body. The girl was easily distracted it seemed. Well, Tana was a queen of distractions. Her left hand slid down the girl's spine tracing all the way down to start running up and down the girl's butt crack. Her right hand found purchase on the outside of the young kicker's bra and began to squeeze while her hips slowly began to pump pressing her naked pussy tighter to her prey's through the thin fabric of her bottom.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:39 am

Maya began shivering as Tana began rubbing her hand up and down her butt crack which was starting to feel very good. Though she let out a soft gasp as she could feel her hands squeezing her breast making her body wiggle which in turned made her wiggle more in to the humping Tana was doing. "O god" she whispered as all the things were going on all at once losing the grip on Tanas head completely.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next