Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Speed vs Powah! Adrian Kytes vs Cecilia Northman

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Speed vs Powah! Adrian Kytes vs Cecilia Northman - Page 9 Empty Re: Speed vs Powah! Adrian Kytes vs Cecilia Northman

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:12 pm

"Ha... I was just saving my energy and letting myself get a bit of focus. No need to waste energy by kicking out at one when the only count that matters is 3, right?" She suggested, trying not to let on that her suplex had really hurt, she couldn't have kicked out at one if she tried. Still, she could at least use all of her limbs, which was something considering one of the first holds she was put in was an ankle lock.

charging at the Scandinavian, she'd dodge past her only to jump onto the second rope, hoping to spring off it to moonsault onto Cecilia, she wasn't fresh so there was a chance it could work.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Speed vs Powah! Adrian Kytes vs Cecilia Northman - Page 9 Empty Re: Speed vs Powah! Adrian Kytes vs Cecilia Northman

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:50 pm

"...Right...Scaredy-Cat.." Cecilia teased her once again, as she looked on, Adrian suddenly charged at Cecilia, but when Cecilia went to try and catch her she dodged past her and ran for the ropes, Cecilia turned around as fast as she could, seeding Adrian jump onto the second rope and spring off it into a moonsault, gave Cecilia an idea, when Adrian was just about to slam into her, she would grab her and quickly use that momentum to turn and slam her back down onto the mat in a devastating powerslam like move, or so she thought, when it came to actually executing the move she failed, As Cecilia went to raise her arms and wrap them around Adrian's body in the last second, she raised her right arm to fast perhaps for a very sharp pain ran through it and the throbbing became even greater causing her to flinch.

As Adrian's body crashed down on hers in that moonsault, Cecilia fell to the ground, with a loud thud!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Adrian couldn't believe how well it had gone, when she saw the upside down vision of Cecilia trying to catch her out of the air she thought she was destined to be re-introduced to the canvas in a way that would probably have taken her out completely. Instead she managed to hit her risky move, her stomach and chest falling on the Swede with enough momentum to bring her crashing down to the mat. A little awkwardly due to Cecilia's raised left arm but it had worked!

Sensing that victory was close, the cosplayer abandoned the little code of honour that the two had previously, going for the kill imediatley as she scrambled over to trap Cecilia's right arm between her legs, hook her neck under her left leg and hook the Scandinavian's left leg over the top of her right knee to hold her ankle up by her own wrist. Trying to wrench on her arm to complete probably her most powerful submission and one she had tried to work towards, the "Kyte Strings".

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Cecilia was very winded at this point, her right arm in an immense amount of pain from the previous attacks on it, and from being crushed between her own and Adrian's body, Cecilia didn't feel too good right now, Cecilia was very conscious however, which made things much worse for her as she felt all of the pain, to it's full extent.

Cecilia felt Adrian grab a hold of her limbs and pull and twist the into an uncomfortable hold, but that was soon replaced with an unbearable pain, as her right arm was twisted and wrenched in a way that caused absolute agony for Cecilia, "AAAGHH!!!" Cecilia Screamed in pain as she tried to bear the hold and rock left and right with her body trying weakly to tip Adrian off her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:02 am

"Wah!" Adrian yelled as she was rocked, trying to be thrown off Cecilia "I'm sorry that this probably really hurts a lot so if you could just tap out that'd be great and I won't make you stop calling me names if you do it right now." She said quickly, trying to plant her right leg down more securely so she didn't get rolled over either way.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 am

"DAMMIT!" Cecilia yelled out, cursing herself for being caught in another submission, and this one she didn't seem to have many ways out of, she didn't want to lose, but she was glad she had managed to get Adrian fight her seriously, pain stream to her arm in what seemed to be a never ending torture, Cecilia's left arm was free, she considered tapping out and stopping this pain, it was quite easy, just for her to swallow her pride and lose to Adrian, but that's not what she did, Cecilia took her left arm and attempted to throw it up against Adrian's side trying to punch the cosplayer off her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Adrian thought she had it, for once. She'd gotten other people to tap out to less damaging submission holds and she had already worked on Cecilia's arm earlier in the match, it was a perfect set up.

Too bad the Scandinavian was proving to be as stubborn about keeping fighting as she was about getting her to keep fighting as she felt a strong fist slam into her back several times. The cosplayer tried her best to hang on but a shot, lucky or precise, to one of her kidneys forced her to let go and drop face first on the mat. "Dammit..." she muttered to herself.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:03 am

Cecilia held her arm after Adrian stepped off, and rolled to her side, she wished she had tapped instead, as the pain in her right arm was almost to much to bear, the arm had a painful stinging feeling running along the center of her arm, and around the stinging feeling her arm throbbed in pain, Cecilia laid on her side not moving to much as she breathed heavily.

"Dammit...you really ain't going easy are you?... It's not like I care about calling you names, Scaredy-Cat...I want to hear what's got you so down" Cecilia said as she tried to get up on her knees, only using her left arm as she held her right arm against her stomach right under her breasts, trying not to move it to much as she tired to make her way on her knees, and look towards Adrian.

Last edited by 2237 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:58 am

"Stop giving me mixed messages..." Adrian whined as she pulled herself over to the ropes to pull herself up, hoping that she wouldn't be peeing blood after that punch. "First you want me to give it my all and now you're surprised that I am? eesch."

"And stop calling me scardey-cat!" She shouted, only just realizing that Cecilia was still calling her names and tried to respond with a drop kick to her side while she was still on her knees.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:19 am

"Sorry, Scardey-cat...didn't mean to confuse you....It was a compliment....You know...my...way of....saying you're good." Cecilia responded as she remained on her knees trying to catch her breath still, holding her arm that was still throbbing in pain.

"Not until you manage to beat me...Scaredy-cat!" Cecilia said as Adrian began to run at her when she went for a dropkick Cecilia ducked and rolled forward to dodge it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next