Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double bedroom hentai debut! Yui vs Feclia

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Double bedroom hentai debut! Yui vs Feclia Empty Double bedroom hentai debut! Yui vs Feclia

Post by Missingkeys Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Bedroom Battle for Tension Hentai
Best of 5 orgasms
orgasms count anywhere

Double bedroom hentai debut! Yui vs Feclia 5eul.jpg

It was a bright and simple room. A fireplace in one of the walls provided the heat and lighting. In the middle of the room there was a huge king size bed with pale semi-transparent purple sheets.
Sitting on top of the bed was Yui. This was going to be his debut match, he couldn't wait. He was wearing what appeared to be a girls uniform along with a bra, and white panties. He chuckled as he waved into the camera. It wasn't the first time he did a bedroom hentai match before, but it sure was nice that they gave him a much bigger room as compared to before.

He smiled as he thought of how many man and woman he had charmed when he arrived. It turns out he might have changed a lot of people's sexual mentallity without really trying. And he smiled at that knowledge. To him, it goes to show that he was probably more beautiful than most girls out there, and that his charm had also exceeded theirs.

"Ahh...I'm board, when is my opponent coming?" He practised his signatured pout. One that has managed to capture the hearts of many man and woman alike as he awaited his opponent to come.

Last edited by 1169 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Double bedroom hentai debut! Yui vs Feclia Empty Re: Double bedroom hentai debut! Yui vs Feclia

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 am

Felicia would open the door walking into the room feeling a little bit reluctant. She had no real experience in hentai matches, though she was aware neither did her opponent. Which brought another thought to her mind after reading up on who she was facing, "Just how the hell am I going to handle this?" She would continue making her to the bed, trying hard to keep up her vampire gimmick as she stared straight into the eyes of Yui.

"Are you ready for this?" She would ask not being offensive to Yui but simply wondering if he was as nervous as her. "Cute outfit by the way...You're really beautiful..." Her tone was not sarcastic, she was an open minded person and could appreciate the beauty that her opponent carried with him. Slowly Felicia would run her finger tips through her deep red locks, as she got a shiver of nervousness remembering this was a hentai match, as her school girl outfit shook with her body.

Slowly Felicia would crawl her way up into the bed with him smoothing out her skirt as she sat down. She wasn't sure where to begin with this as she would look over to Yui hoping for some patient guidance on when to start the match. She couldn't let this throw her off, she would share some of her focus to planning ahead, not wanting to fall behind strategically against Yui as she remained silent from here until he spoke.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Double bedroom hentai debut! Yui vs Feclia Empty Re: Double bedroom hentai debut! Yui vs Feclia

Post by Missingkeys Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:40 am

"Why thank you..." Yui simply smiled as he approached her. Crawling on the bed since there was no room to stand or anything. After a long period of time, he was capable of telling when someone was serious or not about his looks. And he was glad he found someone who appreciated himself for who he is.

Raising a hand, he cupped her chin and lifted it up, so that she was looking directly at him as well. "Are you new here? If so, I promise I'll go easy on you." He smiled at her as he lifted his hand over her chin and stroked her cheeks, very gently. "You look to be quite the pretty girl yourself, it's been such a long time, since I fought with on a cute girl with a bed."
As he was complimenting her, he slowly advance closer, so as that their faces was almost touching each other. "For starters, how do you want it to be? Fast? Or perhaps slow and smooth?" He asks as he lightly shoves her down before mounting on her.
His hands was still gently carassing her cheeks. He tried to sound as smooth as possible while giving Felicia a nice and gentle rub to her face.

His left hand however slowly reached to the back of her head, and started stroking her ear, hoping to tickle her lightly.

Last edited by 1169 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 am

Felicia would blush being caught off guard as she was knocked onto her back. Her heart raced as everything was moving too fast for her to think ahead. She would attempt to shift her position and roll on top of Yui. She needed to be on top and take control before she ended up at his mercy. She was left speechless from his words feeling nervous shy and awkward. If she couldn't get on top she would be in for a world of losing.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:31 am

"Oh my!" Yui would cry out as he was rolled over. He wasn't that surprised, but for a first timer, Felicia did show some good instincts. Normally, this would be a stupid move to use on him, but in this case, he held back and not countered with a good move.
Instead, she continued to carassed her cheeks. "My, my. That was an impressive move..."he whispered to her ears as he brought her face a bit closer. He continued to carass her cheeks. "So Felicia, how a does a cute little girl you want to play? I did promise you I'll go easy on you..." He said as he brought his hands upwards towards her ears and pulled her closer, so that their faces were only inches apart.
"And speaking of which, you still haven't told me how you want me to be? I can be fast and exciting, or I can be slow, gentle and smooth. Which one would you like?" Yui asked as he licked her ears, while directly underneathed her, he lifted his right knee, and started to rub against her thigh, bringing it closer towards her womanhood.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:03 am

"Soft and gentle...." Felicia knew she was going to have to play it smooth if she wanted to win, and having him take it easy on her was her best chance of gaining an advantage. She would lean into him kissing softly, trying to distract him, as she moved herself away from his rubbing knee, instead enveloping him with her body. She would try to press herself up to him, letting him feel all of her features trying to keep his mind off of pleasuring her as she cuddled him sweetly.

She was also aware he wouldn't just let her win, so she kept herself sweet and gentle, trying to keep herself innocent so he didn't think of her as a threat. "lets just take is slow...ok?" She would try to move under him pretending to not notice her breasts pressed up against his back if she was successful. If he let her get this far she would start to massage his shoulders and back to loosen him up and relax him, kneading her hands softly into his flesh. If not, she wasn't sure what move she was going to have make, as she would be nervous testing him to see what she could get away with.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:31 am

He smiled at her answer. He was kind of expecting that. "All right, slow and smooth it is than." He would answer as he gratefully accepted her kiss. He kind of knew that was going to happen, since most girls often started with a kiss when they wanted to break free.
He also wasn't surprised when she moved her body so that his knee couldn't reach, but that was expected. She pressed herself on top of him, where he could easily feel her entire body. He slipped his left hand out from the side and reached for the back of her head, where he then attempted to press her downwards, making the kiss even tighter than before.
Meanwhile, he used his free right hand and placed it in position for a six, and slipped down directly underneath her breasts and poked it. He then continued to twist his hands, hoping to use his fingers to gently massage her breasts. After embracing a deep kiss, he simply smiled at her.
"Off course, let's start it slowly." He replied when she told him to take it slowly, as all the while, he continued to carass her breasts in a spiral.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:38 am

She would moan as her attempts to get behind him backfired, breathing hot and heavy as he pulled her down to her massaging her breasts. She was worried now as he was not letting her get away that easily. She didn't want to admit it felt good as she watched him play with her chest her face turning a little red. Felicia fought back the urge to moan again, but was still melting in his touch as she thought to herself "just for a little bit..." letting temptation get the better of her as remained there lost in a daze. She had to snap out of it, she was letting him get away with too much, but it just felt too good to resist.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:58 am

"You know, you actually have a lot of time to attack and fight back as well. Try something other than kissing, like humping me, or perhaps even trying to breast smoother me, that or you could play or even rub my dick. These are some of the few ways you can fight with me." He answered as he stopped rubbing her breasts, and instead brought his hands over her breasts where he gave her a pinch to her nipples.
Afterwards, he would simply attempt to lift his hand upwards, and start pulling her buttons down, hoping to unbutton the top part of her uniform.

"Just so you know, most guys are easily aroused when you play with their cocks, I'm no different despite my looks. You can also kiss me, but don't just focus on the lips, do so with my chest and downwards too." Yui would lecture her as he unbuttoned her shirt. Afterwards, he would then slip his hands onto her body and start carassing it. He was willing to rub her hands in a closewise manner, hoping to tickle her stomach.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:48 am

Felicia would try to fight back a moan as Yui played with her breasts through her shirt. She would feel helpless as he undressed her top, giving a lecture at the same time. She couldn't believe how fast she was falling under his spell but she couldn't allow it any longer. She struggled to fight back and decided to take his advice, lunging forward to ensnare his face into her cleavage, grinding against him to regain some control. She couldn't expect to win the match just like this though, she was smart and calculating, not a hentai girl. Felicia had to think and map out her moves, her only hope was to keep him distracted like that for as long as she could while she thought, if that even worked.

In the mean time she would attempt her best to cradle the back of his head with her hands and draw his face in towards her. This was to make sure that she kept his face pressed directly into her cleavage tightly, and keep him from reaching her nipples or much of her breasts, trying to keep him from turning his head. She would rock her hips slowly trying to rub her ass against his crotch to keep him aroused and off balance. Her plan was to keep rolling his head around in her bosom while smothering him. At the same time she was using her ass to stimulate him and keep his bulge away from her own crotch. She tried to think out her every move, leaving as little room for error as possible. Felicia would just have to wait for Yui's next move.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next