Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taylor vs Kytes round 3: "The match makening"

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Taylor vs Kytes round 3: "The match makening" - Page 2 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes round 3: "The match makening"

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:46 am

"Well... kinda but..." Adrian weakly tried to defend herself against Taylor's accusations before huffing and marching down the stairs. "Fine! You win the stupid I'm a better person thing!" She shouted as she ran back down the stairs to help out her nemesis.

Slinging an arm over her shoulder she tried to help Taylor up, taking one step at a time slowly. She was still totally gonna kick her ass in a match though, just so she could prove that she could do more than cheat and scheme and run. She just didn't want to risk Taylor puking on her while she did it, concussions always sucked.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Taylor vs Kytes round 3: "The match makening" - Page 2 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes round 3: "The match makening"

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:40 pm

"I never said I was better, you moron." At least she didn't think she did... "Maybe we're just equally terrible people. If that keeps you from talking down to me and acting like a giant douche that's good enough for me."

Taylor wobbled to her feet and started up the stairs again, this time with Adrian helping to steady her. Her legs could carry her own weight well enough, it was just that she was likely to fall over and fall down two hundred flights of stairs and die if she didn't have Adrian there. She... appreciated it. But she didn't want to blow it out of proportion.

"Does your girlfriend... have something against me too? Did I do... something. The one who tried to kill me, that is."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:06 pm

"Okay, so we're equal douches who totally fuck things up for ourselves and other people, happy?" She asked as she supported Taylor up the stairs, they should both probably be headed to the infirmary but nope, they plowed onwards and upwards.

"You mean Natalia? I don't think you've done really anything to her to warrant her wrath, painful as it is..." she said, painfully reminiscing her friend's bad side on thier first encounter. "It's just... I don't think she's had a lot of friends, ever, or met many people she didn't end up fighting except for me, and even then first time I met her I ended up losing my cool and challenging her and well... you got off lightly, but that may be because when I tried to fight her off I tried to do the mist thing only it ended up just spitting on her." She tried to explain, "still she's not that bad once you get to know her, just overly competitive and really over does pretty much everything. So a lot of people don't end up getting to know her. But sorry about using the crazy girlfriend on you." She apologized.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Taylor listened quietly. This girl talked a lot. And now that Taylor couldn't get away, it seemed like she'd become even more of a chatterbox. She grunted at the notion that she got of lightly... She'd meet that girl again. Things would be different then.

"Oh, uh..." Taylor was taken a bit by surprise by Adrian's apology. "Thanks." She avoided looking at her.

"I mean it could've been worse, right? You could've sic'ed your gorilla on me. I mean, I'd fight her, but I don't want her sneaking up behind me. As if she could. I'm going to keep an elephant gun in my locker just in case, though, so don't get any ideas."

An idea to say something crossed her mind. She was getting better at swallowing her pride, but that didn't change how much she hated having to do it. Still, it seemed like a good thing to do. Akashi would be proud. It was true, anyway. "By the way..." She began. "Like I said, I've seen your matches. You, uh... You've got potential." That was about the best she could manage. She didn't want to push it, she'd already been sick once.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 pm

"Don't call Rebecca a gorilla..." Adrian groaned "It'd be like me calling Akashi fat. It's both insulting and would end with us both slammed into lockers." she said, although the sumo would probably be a lot nicer about it she'd probably still "befriend" the crap out of her. "And it's because of Akashi that I didn't want her involved in the first place. I mean Natalia's a bit weird and I'm stupid but we both know that we were doomed the minute she got involved and spent the rest of the time messing up any escape plans but Becks..."

She was still avoiding eye contact with Taylor, even as she continued her casual if a bit one sided conversation. It was something to sort of break the awkwardness of carrying your arch enemy with you when going to ask for a match to beat the crap out of her when she gets to a non crap beaten out state of sorts. But what Taylor said next really caught her off guard. She stumbled on one of the steps, almost causing both of them to fall down as her cheeks turned a rosy red. "Uh... thanks..." she said a lot slower than normal. "I... kinda watched your tag match against pervert number 1 and the talentless pervert number 2 when you teamed with the champ... you were..." the cosplayer said, trying to find words for it "pretty good?" she guessed, hoping that would be enough for appeasement.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:50 am

Taylor flinched a little. Adrian had her there. She couldn't take it when people insulted Akashi, and it didn't always enter her mind that she might be doing that same thing to someone else.

She snorted. "Ew, dude, you watch Tension? But, pretty good, huh. Well I guess I didn't need to bring my A-game for those retards. The only real wrestling they've done is with their sexuality, and I think they lost by pinfall." She said. Her wooziness had sort of leveled off, but wasn't getting much better. "And... point taken about Rebecca. I... yeah, I'd kill you if you went after Akashi and all. But seriously, calling her a gorilla isn't like the end of the world, so chill out, okay?"

"She is big though, huh? Jeez. She makes Akashi look like a shrimp. I don't think I've ever seen a girl her size, like, ever. I haven't really seen a guy her size since coming to Japan. Um... Where are you from, anyway? You're not Japanese and all. Where in the States?"

Yes, she was making conversation. Why not? What did she really have to prove at this point?

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:30 am; edited 3 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:28 am

"I was flicking through, just happened to catch it. That's all. It's not like I regularly watch it or anything." Adrian said a little too quickly "but still... watching those two idiots get the crap beaten out of them was kinda fun."

"Er... me? I'm from Philly, where you from?" She asked back trying to continue the conversation as they slowly made it to another floor. About 5 left to go till the office, yay...

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:00 pm

"Yeah, I'm from New York. Staten Island, kinda. I have the accent, but I learned to lose it. Ya know, I didn't like people... ugh... being able to pick out where I was born by listening to me talk."

Taylor's head had just about had it. She needed drugs, and, preferably, someone who knew what they were doing who could make sure she wouldn't die. Maybe they could speed this up. "Ya know, we don't have to take the stairs. We can go wait for the elevator. I'm sure it'll only be another twenty years. Way to screw that up, by the way."

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 pm

"Er... right. Sorry 'bout the whole smash palm onto elevator buttons thing, but it's not like there are that many..." She tried to defend herself, Taylor had a point about not needing the stairs, it was hard enough carrying Taylor up one floor and there seemed to be about...

more stairs than the Shinra building left to go. "Okay. We're on a floor here, let's just try and see if there's another elevator we can take." she suggested, her arms were hurt before the race began and carrying Taylor wasn't doing her any favours, nor were all the steps helping out the Blue haired girl's head.

"But if there is we're gonna look freaking stupid for taking the stairs you know." She said, "since we both bailed after the first one if there was a second one we're gonna look more stupid than we already do."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:17 am

Taylor tried picturing an elevator. Every time she did, she saw two elevators side by side. The realization that came to her would've infuriated her if she had the energy. Instead she looked at the floor and shook her head.

"At least one of us is stupid. Probably both." She said as they left the stairwell. She pushed Adrian away so she could wobble around under her own power to the elevator. Elevators.

She stood in front of them, just looking from one to the other and back again. She shook her head, disgusted. "There's no way you'd have made it up all those stairs. You don't have the cardio." She went to press the 'Up' button between the elevators, but she hesitated, her hand hovering over the button.

"Um... I think I might go find... like a doctor. If they're still here and everything." She said, her voice quavering slightly. Maybe today wasn't her day to demand a match from anyone. "Thank you so much for the lovely head injury, by the way. When I die of an aneurism or something, I'll think of you, but like, on fire." She grumbled irritably.

"Anyway, you can go talk to the man if you want... I got to go... down." She pushed the 'Down' button and leaned against the wall while she waited for the elevator. She was feeling sick again. She slid down the wall to sit on the floor. If she had a round two, it'd just be dry heaves, and she really would rather not heave anything dry. "Ugh. Why does my head make my stomach flip out? What's the point of that?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next